What's new

Whatever

People will call me homo, I am not taking a chance with a thread like that lol :partay:

thanks for the confidence booster, someone should tell my mum 😕 I am not as ugly as she claims

When angry she always says no one will marry you, you'll die single
Makes me sad 😭, oh with a mother like that who needs an enemy 😁

You are new here, we have made several thread like that before............Just check on Members Club forum and you will find them.... :smokin:

If we are in Quora, we can see many members put their own photo there, including their real name

Many Palestinians are white skin. One of my aunt married with Malay ethnic (Saudi citizen) who previously married with Palestinian woman (divorce). Their kids are all white skin and very beautiful, including the eldest (woman) who I see better looking than many Miss Universe winners.
Nah I was just joking around, I know he is a Palestinian

False flagging is an Indian trait as they're losers with time to spare not the same for Zionists/Israelis

@Indos btw was @Falcon29 a brown guy or Israeli/Zionist as claimed by Iranian members @Muhammed45 , @SalarHaqq , @aryobarzan (sorry guys if y'all didn't say that but I remember bunch of Iranians accusing him of being an Israeli)
I tell you why I think he is an Israeli agent (may be a white Palestinian but an Israeli agent)..
No one in this forum has done so much effort to destroy iranian relationships with Palestinians..

His efforts in that regard will make any mossad boss proud...nothing personal..

@Indos btw was @Falcon29 a brown guy or Israeli/Zionist as claimed by Iranian members @Muhammed45 , @SalarHaqq , @aryobarzan (sorry guys if y'all didn't say that but I remember bunch of Iranians accusing him of being an Israeli)
What do you think about Palestinians? Do you really think that they hate Iran or they would try to antagonize Iran? They need our help and also any Muslim majority country that can help, no matter who, no matter from which sect.

The last thing that they might consider is insulting Iranians for no reason. Their number 1 enemy is Israel and the Jewish rat that you mentioned insults the only country that has tried to ARM Palestinians. That's his mission, he has to prove first of all, Iran never supports any of Sunni groups/people. Iranian claim of brotherhood with Sunnis is nothing but a lie, and Iranian problem with Persian Gulf Arab monarchies is something religious. These are his main lines, along with proving that Iranian fight against Takfiris in Syria is something religious.
He is a Professional and so courageous, his redline is Safety of Israel and it is possible only through seperating Palestine from its zealot supporters.
He mostly tries to make a front between Iranians and Arabs, however, Arabs are fool enough to fall into his traps. This front could be religious or racial. He sometimes appears in clothe of Turks too. Follow his quotes and never forget his line of thought. A wolf in clothe of a Sheep.

Back
Top Bottom