What's new

Whatever

1632002790326.png

@The Eagle

I tagged @Foxtrot Alpha in that post for verification.

Can you please remove the warning.

You didn't mention to verify. Secondly it's your responsibility to verify and post. You have to own your post and not others. Not everyone is free to proof read such garbage and approve or disapprove it.

@Foxtrot Alpha do you have any info on that supposedly verification thing? The warning will be removed if there was an understanding between you and above poster.

You didn't mention to verify. Secondly it's your responsibility to verify and post. You have to own your post and not others. Not everyone is free to proof read such garbage and approve or disapprove it.

@Foxtrot Alpha do you have any info on that supposedly verification thing? The warning will be removed if there was an understanding between you and above poster.
okay I am sorry.
I posted it because Pakistan was mentioned in it.
And I tagged @Foxtrot Alpha because he posts about terrorism from time to time.

Last edited:
I think this , from what I have heard

We have good and bad urges independent of Satan, this is just the natural form of a being

Satan is more like adding wood to a fire but fire itself is within every being

Maybe Iblees's bad urges overcame him turning him into Satan?

He seems to got influenced by the same free will like other jins before him who eventually got rampaged by the angels for their extreme mischievous conduct with their own kind?
Thinking that satan didnt exist before iblees. so who influenced iblees to exhibit arrogance.
Is arrogance devoid of satan ?
@I.R.A

Chaachoo gggggggg Kathy ghyab ho gy c ? :D

Man, I miss the PDF app since am on a mobile platform it's a struggle to use this app on chrome, especially when on a smartphone. This further makes my time on this forum very tedious, full of glitches. Some improvements for smartphones user would be especially appreciated.

Man, I miss the PDF app since am on a mobile platform it's a struggle to use this app on chrome, especially when on a smartphone. This further makes my time on this forum very tedious, full of glitches. Some improvements for smartphones user would be especially appreciated.

Please post this in the 'Suggestions & Discussions' section. Perhaps the powers that be will bring back the app.

A personable young woman who is philosophical, has said truths and has done wonderful work. Though she should raise her voice when speaking.

And if you want to have a laugh ( as I did ) and hold someone in contempt ( as I did ) this afternoon please watch this Hindutvadi fellow whose Indian TEDx presentation was a suggestion from your vid. He speaks on "Indic renaissance". @lightoftruth @Sudarshan, you will love him and the "intellectuals" in the comments section.

@Mentee @Goenitz

A personable young woman who is philosophical, has said truths and has done wonderful work. Though she should raise her voice when speaking.

And if you want to have a laugh ( as I did ) and hold someone in contempt ( as I did ) this afternoon please watch this Hindutvadi fellow whose Indian TEDx presentation was a suggestion from your vid. He speaks on "Indic renaissance". @lightoftruth @Sudarshan, you will love him and the "intellectuals" in the comments section.

@Mentee @Goenitz
Some people are ignoring the fact the Europeans have managed things pretty well. Afriqa has good resources, but how they live their lives? That's the issue.

Some people are ignoring the fact the Europeans have managed things pretty well. Afriqa has good resources, but how they live their lives? That's the issue.

Agreed. She did say that Timbuktu had the oldest university in the world after Egypt and one more place. And there is also a 1100-year-old functioning university in Morocco. So Afriqa has to look back to its intellectual past. Gaddafi created the African Union to enable just that shared prosperous and comfortable situation for Afriqa. The plan for a United States of Africa. All those African resources, whether used in industry or vehicles or computers, can really be also used internally and develop Afriqa to become among the world's leading innovators. Provided of course guidance by intellectuals and innovators.

The African tribal elders were blessed with everything in abundance to sustain a decent lifestyle and couldn't be arm twisted into surrendering their lands until some of them started experiencing visions of white folks to be their saviour . Furthermore their dead saints "telling" them slaughter thr livestock so that they be saved from catastrophes proved to be the final nail in the coffin ---------. It became easy peasy once the livelihood was taken away.

Back
Top Bottom