What's new

Whatever

Hunger breaker
products-kfc-mighty-zinger-combo-482.jpeg

How many Sindhis are working in Indian army and RAW?
Indian Sindhis are a greedy lot. They mostly go into lucrative professions like engineering, medicine, business, law and last but not the least, film industry. My guess is that there may not be a single Sindhi in RAW or IB.

- PRTP GWD

Indian Sindhis are a greedy lot. They mostly go into lucrative professions like engineering, medicine, business, law and last but not the least, film industry. My guess is that there may not be a single Sindhi in RAW or IB.

- PRTP GWD
You are generalizing things too much. Many Sindhi are serving in politics like Mr L K Advani.

- PRTP GWD

Other than Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani and Kiara Advani which Sindhis are there in Bollywood ?

You are generalizing things too much. Many Sindhi are serving in politics like Mr L K Advani.

About LK Advani, he was ostracized in the BJP the moment he said Jinnah was a secular person. Same happened with another BJP leader, Jaswant Singh.

Back
Top Bottom