What's new

Whatever

@Nilgiri, one question related to Indian parliament. How many seats are considered super majority ( with this majority amendment of constitution can be made in parliament and in Bangladesh the number is 200 out of 300 parliamentary seats) in Indian parliament just curious ? Just curious so asking this question.

@Nilgiri, one question related to Indian parliament. How many seats are considered super majority ( with this majority amendment of constitution can be made in parliament and in Bangladesh the number is 200 out of 300 parliamentary seats) in Indian parliament just curious ? Just curious so asking this question.

Its same 2/3rds. So 545/3*2 = 364 needed in lok sabha (where its actually possible to get it, rajya sabha its very hard given the state election schedule and then the time needed to elect ppl in there etc).

Basically the house proposing such bill needs the 2/3rds majority support and then other house needs to pass with simple majority for constitution amendment.

Right now NDA looks to score around 350 in total in lok sabha. So they will need odisha (BJD) or andhra pradesh (YSR) regional party (these both have enough it looks like to get the extra 14 or so) if they want to do amendments. It is not completely unlikely, they are basically within striking range.

60968166_1339706522858382_1037369635755786240_n.jpg

That is why nationalist thoughts / beliefs and hyper nationalism is injurious. It blinds you eventually, demotes you from being a human into territorial animal, you may not feel that you are committing something wrong.

Indus Pakistan has been demoted and banned.
Thats wrong . We all have our views that might be not acceptable to some . Should not be banned for that . He is a good hearted person . Deserved leniency.

That is why nationalist thoughts / beliefs and hyper nationalism is injurious. It blinds you eventually, demotes you from being a human into territorial animal, you may not feel that you are committing something wrong.
Yea extremism in everything is wrong .

Thats wrong . We all have our views that might be not acceptable to some . Should not be banned for that . He is a good hearted person . Deserved leniency.

Yea extremism in everything is wrong .
Not my decision... done by mods.

I hope he takes time to recollect his thoughts and get rid of racial biases and slurs or at least keep them to himself instead of speaking his heart out on public forum which can damage the country.

وہ.... پوچھنا یہ تھا کہ مجھے سڑکوں پہ کب گھسیٹو گے؟

61060121_2069906473121526_8939123503408349184_n.jpg

Non walo jawab daay do please?

I didnt quite get the message.
Thandi hawa (airco) dena is considered sadqa there days? :o:o_O
Rozay daaro ki kisi bhi kisam ki khidmat karna neki or sadqay my hi aata ha just like planting a tree is sadqa e jaaria , same message is being given on the add .

Back
Top Bottom