What's new

Whatever

@VCheng ... Agreed, sometimes criticism of one's own country and it's institutions is the highest form of patriotism.. But, sir, you go a little overboard with your criticism sometimes ... Ghaliban kuch 'gilay' hain ap ko Pakistan se and I can understand that.... Pakistani shayad ap ko woh due respect na de sakay that you deserved as a highly-qualified professional ..

@VCheng ... Agreed, sometimes criticism of one's own country and it's institutions is the highest form of patriotism.. But, sir, you go a little overboard with your criticism sometimes ... Ghaliban kuch 'gilay' hain ap ko Pakistan se and I can understand that.... Pakistani shayad ap ko woh due respect na de sakay that you deserved as a highly-qualified professional ..

Not really. I think I am quite fair in what I say. Besides, life is too short to keep grudges. I have moved on, and life is peaceful. AlHamdoLillah.

صبح بخیر​

Good Morning Sunshine! :D

Maan lain sir g, maybe you don't realize but you do go overboard with your criticism sometimes :D

I say what I say as fair as I can make it. Please do keep in mind that I am at a stage in life where I can afford to say the truth as I see it without fear or favor. Not many are so blessed, to be honest.

e62907c8-478e-4233-8e09-de99a3496d49.jpg
79ab2eb3-ae32-4390-bbce-d8484f0c4444.jpg

Enjoy---maybe you won't hear it again---.

@Dubious @waz you should also listen

Thank you @MastanKhan and MashaAllah: Adhan and the recitation of the Holy Quran always brings tear in our eyes. It is so powerful and his style so pure and deep, gripping ..it feels the words are directly entering the soul.

I wish to know his name and would love to listen whole of the Quran in his soul touching voice. I normally ask my wife to do tilawah because her tajweed & tilawah are superlative.

MashaAllah, Thanks to sheikha fb and yt, I have found this information:
Reciter: SHEIKH NOORAIN MUHAMMAD SADDIQUE.

Here is a longer recitation ( ~ 26 mins ) for those who want to listen more... May Allah bless you sir @MastanKhan

@Yaseen1 @Major Sam @Indos

Last edited:
Hahahaha ..
Meraasi se wese hmesha mujhy shaam idrees or froggy yaad aajate , miraasi mera peo miraasi mera dada ..

Wanna see their tiktok ??

Lmao ..open shameer abbas can tiktok in tiktok to see the shahmeer chipkali dancing :lol: i like the dude though hes cute ..

@Dubious @waz you should also listen

Thank you @MastanKhan and MashaAllah: Adhan and the recitation of the Holy Quran always brings tear in our eyes. It is so powerful and his style so pure and deep, gripping ..it feels the words are directly entering the soul.

I wish to know his name and would love to listen whole of the Quran in his soul touching voice. I normally ask my wife to do tilawah because her tajweed & tilawah are superlative.

MashaAllah, Thanks to sheikha fb and yt, I have found this information:
Reciter: SHEIKH NOORAIN MUHAMMAD SADDIQUE.

Here is a longer recitation ( ~ 26 mins ) for those who want to listen more... May Allah bless you sir @MastanKhan

@Yaseen1 @Major Sam @Indos

@MastanKhan @Dubious

Nice bro, you must listen to this, one of the best Quran recitation from Indonesia

Muammar ZA

@MastanKhan @Dubious

Nice bro, you must listen to this, one of the best Quran recitation from Indonesia

Muammar ZA
Yes it is nice technically but what I like about Shaikh Noren Mohammad Sadiq is the soulfulness in his recitation. There a lot of Quraa's who have beautiful recitation and technically accurate but they lack the soulfulness and depth which I can feel in Shaikh Noren Mohammad Sadiq...listening to him grips my heart and it is a very different experience.
While these technical guys who participate in competitions are good... but nothing like the soulful reciters like Shaikh Noren Mohammad Sadiq.

Back
Top Bottom