What's new

Whatever

@-=virus=-
you have done a great disservice to hindtwa's hindu rashtra by getting their super secret agent 007 brooke baand banned. perhaps he'll be back on Dec 15th
View attachment 798536
blast from the past
We knew it from the start, his tactics

but then I got bored of all the gaali galauch that goes on here and retired from the game and outed him

btw, vo to ek tha hamara.. aapki side se to bhot saarey hain who do nothing but gaali galauch shite slinging, there's a couple of annoying BDs too who know nothing but to troll.

we can still disagree and hold negavite views about the other side but ffs, be decent, even when hiding behind the relative anonymity of a forum handle.

We knew it from the start, his tactics

but then I got bored of all the gaali galauch that goes on here and retired from the game and outed him

btw, vo to ek tha hamara.. aapki side se to bhot saarey hain who do nothing but gaali galauch shite slinging, there's a couple of annoying BDs too who know nothing but to troll.

we can still disagree and hold negavite views about the other side but ffs, be decent, even when hiding behind the relative anonymity of a forum handle.
I spotted some BD bengali rebirths here a week or 2 ago of whom 2 (joy bangla; F-15E Strike Eagle ) have had all their posts deleted.

with regards to those from "my" side: some are children of expats, about the same number are bharati masqueraders and only a few are the illiterates from Pakistan who learnt everything --that they "know" and preach here-- from youtube videos.

if all the fekus and frauds are deleted/banned there would hardly be anyone left. :(

Last edited:
I spotted six BD bengali rebirths here a week or 2 ago of whom 2 (joy bangla; F-15E Strike Eagle ) have had all their posts deleted.

with regards to those from "my" side: some are children of expats, about the same number are bharati masqueraders and only a few are the illiterates from Pakistan who learnt everything --that they "know" and preach here-- from youtube videos.

if all the fekus and frauds are deleted/banned there would hardly be anyone left. :(
5th August 2019 was a turning point for this forum, a seminal moment

90%+ Indians got perma banned, only a few anti Modi muslims and leftists are left

the idea is not to kumbayah, it's about fostering an environment where dialogue between randoms from either side can engage in dialogue even if said dialogue yields zero net positive and people stick to their positions.. "be the change you want to see..."

frankly it's much more fun talking than trolling, I got 2 baby girls and lots of other stuff to look out for, don't have time to yell abuses and swear at random people, many of whom I'm sure have similar duties to prioritize in life.

5th August 2019 was a turning point for this forum, a seminal moment

90%+ Indians got perma banned, only a few anti Modi muslims and leftists are left

the idea is not to kumbayah, it's about fostering an environment where dialogue between randoms from either side can engage in dialogue even if said dialogue yields zero net positive and people stick to their positions.. "be the change you want to see..."

frankly it's much more fun talking than trolling, I got 2 baby girls and lots of other stuff to look out for, don't have time to yell abuses and swear at random people, many of whom I'm sure have similar duties to prioritize in life.
hardly any adult here same as always.

oh btw there is this confirmed by IP check multi Id irani or bharati pretending to be Pakistani from Europe who once had an ID that praised me and one that abused me for the very same posts. currently both is IDs are on a ban.

for some reason reminds me of a similar person from long ago named something like tokhm e khar who used to do same until he was banned by agnostic for good.

all this was happening long before the date you mentioned above. for me it was much worse before that. remember that other indian james baand afraz mandal? he used to team-up with that there bengali ungraij "joe something" to mock me for proving that afraz mandal was a feku, then that amercanized sayyad haidar vcheng would join in too.

I believe that PDF is miles better now than it has ever been before. with 3 exceptions all the currently active forum leaders are much more literate and pro-Pak than ever before.

Last edited:
hardly any adult here same as always.

oh btw there is this confirmed by IP check multi Id irani or bharati pretending to be Pakistani from Europe who once had an ID that praised me and one that abused me for the very same posts. currently both is IDs are on a ban.

for some reason reminds me of a similar person from long ago named something like tokhm e khar who used to do same until he was banned by agnostic for good.

all this was happening long before the date you mentioned above. for me it was much worse before that. remember that other indian james baand afraz mandal? he used to team-up with that there bengali ungraij "joe something" to mock me for proving that afraz mandal was a feku, then that amercanized sayyad haidar vcheng would join in too.

I believe that PDF is miles better now than it has ever been before. with 3 exceptions all the currently active forum leaders are much more literate and pro-Pak than ever before.
Not super clued into all the characters who post here and all the forum drama that goes on

afraz mandal made national news in India lol, he had a quite popular twitter handle where he used to rail against Hindus and stuff.. a lot of it was very mean spirited.. just vile nonsense

Joe saab is ok, he's a senior, literally.. I think he's basically an old retired leftist college professor or something. He's pretty good with history and a decent man but I don't agree with him politically.

Vcheng is, dunno much.. he's a biker, so that's good, and I get a good chuckle out of some his posts but understand why many here woul'd take offence to them too.

I'm not so sure if this is better, they've basically gotten rid of all of "us" who might have an opposing view, by which I don't mean trolls who hate Pakistan and Muslims and spew nonsense, but just regular Indians.. there's hardly any left, many of those who survived waz's post 5th august rampage walked away.. ki karan ?

ikke dukke hain, theek thaak baat cheet ho jati hai.. keeps me coming back for more. : )

I think he's basically an old retired leftist college professor or something.
retired high ranking soldier conqueror of E.Pakistan. woulda taken Kashmir had the age not caught up with him.

very beloved of one senior mod who used to give him positive ratings for accusing Pakistan of terrorism. and if n when I objected the dumbell threatened me with physical violence (as if I'm so easy to find in real world) :rofl:
many of those who survived waz's post 5th august rampage walked away..
I loved him for that
ki karan ?
never annoy Ali (as) da malang!

Last edited:
retired high ranking soldier conqueror of E.Pakistan. woulda taken Kashmir had the age not caught up with him.

very beloved of one senior mod who used to give him positive ratings for accusing Pakistan of terrorism. and if n when I objected the dumbell threatened me with physical violence (as if I'm so easy to find in real world) :rofl:
lol, honestly

don't know the details, think he got doxxed on this forum by some extreme right wing Indians but we should respect people's privacy. Far as I know, just some random leftist professor who had some association with the forces.. don't really care about the details. Probably clashed with him at some stage too.. who cares..

I loved him for that
place probably did need a bit of cleaning up in all honesty but as things stand now, got rid of outside dirt but are now left with an insane amount of desi dirt of your own.. and the place has long since since descended into an echo chamber of sorts

whatever, filhaal hum aur aap thodi guftgu kar lein bina gaaliyan.. chalega, boss, "new normal" around here

never annoy Ali (as) da malang!
no idea what you meant apart from that... Nusrat song ?

lovely track

nope, He was the first Muslim Imam. and I call his devotees "Ali alaihi salam da malang"
ah, of course.. I know very little about Islamic history.

They do this jumma raat, which is thursday, the night before friday.. and have these musical gatherings at the dargah in Dilli, Nizamuddin.

Good musicians, harmonium, tabla, and some guy with really good pipes doing proper throatal vibrato etc... been a few times, maza aaya ja ke, they were singing hymns and odes to Ali... don't remember the song but it was great.. "mera this Ali, mera that Ali.." it was pretty cool.

India aao kabhi, khud azma ke dekho.. itna bura scene nahi hai as they make it out to be here and opposition parties.

@doorstar

this kind of stuff, and excellent kebabs in many of the neighbouring eateries !

1638563460053.png

Childrens balance and concentration skills ?

Designing such shape and function isn't a coincidence ------- now available at your local Pakistani store .

20211207_231001.jpg

@SIPRA @Mentee @peagle @Ace of Spades @vi-va @Blacklight

Now listen to this good Indian... I mean the different realities the good Indians can live at the same time is mind-bending...

If we believe it to be true then why do Indians claim that they are a match for China on LCA @Shotgunner51

Enjoy!

As Senator Mark Hanna said in 1895: "There are two things that are important in politics. The first is money and I can't remember what the second one is."

I suggest India to invest in Africa as well instead of barking on television.

1638936404802.png

Back
Top Bottom