What's new

Whatever

Taliban to deal with Russian foreign influence operations, but groups like alQuada, the Taliban and ISIS created their own moral code which they seek to impose
That is always true. You give enough power to groups/person then they bring their own agenda, History is full of that examples. Like a king granted to much power to his general, and the general took over.
It is the narrative/cause which matters. The narrative was that USSR are occupiers, so fighting against them is Jihad. Now, when US came, locals considered them occupier, and started fighting against them.

You know who published the 'Jihad literature'? , full of racism and hatred towards non-muslims (USSR) ?!! CIA did.
for this reason, i really hope the Pakistani government will reconsider letting NATO use their bases for drone operations
NATO or US forces bases may not be that much issue, but actually CIA operates the drones. They are notorious in their operations for 'national interests'. Also, the US has hired many contractors. So they don't follow any moral codes like a professional army. So this whole thing is messed up. no body now trusts the US forces in Pakistan. In fact, Pak govt/army/people blame US forces of arming TTP and baloch to fight against Pakistan. So, there is a huge trust deficit.

I hope everything can be normalised, but it seems over. The US has pushed Pakistan too much into China camp.

No. Never had a turntable or even a digital audio player.

I thanked your picture post because the machine looked nice.

ahh ok. I have a turntable which has served me well, but that technics model is my dream machine.

Was just curious

Other than Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani and Kiara Advani which Sindhis are there in Bollywood ?

About LK Advani, he was ostracized in the BJP the moment he said Jinnah was a secular person. Same happened with another BJP leader, Jaswant Singh.
Are you pretending? You seem to have good general knowledge but won't think of Sindhis in Bollywood.

Anyway I will mention my favourite and probably the best one. Who is the maker of that great movie Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.?

- PRTP GWD

Are you pretending? You seem to have good general knowledge but won't think of Sindhis in Bollywood.

Not at all pretending. There are the Punjabis ( Kapoors and all ), the Kashmiris ( Bhatts ) and the Muslims.

Anyway I will mention my favourite and probably the best one. Who is the maker of that great movie Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.?

OK, Rajkumar Hirani. Who else ? It's not that I am deliberately not thinking of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom