What's new

Whatever

This MoFo has a Talibani mindset and then they cry persecution in India. Sick people.

PS : He's an Indian Muslim (Mufti presumably)

@jamahir @Cliftonite
Kon hai yeh banda? Dude shun and I mean shun these Wahhabi extremist mentality people in India. They feed into the bhakt propaganda that Muslims are all terrorists. Musalmano ke liye aur mushkil kardein ge yeh.

I agree with the underlined.

And this mullah is similar to the other one, Ilyas Sharfuddin, who was previously mentioned by Naofumi I think.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1126378.shtml

Many have anonymously reported that they forcefully sleep with Uyghur females

@rott @TaiShang @Beast, how do the other Chinese see this particular issue ?

@rott @TaiShang @Beast, how do the other Chinese see this particular issue ?
Encouraging civil servants to interact actively with the masses in Xinjiang through various methods like pairing and regarding as relatives. Not sleeping.
Don't bring your gutter mentality here.

Encouraging civil servants to interact actively with the masses in Xinjiang through various methods like pairing and regarding as relatives. Not sleeping.
Don't bring your gutter mentality here.

Thank you. And calm down. You are confused a bit. It is not me but @Naofumi who thought that is the case.

But what does "pairing" mean ?

Naofumi, now you know. :)

@jamahir This conversation was between you and me. Tell your invited folks, I don't want to engage 50 cent Army here.
You can engage. of course.

@jamahir ask yourself this. If what Naofumi says is true. Do you think of all the media Global times will publish it? Global times?????

Back
Top Bottom