What's new

Whatever

Logo ne bola hoga.

And it is wide-spread, sadly.

Bhai China apke khayal me Muslims pe zulm nahi karta?

Well, as far as I know, the government even builds mosques or enlarges mosques.

And our Chinese members here have posted vids about food markets of Xinjiang and also some about the women there.

As for those detention camps, I don't know. But even Saudia runs camps for de-radicalization.

It is stupid to think criticism of Mullahs can only come at the insistence of sanghis. Maybe, just maybe, jamahir has a mind of his own and thinks what the conservative Mullahs do is foolish.

Thanks.

@jamahir the Mullahs of subcontinent also banned loudspeakers in mosques when they first made an entry in 1900s. And getting your photograph snapped apparently. They've always been an enemy of progress.

Well, in a communally complex country like India the Muslims in these technologically advanced times can think about getting the azaan via a mobile phone app which can also have features for Ramzan sehri and iftaar. In return the Hindus can stop bursting fire-crackers totally.

But yes, I have heard about the photograph thing. And also about music.

As for those detention camps, I don't know. But even Saudia runs camps for de-radicalization.
Kahi dimag ka bhi istemal karna chahiye :angry::angry:
People are even being raped in camps, females are forced to share bed with Chinese men, forcefully fed Pork.
Chhodo yar, tumhari bhi alag hi soch hai.

There was 2 videos of an Arabic Guy I posted who visited Xinjiang.

Can you please link them here ?

Music is haraam. Come on

O yaar...

People are even being raped in camps, females are forced to share bed with Chinese men, forcefully fed Pork.

I am not a fan of the Chinese system but I don't think those news items are sourced from any other agency than Western agencies. Also, if the below picture is from Xinjiang, look at the changing face of the social scene. The burqa is as alien to Xinjiang as it to India-administered Kashmir. The pic is from siasat.com which seems to be a Deccan agency :

Chinese-Women-Uighur-AFP1-800x500.jpg

I am not a fan of the Chinese system but I don't think those news items are sourced from any other agency than Western agencies. Also, if the below picture is from Xinjiang, look at the changing face of the social scene. The burqa is as alien to Xinjiang as it to India-administered Kashmir. The pic is from siasat.com which seems to be a Deccan agency :

Chinese-Women-Uighur-AFP1-800x500.jpg
There are thousands of survivors and satellite maps too. And from where you get these pics? Also, forcing anything is wrong, be it Burqa or no-Burqa.

Kon hai yeh banda? Dude shun and I mean shun these Wahhabi extremist mentality people in India. They feed into the bhakt propaganda that Muslims are all terrorists. Musalmano ke liye aur mushkil kardein ge yeh.
This hashtag #WakeUpUmmah4UmarBinAbdulAziz is trending at top in India, dumb people abusing Shi'as when the news itself is fake.

No, I dont believe it bro. There is restriction, I admit it, but thing like you just said above is not true. Indonesia have send some Ulama to Xin Jiang and inspect the camp. They have criticize some, but never said things like you said above, although they are concern about the food being served in the camp.

No, I dont believe it bro. There is restriction, I admit it, but thing like you just said above is not true. Indonesia have send some Ulama to Xin Jiang and inspect the camp. They have criticize some, but never said things like you said above, although they are concern about the food being served in the camp.
There's a program of letting Chinese men in the home, so that the race get to know each other, something called "Pair up and be a family". Also, I don't think official visits counts, states have their own goals. Let in independent journalists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Servant-Family_Pair_Up

Here's CCP's mouthpiece confirming the policy

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1126378.shtml

Many have anonymously reported that they forcefully sleep with Uyghur females.

There's a program of letting Chinese men in the home, so that the race get to know each other, something called "Pair up and be a family". Also, I don't think official visits counts, states have their own goals. Let in independent journalists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Servant-Family_Pair_Up

Here's CCP's mouthpiece confirming the policy

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1126378.shtml

Many have anonymously reported that they forcefully sleep with Uyghur females.

Thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom