What's new

Whatever

Rozay daaro ki kisi bhi kisam ki khidmat karna neki or sadqay my hi aata ha just like planting a tree is sadqa e jaaria , same message is being given on the add .
I didn't know that. Thanks. :toast_sign:
Always assumed that sadqa had to be performed in some kind of financial assistance to the poor. :unsure:

Beauty of life is to embrass all the change and new faces of people and their lives the mother earth is giving to you .
Its time you get up , meet the people from different parts of world . Make them comfortable around you , make yourself like one among them and listen to their talks how they see the world . Without any boundary, ego, or difference of nationality or color or religion If we could sit around them by feeling ourself one among them and listen the life and existence they present to you .
Thats the real beauty of life .

algeria-tougghourt-bedouin-men-talking-in-sand-sahara-desert-B4P0KB.jpg

I didn't know that. Thanks. :toast_sign:
Always assumed that sadqa had to be performed in some kind of financial assistance to the poor. :unsure:
Did you know smiling to someone is also sadqa ?
So is helping ya doing service to anyone.
Kia hi mazaa aajae jab aapka pora wujood or zindagi hi sadqaa ho dusro k liye.

Yea extremism in everything is wrong .

Your statement is factually wrong and too generic without any attention paid to reality. Mostly its influenced by current trend, where your mind focuses on only one thing whenever the word extreme is mentioned.

I hope he takes time to recollect his thoughts and get rid of racial biases and slurs or at least keep them to himself instead of speaking his heart out on public forum which can damage the country.

I don't know how his arguments could or were damaging Pakistan, he holds expert opinions and knowledge in certain areas, however, I guess he fails to realise that he doesn't hold authority on all subjects and complete understanding of certain topics and matters that is where he shouldn't let his prejudice dictate him ...

@waz Why was that Uyghur Genocide thread banned?

It speaks of the current realities in that region...the source was good too.

And also, there was a Chinese member in there actually celebrating the genocide. Why is he not banned?

Evidence:

upload_2019-5-27_12-10-4.png

This proves 2 things...

1) He's ok with genocide

2) He believes in that the genocide actually happened/happens.....something a lot of Chinese members here will deny just like "Mao didn't do any wrong", "China can do no wrong", "What is Tiananmen square?"....if you need more evidence then please watch the video below...

@waz Why was that Uyghur Genocide thread banned?

It speaks of the current realities in that region...the source was good too.

And also, there was a Chinese member in there actually celebrating the genocide. Why is he not banned?

Evidence:

View attachment 562221

This proves 2 things...

1) He's ok with genocide

2) He believes in that the genocide actually happened/happens.....something a lot of Chinese members here will deny just like "Mao didn't do any wrong", "China can do no wrong", "What is Tiananmen square?"....if you need more evidence then please watch the video below...

Right it was shut down because now its becoming a tit for tat affair between Turkish and Chinese members. As for the source it wasn't good but from a biased source.
I've done the same with Kurdish threads.

Back
Top Bottom