What's new

Whatever

Why this pretension? I will activate your memory. Umpteen Sindhi women work in Bollywood.

- PRTP GWD

OK there is Tamannah Bhatia but she is mostly a South films actress.

So which other Sindhis in Bollywood ?

To all pdfers
IMG-20210618-WA0006.jpeg

Technics 1200 GR turntable. Too rich for my blood unfortunately, but I would practically sell my soul to own one.

DCD3935E-4CC2-40E4-BB8A-632430AEDBA4.jpeg

i just got a ban-strike for calling an Netherlands-based Pakistani fellow (@Dalit) that had been insulting me on this forum a traitor, which he is, in the sense that he aggressively and insultingly wants NATO to stop policing the middle east and Afghanistan against terror training camps.

both @The Eagle and @WebMaster seperately issued a ban-strike towards me for this simple incident of a discussion getting heated, and while i felt insulted by @Dalit right from the outset of our discussion, the moderators keep a list of phrases that can not be used against Asians, especially Pakistanis, without them activating the forum's ban procedure.

this is a violation of freedom of speech, and i find that putting these phrases / behavior descriptions in a forum's terms, is not enough, because clearly it protects the native group, no matter how verbally aggressive they get, at the expense of the group that comes here to explain NATO actions.

but, pride being pride, and people taking unkindly to insults spoken against them in their own house, here's my plan to settle things :

from now on i will not explain NATO behavior, nor defend NATO's honor here anymore.
after years of trying, you people show nothing but stupid and counterproductive hypocrisy about where the real evil comes from : terrorists hiding behind human shields and launching attacks against the innocent from there.
i predict that once others follow my lead, this forum will become an incubator for hatred against NATO, leading to the very real world consequence of more recruits and funding flowing toward terror groups.
however, all civilian deaths will be on the karmatic and divine records of the terrorists and those that support them with action or absence of action.

goodbye.

just a few days ago the same dalit was relentlessly abusing me for two days in post after post. reporting and tagging mods had no response. in-fact a mod even tried to placate him after dalit accused mods of favoring me (just because I had 3 days earlier thanked the mod for banning an indian for a year (which also was reversed after a few day).

moral of the story is: no point in complaining, you either stay or go but stop complaining about the unfairness (I used to complain a lot too when I believed it to be what it claims to be). it is business not a social service nor the justice league of some sort

nsulting me on this forum a traitor, which he is,
if he is anti-war or pacifist... why he has to be only a 'traitor'.. May be he wishes well for NL by not mangling NATO in Afghanistan and in US war.. !!

Anyway, rules are rules. You can't accuse anyone, unless its you who award NL nationality and revoke.

terrorists hiding behind human shields and launching attacks against the innocent from there.
i predict that once others follow my lead, this forum will become an incubator for hatred against NATO, leading to the very real world consequence of more recruits and funding flowing toward terror groups.
however, all civilian deaths will be on the karmatic and divine records of the terrorists and those that support them with action or absence of action
What will you do in hostage situation? Will you open fire on a terrorist hiding behind white women/children? Ask yourself.

Anyway, there is a UN law of proportionality and human rights. It is the responsibility of the free/sensible world to eliminate only the threat by using adequate amount of lethal power. If a a terrorist is hiding in a locality, then you can't use 400lb bomb by drone and kill 100s for a single terrorist. That is what basically CIA did. The 'free world' must use sniper or anything like that. @PeaceGen
@doorstar
insult is different and perspective dependent.. Swearing can be a cliche or normal or free speech. But declaring one traitor is plain wrong.

Last edited:
some time ago dalit was using another account to give me likes and this one he used to use to abuse me with (sometimes for the same post)
@doorstar
insult is different and perspective dependent.. Swearing can be a cliche or normal or free speech. But declaring one traitor is plain wrong.

just a few days ago the same dalit was relentlessly abusing me for two days in post after post. reporting and tagging mods had no response. in-fact a mod even tried to placate him after dalit accused mods of favoring me (just because I had 3 days earlier thanked the mod for banning an indian for a year (which also was reversed after a few day).

moral of the story is: no point in complaining, you either stay or go but stop complaining about the unfairness (I used to complain a lot too when I believed it to be what it claims to be). it is business not a social service nor the justice league of some sort
ok, i think this is a clear case of people objecting to the max when insults are thrown to them in their own house. it also shows clear determination to critisize to the point of regularly insulting parties like NATO over the loss of innocence life during their vital security operations in muslim countries and elsewhere.

i've given this matter some thought over the past 2 days, and i'm now of the opinion that i'll stay and endure the bad vibes towards my NATO team, and continue my efforts to provide a western but also objective view of (recent) military operations in the world.

i was wrong to call @Dalit a traitor, in hindsight. i thought he was, towards all peaceloving people world-wide, but even that thinking was flawed and thrown out in semi-frustrated anger during one of my many encounters here on the forum with @Dalit, and i hereby apologize for that choice of wording.

it is also true, as others have indicated, that anti-terror operations should happen with sufficient but also only just-enough force.
however, the idea of targeting a terror plotter / leader with snipers, is a bit inpractical i think, and also too dangerous for the offensive troops involved.

you all should know that i've long been of the opinion that minimal force should be used against terrorists, to limit civilians casualties, and i've written about this topic to my email list which goes directly to the editorial staffs of world-wide mass-media companies, political parties, and intel agencies (world-wide, btw).

i've strongly advised the CIA and mossad in the past about toning down the firepower in bombs and missiles used against terror groups.
i can confirm with certainty, that the US military has since been using drone missiles with a kill radius of 3 meters instead of the previous 10 meters.
and the Israeli military has moved from using terror-tech like white phosphorous bombs all the way to using just-enough-explosive-power tech and announcing a lot of their strikes to the people in the buildings that are about to get striked.

so progress can be made, by politely pointing out the benefits and the risks and rewards of certain ways of getting military jobs done, to a list of parties that you think should receive such information.

however, one has to ask themselves : the people near to a terror group leader / captain / soldier, aren't they providing vital material and emotional support with which the actual terrorist then goes out to strike against the innocent (elsewhere)?

terrorists thrive on casualty counts, in their view making casualties is a sign of victory and hardens their resolve to do more harm to others in the future.

by limiting the risk our own militarizes have to take (whether that be NATO, India, Pakistan, Russia, Iran, China or whomever else "wants to play"),
and killing a number of the close associates and offspring of terrorists,
we show terrorists that their efforts are futile and very dangerous to themselves and their loved ones.

so i'm happy with the current status quo. warriors in all kinds of factions have to get used to these new circumstances (as i just described), and from there they can move to political activism rather than terrorism, to get what they want for themselves and the people in their native regions.

with terrorism made utterly and publicly futile (and mark my words : NATO *will* go back to Afghanistan if terror threats against their homelands or those of their allies arise from regions like that),
the ones that remain engaged in it are either violent psychopaths or dangerous secretive military-political sociopaths, usually in the disguise of a twisted violently-oppressive version of an old religion or creed.
they and all those that provide significant support to them must be eliminated, preferably just before they strike another innocent freedom loving target.

Imram Khan may think he is doing what his followers want him to do, but i'm asking the Pakistani govenment to reconsider allowing NATO drones to monitor and possibly operate against the taliban.

to that vast majority of actually decent muslims world wide (a group that i now see @Dalit as part of afterall), i say this : aren't you deceived by the terrorists who **make sure** some of the innocent die ("as martyrs") when they are killed by groups like NATO? and are those innocents not *also* deceived by the terrorists, to end up near them? would the terrorists be able to function as an army without the material support of those innocents? and if that's the case, then aren't those innocents not in part *responsible* for the deaths created by the terrorists?

a church or religion doesn't get to overthrow a government or use force.
it's been this way just about everywhere on Earth for centuries now.
if he is anti-war or pacifist... why he has to be only a 'traitor'.. May be he wishes well for NL by not mangling NATO in Afghanistan and in US war.. !!

Anyway, rules are rules. You can't accuse anyone, unless its you who award NL nationality and revoke.

What will you do in hostage situation? Will you open fire on a terrorist hiding behind white women/children? Ask yourself.

in *that* scenario, i'd hope my troops are able to give the terrorist(s) headshots.
if not, we'll have to lure them into a trap by pretending to negotiate with them.

Anyway, there is a UN law of proportionality and human rights. It is the responsibility of the free/sensible world to eliminate only the threat by using adequate amount of lethal power. If a a terrorist is hiding in a locality, then you can't use 400lb bomb by drone and kill 100s for a single terrorist. That is what basically CIA did. The 'free world' must use sniper or anything like that. @PeaceGen
@doorstar

you don't expose snipers and the drop-off / pickup troops to that kinda risk.
they'd be alone and deep into enemy territory.

in hindsight, i was wrong (this time) to call @Dalit a traitor.
but he *was* pulling the blood from underneath my fingernails with his over-the-top cricitism of NATO.

@santacatarinabr, hi, can you please post info about Brazilian spaceflight industry if it exists ?

Find the hidden information View attachment 755006

"What do you see ?"

in hindsight, i was wrong (this time) to call @Dalit a traitor.
but he *was* pulling the blood from underneath my fingernails with his over-the-top cricitism of NATO.

Hi, why would you disagree with the fact of NATO being the primary terrorist / criminal in the world ? Who for instance created Al Qaeda ?

Participating in any forum is a CHOICE, given whatever environment the forum creates for its members by design.

I accidentally saw your message. If you edit and then quote the person, the person don;t get the notification.
to that vast majority of actually decent muslims world wide (a group that i now see @Dalit as part of afterall), i say this : aren't you deceived by the terrorists who **make sure** some of the innocent die ("as martyrs") when they are killed by groups like NATO? and are those innocents not *also* deceived by the terrorists, to end up near them? would the terrorists be able to function as an army without the material support of those innocents? and if that's the case, then aren't those innocents not in part *responsible* for the deaths created by the terrorists?
That is the cycle like carbon/water cycle. The carelessness of the govt/NATO/US forces caused civilian casualties, which favoured terrorists. In return, they attacked our cities, them more aerial bombing on terrorists hide outs, which resulted civilian casualties there, and in return more bombing in our major cities (suicide bombings). The terrorists had sympathies by majority of the Pakistanis in 2002-03 otherwise.

Then, we launched a ground assault. Brick by brick we captured and destroyed terrorists hideouts. Meanwhile, we lost many precious lives, including two 3 stars generals. The cost was high, but terrorists couldn't recruit more as the cycle was broken.

Squeezed by all side, then terrorists attacked civilians, demanded money from civilians for their cause, forced them to disobey the govt, etc. which removed any sympathy what locals had for them.

The irony is that far right and extremists/fundamentalists, both misquote Quran for their objectives. Far right says that Quran preaches violence 'kill all the non-muslims'... so ban all muslims, expel them, etc. Extremists quote the same verse and say let's kill all non-muslims. :D
you don't expose snipers and the drop-off / pickup troops to that kinda risk.
they'd be alone and deep into enemy territory.
I told above that it is the way. The cost is high, but it breaks the cycle.

@santacatarinabr, hi, can you please post info about Brazilian spaceflight industry if it exists ?

"What do you see ?"

Hi, why would you disagree with the fact of NATO being the primary terrorist / criminal in the world ? Who for instance created Al Qaeda ?
we may have been partially responsible for arming alQuada and the Taliban to deal with Russian foreign influence operations, but groups like alQuada, the Taliban and ISIS created their own moral code which they seek to impose with much horrible violence upon others. that makes them a threat that has to get pruned from time to time.

if groups like the Taliban want peace and the absence of pruning strikes by foreign powers, all they need to do is let go of their desires to strike outside their own tribal areas, and respect the right of others, even inside Afghanistan, who want to live by another moral code.
I accidentally saw your message. If you edit and then quote the person, the person don;t get the notification.

That is the cycle like carbon/water cycle. The carelessness of the govt/NATO/US forces caused civilian casualties, which favoured terrorists. In return, they attacked our cities, them more aerial bombing on terrorists hide outs, which resulted civilian casualties there, and in return more bombing in our major cities (suicide bombings). The terrorists had sympathies by majority of the Pakistanis in 2002-03 otherwise.

Then, we launched a ground assault. Brick by brick we captured and destroyed terrorists hideouts. Meanwhile, we lost many precious lives, including two 3 stars generals. The cost was high, but terrorists couldn't recruit more as the cycle was broken.

Squeezed by all side, then terrorists attacked civilians, demanded money from civilians for their cause, forced them to disobey the govt, etc. which removed any sympathy what locals had for them.

The irony is that far right and extremists/fundamentalists, both misquote Quran for their objectives. Far right says that Quran preaches violence 'kill all the non-muslims'... so ban all muslims, expel them, etc. Extremists quote the same verse and say let's kill all non-muslims. :D

I told above that it is the way. The cost is high, but it breaks the cycle.

i'm very glad you agree with the need to prune terror training camps and their occupants whenever they become a threat to those who choose to live by other moral codes.

for this reason, i really hope the Pakistani government will reconsider letting NATO use their bases for drone operations (monitoring and pruning when necessary) against groups like the Taliban that shelter in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom