What's new

Whatever

امید، خوف سے الگ نہیں، اور خوف امید سے. امید، مستقبل میں آنے والے 'مسرت' کا پیداوار ہے، اور یہی مستقبل کا مسرت، غیر یقینی ہوتا ہے. اور خوف، مستقبل میں آنے والے 'غم' کا پیداوار ہے، اور یہی مستقبل کا غم بھی غیر یقینی ہوتا ہے.

Madam, first of all "my land" is not yours as personal property. It is a federated state of various provinces that make the country. Given the federal nature of Pakistan it is composed of various cultures. Pakistan is a mosaic.

Secondly, my lineage going back for generations is rooted in a region that is crucial part of the federation and my family were there before Pakistan came about and will be in future. Our dead of generations are buried there. That land is ours. Even if economic reasons too many of us far our hearts are with land that our forefathers spilled blood on and tilled to make a living. You of course being estranged fro your heritage won't understand that. And foreign? I can walk back and be accepted in my native district. You would emphatically NOT.

wah g wah you back. i got released yesterday back on forum after ban.

Now listen to me @Indus Pakistan and listen clearly...Stop throwing your weight around it isnt worth shit! You made a mistake and we let you off the hook with a tap on the wrist! You are too proud to apologize we realized that despite that I have deleted your posts where you are openly making a fool of yourself! If you cant be thankful at least humble yourself and change your ways!

Now listen to me @Indus Pakistan and listen clearly...Stop throwing your weight around it isnt worth shit! You made a mistake and we let you off the hook with a tap on the wrist! You are too proud to apologize we realized that despite that I have deleted your posts where you are openly making a fool of yourself! If you cant be thankful at least humble yourself and change your ways!
I thank you on his behalf..

I am truly sorry on his behalf and I thank you for giving him an opportunity to roam around freely despite his offensive posts..

I was wondering why his title was taken back and he was demoted.. I was truly sorry for him..

I thank you on his behalf..

I am truly sorry on his behalf and I thank you for giving him an opportunity to roam around freely despite his offensive posts..

I was wondering why his title was taken back and he was demoted.. I was truly sorry for him..

Sorry for a chaotic filthy retard?

Back
Top Bottom