What's new

Whatever

@Naofumi we have no one as ugly and massy as Arnab Goswami's level in our anchors. Even Hamid Mir and Mubashir Luqman seem decent in front of him. And they're our spin doctor nutjobs. There's your per capita difference. We look well brought up any day over y'all.
That's social mobility brother, not per capita difference - even donkeys can rise to top in India but in Pakistan only upper caste and upper class people are accepted.

Should tag some Taliban fans here.

That's social mobility brother, not per capita difference - even donkeys can rise to top in India but in Pakistan only upper caste and upper class people are accepted.

Arnab is a millionaire. Hamid and Mubashir are nowhere in the same ballpark as him in terms of earning. Even when I watch that show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma the cast is all so tacky. Millionaries hain saare uske bawajood. All meko teko types.

Arnab is a millionaire. Hamid and Mubashir are nowhere in the same ballpark as him in terms of earning. Even when I watch that show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma the cast is all so tacky. Millionaries hain saare uske bawajood. All meko teko types.
And how is that related to per capita again?

And he became millionaire on his own, fwiw.

And how is that related to per capita again?

And he became millionaire on his own, fwiw.

Woh hi bol raha hun. Paisa agaya par class nahi ayi. Your TV shows have way more budget than us. TMKOC hi le lo. Jethalal still wears those tacky embroidered shirts which none of us here would be caught dead wearing. You'd think with added wealth there would be better standards.

Woh hi bol raha hun. Paisa agaya par class nahi ayo. Your TV shows have way more budget than us. TMKOC hi le lo. Jethalal still wears those tacky embroidered shirts which none of us here would be caught dead wearing. You'd think with added wealth there would be better standards.
It's a light hearted comedy man where a caricatured 'Kanjoos' Gujarati is shown. There are other genre too like Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai - where two rich gharanas are shown - just one example on the top of my mind. And tbh, I don't know of any Pakistani dramas to compare.

It's a light hearted comedy man where a caricatured 'Kanjoos' Gujarati is shown. There are other genre too like Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai - where two rich gharanas are shown - just one example on the top of my mind. And tbh, I don't know of any Pakistani dramas to compare.

Even Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The Hina Khan one. Nothing in mainstream Pakistani TV is so tacky and gaudy. Maybe a few small budget shows here and there

Watch Cake. It's a Pakistani movie. Idea hojaye ga.

Even Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The Hina Khan one. Nothing in mainstream Pakistani TV is so tacky and gaudy. Maybe a few small budget shows here and there

Watch Cake. It's a Pakistani movie. Idea hojaye ga.
Ok, bhai. You are great people with high class. I as a low class Gangu bow down to your greatness. Ab khush ho jao.

Back
Top Bottom