What's new

Whatever

there should be no need for it

Please explain.

any Quranic references?

I haven't gone beyond the introductory pages in my English translation copy of the Quran but I don't think there is any reference to cats just as there is possibly no reference to not prohibiting dogs.

But there is the story of the Prophet's cat Muezza and the very name of his Companion Hazrat Abu Hurairah, meaning Father of the Cats / Kittens.

Would these two people have wanted dogs to kill their cats ? For dogs to be even around them ?

I found this story about a British cat Milo and his Muslim family. The story is from your Guardian paper.

I don't accept much of the hadees works but some narrations like those of the respect for cats seems natural to Islam because of the personality and general existence of the cat.

that was in response to an anti-Chinese comment by an indian in the aftermath of Galwan when indians had killed 4 Chinese and Chinese killed 4 in response (plus 16 bravehearts who killed themselves while running away)

@Lord Of Gondor said:
Imagine the more Hands-on regiments like the Gorkha with the Khukri or Naga with the Dao visiting them!
Or if the enemy is incredibly unlucky, a visit by the SFF.

I said:
imagine how much worse it would be for China if they were raided by the internet indians under the command of joe and lord gondor. doesn't bear thinking about. gives me the chills (shivering with fear of urea stink)

@rott @serenity run boys run, indians are coming or get the respirators ready unless you want to choke with the stench

Still saying "smelling of urea" wasn't required.

And Joe Shearer is a good person. Not at all a religio-ultra-nationalist unlike some other Indian members here.

Last edited:
@Hiptullha, please post the snapshot.

1630847777623.png

I don't understand why they're not just blanket banned. This guy isn't unique. We've seen them doing this for years. All they know how to do is lie and fake things. It's second nature to them. Just ban them. They all have the same stupid opinions and fanatical reverence for rocks, monkeys, and cows so it's not like you're missing on some brilliant unseen insights by getting rid of them. Keep one just so we can remind ourselves why we hate them and why Pakistan exists. But that's it.

Aha !

@Naofumi @Zaki @UDAYCAMPUS, proof that HalfMoon is not a Muslim. It's from 2018. He's now playing "conservative" Muslim.

Or maybe he has split personality. :D
The funny thing is… 90% of the complains I have received about him are from Indian members… I must confess that I am not fully aware of his past but I have read some of his posts in the last few weeks. I am trying to understand him bit more by communicating with him directly and will decide if he is to be given another chance or not

thank you both of you for bring his post forward

as some users were suggesting here, it should be common sense that MODs occasionally run the IP check so thanks for your advise about that but he is clear for that… his posts are consistently from the same location with no signs of duplicate ID or VPNs etc

Why does US Navy always hover around UAE? I know they got a base there... Not a day when their aircrafts like C-2 Greyhound etc or P3s etc lurk.... and it was way before the Afghan crisis. Is UAE used to monitor Iran?

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 38
Paajee @SIPRA the good Indians are sitting on a Cactus... therefore, the Indianness is screaming... Gen. Bakri or Maj. Gobar or Bakra Dutt... they are all the same...

The horrors and nightmares for the Indianness is Existential Aganst of Gazwah e Hind...... it might turn out to be self-fulling prophecy!!!!

We know the Guy in the classic video is Pakistan... the rest is easy...

@Mentee @Ace of Spades @Verve @Indus Pakistan
Wow black and white days allowed such dances in pakistani cinema ?
Voice is similar to salma agaha , all pakistani singers sing in same tone , punjabi .
View attachment 774271View attachment 774272
View attachment 774273@cocomo sorry the thread got locked. Here are some comments on a post.

Kitthe paya ?
View attachment 774271View attachment 774272
View attachment 774273@cocomo sorry the thread got locked. Here are some comments on a post.

Kitthe paya ?

Last edited:
Wow black and white days allowed such dances in pakistani cinema ?
Voice is similar to salma agaha , all pakistani singers sing in same tone , punjabi .

Kitthe paya ?

Kitthe paya ?
tenor.gif

Lol listen to Pakistani music more,
This is crazy haha

All of these signers are very famous, most are legendary with peak years lasting decades

Find a punjabi accent in people who never lived in Punjab and no linkage to Punjab (except for Atif Aslam)

All of these signers are very famous, most are legendary with peak years lasting decades

Find a punjabi accent in people who never lived in Punjab and no linkage to Punjab (except for Atif Aslam)

Nazia was sensation in india during 80's , aap jaisa koi from qurbani .

Back
Top Bottom