What's new

Whatever

G har larka dusre piaare larky k bare my ye hi bolta ha :D

giphy (3).gif

Hes cute :D
Mri khush qismati facebook py b ha :D

Have you ever seen Faisal Masjid from this perspective?

39389000_714043775605162_1308516912631644160_o.jpg
Masha Allah .. Masha Allah ..
I remember my stay in islamabad nd visiting faisal mosque :) .. Its a very peaceful place surrounded by angels.

The rise of right movements in Pakistan, the rise of voices for the missing persons from 3 of the 5 provinces of Pakistan, the rise of cross border tensions between 3 of the 4 neighbors, rise of hate among the deprived segment of Pakistan, attitude and conduct of system towards the citizens of Pakistan, decreasing tolerance, no unity and no trust among people, is indacting a great change in the region.
The system needs to change its attitude, people need to realise their responsibility which comes before right!
And please sustain a humanitarian and a acceptable behaviour towards others. Haste, hate, anger and bickering will just increase the tension and hinder the path to progress. Words have more power only if conveyed in a right and acceptable way!
May Allah keep us and this state, Pakistan safe from all evils and May this country emerge as a world power in the days upcoming!
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN PAINDABAD

Right it was shut down because now its becoming a tit for tat affair between Turkish and Chinese members. As for the source it wasn't good but from a biased source.
I've done the same with Kurdish threads.

Ok, I can agree with that but you still didn't answer 2 of my of other concerns.

1) Did you read this Chinese members post?? Why is he not banned? He's literally talking about killing Chinese Muslims?

upload_2019-5-27_12-10-4-png.562221

He also has 1 positive (probably given to him by a Chinese mod) & 9 negative ratings....... you can guess how he go the 9 negative ones...

2) Did you watch this video?

And are you denying the fact the Uyghurs and other Muslim communities are persecuted in China, no matter the source?

I don't want to troll you or make you upset or even annoy you. I simply want your honest opinion on this matter. :tup:

First you asked a question ...someone replies...that reply is not to your liking, uff now this comment mind blowing:guns:

One can never understand what goes in the girls mind.
It was never a question ..:p
' kia cheez ha yr ' is not a question rather a praise lol

@Itachi @Well.wisher @RAMPAGE @Moonlight @Imran Khan @Viet @nahtanbob @Zee-shaun @RabzonKhan @ghazi52

(+ any other friends reading this)

Please consider joining my discord, just to keep in touch with ppl better and have some light hearted banter (whenever you feel like) among good, civil crowd (many you will already know) etc, can also just observe for fun/learning too and see if its your thing:

https://**********/ZeUVz7F

We like to follow and augment lot of PDF conversation/activities too....it is not about taking away, but adding to it.

Back
Top Bottom