What's new

Whatever

Pashto singer Obaidullah Jan, he has made many songs and was my grandparents favorite. Who was the guy on ur pfp before? Was it Junaid Jamshed?

Yeah JJ, I'll put it back on after 1 or 2 days

I was just annoyed af, every thread some butthurt keep on bringing this pic in every thread, discussing it to death, I was like f it, I am putting it as dp

Deal with it

Btw you shared this song somewhere and I am literally obssesed with it rn, it's playing on repeat whenever I am driving

I don't know what it means (like I understand it somewhat by reading it in pashto but not enough to fully comprehend it)

but for some reason it hits your soul man, thanks for sharing, keep on sharing pashto songs if you can (especially if there are some sort of translations available)

It's like my new found music taste, I am liking it

Yeah JJ, I'll put it back on after 1 or 2 days

I was just annoyed af, every thread some butthurt keep on bringing this pic in every thread, discussing it to death, I was like f it, I am putting it as dp

Deal with it

RIP to a great man and yea im pretty sure they got hit with charges just a bunch of edglords who thought it was cute to do that.

Btw you shared this song somewhere and I am literally obssesed with it rn, it's playing on repeat whenever I am driving

I don't know what it means (like I understand it somewhat by reading it in pashto but not enough to fully comprehend it)

but for some reason it hits your soul man, thanks for sharing, keep on sharing pashto songs if you can (especially if there are some sort of translations available)

It's like my new found music taste, I am liking it

Sta Maolavi Sada Zalmian Ghulawi means that a Maulvi Sada is robbing or stealing young men of their youth and dreams. It is essentially an anti war song more geared towards anti-Taliban sentiments. It tells stories of people being recruited and never going back home to their families or wives, breaking the families apart. Of course, this song doesn't show the other side of ANA horrors and war crimes, but is a very good and touching song indeed.

And of course bro I will try to put as much Pashto music and Pashtun culture in this forum, some of the people here are Pashtuns, but I think people in Pakistan should be exposed more towards each others native language songs.

Here is another favorite

Thinking that satan didnt exist before iblees. so who influenced iblees to exhibit arrogance.
Is arrogance devoid of satan ?

bring me an conclusive evidence and I will take an action

Here it is.

See this Halfmoon chutiya's history pretending to be a ISIS-type-Muslim,
Here he calls Muslims terrorists and threatens to kill all Muslims
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/now-...n-indias-security.605530/page-4#post-11237610
Here he thinks Pakistan is running terror camps :
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fools-and-idiots-are-running-the-iaf-goi.605692/#post-11240256
Here he wants Kashi and other controversial mosques to be broken like Babri Masjid :
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/babr...-muslims-petition.642385/page-3#post-11881367

This deranged Sanghi chutiya took a break then came to troll like a Kuffar-hating Shari'a-loving Muslim "traitor".. His old history is very different than what he claims now!
@xeuss @jamahir @Joe Shearer @padamchen @Nilu Pule, tag others too...

Thinking that satan didnt exist before iblees. so who influenced iblees to exhibit arrogance.
Is arrogance devoid of satan ?
I think this , from what I have heard

We have good and bad urges independent of Satan, this is just the natural form of a being

Satan is more like adding wood to a fire but fire itself is within every being

Maybe Iblees's bad urges overcame him turning him into Satan?

Here it is.
He has got some character flaws however I spoke to him recently and hopefully he will behave. I am keeping an eye on his account but can’t take action on posts written in 2019 and deleted long time ago

@jamahir Has @Cliftonite been permabanned?

Seems so. Haven't seen him for maybe more than four months.

Padamchen too.

ask member @Hiptullha to help you prove it. he has a screenshot of a post by @HalfMoon wherein he acknowledged being a hindu. hiptullah once posted that to expose him

@Hiptullha, please post the snapshot.

but some mod deleted the post containing the image and banned hiptullah instead of halfmoon

Strange.

may be strange but not unusual for some 6 or seven of the mods. once paksword and legend banned me for a week for saying that padamchen avatar should be removed for displaying a street-shitter urinating on Pak flag and for saying that @GHALIB had more than one ID

may be strange but not unusual for some 6 or seven of the mods.

I see.

once paksword and legend banned me for a week for saying that padamchen avatar should be removed for displaying a street-shitter urinating on Pak flag

Well, in the end Padamchen removed that profile-pic. I think he was banned for sometime as well.

and for saying that @GHALIB had more than one ID

I don't think @GHALIB has another Id. But which do you think it is ?

I don't think @GHALIB has another Id. But which do you think it is ?
@ayodhyapati whether I was right or wrong it was no banning offense.

there is another who banned me for saying that keeping of dogs is not prohibited in Islam

some more of my ban-able offenses
  • indian trains are filthy
  • Pakistani shudras are better off than bharati ones
  • indians smell of urea
  • saying I've seen some mods encouraging sectarian behavior
  • calling salafis youtube-educated fassaadi sect
  • expressing suspicion that Pdf owner is wahabi for allowing unbridled abuse of Shian e Ali
and more such ingenious excuses

Last edited:
I calculated, @ayodhyapati to be him. whether I was right or wrong it was no banning offense.

Agreed.

there is another who banned me for saying that keeping of dogs is not prohibited in islam

Well sir, I hate dogs. The Islamic way is one of cats.

indians smell of urea

Come on, that is an outright offensive statement.

• calling salafis youtube-educated fassaadi sect

But they are fasadi alright.

expressing suspicion that Pdf owner is wahabi for allowing unbridled abuse of Shian e Ali

I don't think so. There are Pakistani and Iranian Shia members and they are allowed to defend their religious beliefs.

There are Pakistani and Iranian Shia members and they are allowed to defend their religious beliefs.
there should be no need for it
hate dogs. The Islamic way is one of cats.
any Quranic references?
Come on, that is an outright offensive statement.
that was in response to an anti-Chinese comment by an indian in the aftermath of Galwan when indians had killed 4 Chinese and Chinese killed 4 in response (plus 16 bravehearts who killed themselves while running away)

@Lord Of Gondor said:
Imagine the more Hands-on regiments like the Gorkha with the Khukri or Naga with the Dao visiting them!
Or if the enemy is incredibly unlucky, a visit by the SFF.

I said:
imagine how much worse it would be for China if they were raided by the internet indians under the command of joe and lord gondor. doesn't bear thinking about. gives me the chills (shivering with fear of urea stink)

@rott @serenity run boys run, indians are coming or get the respirators ready unless you want to choke with the stench

Back
Top Bottom