What's new

Whatever

Im so disturbed what this world has come to , i just talked to one of my teenage friend whos very emotional in love m said he want to keep his future daughter's name ' Muhammad fatima ' ..im darned :D

yehi bat mujhe kud sone nai deti ke murgah naam ku raka

Toh aap naam change karlein. Simple, nai ??

Hover the mouse pointer over your user-name at the top-right and you will see a "Change Username" option in the drop-down menu.

We dont value people when they are alive , we fill our hearts with lots of bad thoughts about them
We move to new places , forget our old neighbours with whom we spent our childhood with . People who were just like us, with us , so many common things so many happinesses and sorrows we shared without the difference of class or caste . Then you move out , busy in life with new people forget them like they never existed and then suddenly u hear they are no more they were killed somewhere . Your whole childhood revolves around your eyes and u just wish ... only once I could meet them when they were alive .
Its pathetic how we humans become so materialistic that we forget all the sincerity and love shown to us and never bother to meet back . Its so sad .
Please value people in your life before that they are no more and you end up in grief and embarrassment. People are important than your busy irrational schedule.

FB_IMG_1558618078064.jpg

Back
Top Bottom