What's new

Whatever

Shangrila Lake & Resort
View from Tibbat Resort
18 April

58375094_2535034469875355_236798628113416192_n.jpg

Hey mister cruise since that thread got locked so I couldn't reply there

Mentee, was the rikshaw armed with 2 Sidewinders and 2 Aim-54 Phoenix AAMs?

If so, we may have the same source!:yahoo:

Nay, no explosive munitions but with three sheeda and talli engines. All credit to the hammerheed and sweet Rolls rice corporation.

An active wave of a single engine could make the enemy deaf as hell. How do you think the enemy couldn't hear zilch about our inbound boogies ? :flood::o:

Blinders fried the radar and other recon goodies while the sound blasters broke in like screaming - - - - - :woot:

Look man ain't tryna impress nobody but unlike these fan boys I hang around with the real deal :coffee:

Hey mister cruise since that thread got locked so I couldn't reply there

Nay, no explosive munitions but with three sheeda and talli engines. All credit to the hammerheed and sweet Rolls rice corporation.

An active wave of a single engine could make the enemy deaf as hell. How do you think the enemy couldn't hear zilch about our inbound boogies ? :flood::o:

Blinders fried the radar and other recon goodies while the sound blasters broke in like screaming - - - - - :woot:

Ah thats a shame. I heard the rickshaw had a space shuttle engine attached to it, deafened the bhartis who ran with their dhotis down :laugh:

Look man ain't tryna impress nobody but unlike these fan boys I hang around with the real deal :coffee:
Know exactly what you mean mate, too many pussy fanboys trying to act like experts.
Real deal it is :cheers:

Ah thats a shame. I heard the rickshaw had a space shuttle engine attached to it, deafened the bhartis who ran with their dhotis down :laugh:

Know exactly what you mean mate, too many pussy fanboys trying to act like experts.
Real deal it is :cheers:
You created this account in 2008 but started to use it now after a bloody decade, tell me this is your second account and you are using to troll us since your original account is blocked.

@Irfan Baloch @waz @Oscar

@MastanKhan
Is that you?

You created this account in 2008 but started to use it now after a bloody decade, tell me this is your second account and you are using to troll us since your original account is blocked.

@Irfan Baloch @waz @Oscar

@MastanKhan
Is that you?

Hi,

Use you intellect son---I never disrespect the enemy---.

Oh I was busy with the old pakdef and pakistanidefence forums back then (and before) and then gave up when the influx of teens started to ruin these places. Only came here to see opinions when things 'hotted up' recently - not much has changed unfortunately, just the usual unsubstantiated baqwas from internet warriors like yourself :cheesy:

I see no one agreed with your strike package nonsense. You must be hurting quite bad after embarassing yourself, eh?? :sarcastic:

Please quote the exact Quranic verse(s) telling us that companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) couldn't/won't fight/kill each other.

@Salik @Mentee (bhateejay I don't know why I am inviting you to this) @Valar. (if you still read PDF)

@Tps43 @Khafee .... only if it interests you. and @RetiredTroll (you told me keep silent about these false stories and somewhat accept them)

@M. Sarmad This is only posted for an academic debate, there are no attacks intended on anyone's faith / beliefs. The need to post this is part of an important duty for me, something I wish to fully start doing at some level, a proper thorough research and study of Quran. As I myself believe that the need to revisit the history (called Islamic history) in light of Quran is long overdue and it is now ever necessary for a united Ummah serving and leading the humanity, the only light in these ever growing dark ages is Quran, and for message of Quran to be understood properly and implemented all false religions pretending to be Islam have to go or come within the ambit of Quran and Quran only. And obviously the so called history of Islam revolves around mostly maligning and attributing false stories with Companions of Messenger Peace be upon him. Hence this little effort from me, for ones who can hold Quran above all and sundry without any excuses, justifications and counter arguments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start with mentioning a very simple tactic, If you wish to malign and destroy reputation of a mentor, a teacher, a trainer, a leader, a father (i.e. basically a Messenger in this case) you target and associate false stories with his students. If you are successful in proving the students wrong, the teacher, the mentor automatically stands a failure in everybody's eyes. You never would feel the need to attack the teacher directly. There is a saying "A man is known by the company he keeps", if you prove the companions wrong, the person at heart of the company is automatically indirectly labelled a failure.

This is what was done to companions of Hazrat Esa (Jesus) Peace be upon, and the result was Islam of Esa became a religion that is farthest from what Esa would have preached and taught. His companions were maligned to the extent that it was said that one of them sold Esa for peanuts to his enemies, the division was created mentioning there were 12 companions of Esa, the grounds and justifications for false stories were provided by altering the books and divine orders. The books present today were so much altered that you won't find any defense for Esa's companions in them. But as usual they forgot that they plan and ALLAH plans the best, Quran not only defends and protects honor of companions of Hazrat Muhammad Peace be upon him but also companions of Hazrat Esa Peace be upon him. So the first verse I post from Quran is in defense of companions of Hazrat Esa. (I would request that this is Quran speaking about these personalities so if you wish to argue that bring something that is from Quran only, man made religions and man written history is not acceptable in presence of verdicts from Quran)

3:52 (Chapter 3 verse 52)

"But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."

And then this is reminded to companions of Hazrat Muhammad to follow the example of companions of Hazrat Esa in

61:14 (Chapter 61 verse 14)

"O you who have believed, be supporters of Allah, as when Jesus, the son of Mary, said to the disciples, "Who are my supporters for Allah ?" The disciples said, "We are supporters of Allah .…………"

Now when its established that companions of Hazrat Esa have been declared role models, then what follows is also in defense of these companions.

Who trained and educated these companions of Hazrat Muhammad Peace be upon him. Subhan ALLAH Quran didn't leave that little detail to escape. If you blame the companions just imagine who you are blaming indirectly

62:2 (Chapter 62 verse 2)

"It is He who has sent among the unlettered a Messenger from themselves reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom - although they were before in clear error –"

The companions of Hazrat Muhammad Peace be upon him are identified on the basis of his initial stay in Makkah, his migration to Madina, then his coming back to Makkah. i.e. Muhajireen (the first to migrate), the ansar (the ones who helped and hosted those who migrated from Makkah) Shabah e kabar, and the rest who from time to time accepted and joined the ranks.

Here is what Quran says about those Shabah e kabar

8:74 (Chapter 8 verse 74)

"But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided - it is they who are the believers, truly. For them is forgiveness and noble provision."

9:100 (Chapter 9 verse 100)

"And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment."

Promise of heaven, confirmation that they have passed the test and ALLAH is pleased with them.

This is not it, it further goes onto

48:10 (Chapter 48 verse 10)

"Indeed, those who pledge allegiance to you, [O Muhammad] - they are actually pledging allegiance to Allah . The hand of Allah is over their hands. So he who breaks his word only breaks it to the detriment of himself. And he who fulfills that which he has promised Allah - He will give him a great reward."

48:18 (Chapter 48 verse 18)

"Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquillity upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest"

And now to what was the conduct of these companions and how they treated each other, how they looked at each other, what are their qualities, what are their attributes, what is their place and rank.

48:29 (Chapter 48 verse 29)

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward."

Few other places where these companions have been mentioned and the words that are associated with them, the connection they had, the level of belief they had, the steadfastness they had in their cause, the dedication they had

48:4 (Chapter 48 verse 4)

"It is He who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the believers that they would increase in faith along with their [present] faith. And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise."

48:25 (Chapter 48 verse 25)

"They are the ones who disbelieved and obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram while the offering was prevented from reaching its place of sacrifice. And if not for believing men and believing women whom you did not know - that you might trample them and there would befall you because of them dishonor without [your] knowledge - [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart [from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment"

48:26 (Chapter 48 verse 26)

"When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism - the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing."

And the hypocrites and non believers were separately identified by none other than ALLAH and their details are also mentioned in Quran.

48:6 (Chapter 48 verse 6)

"And [that] He may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the polytheist men and polytheist women - those who assume about Allah an assumption of evil nature. Upon them is a misfortune of evil nature; and Allah has become angry with them and has cursed them and prepared for them Hell, and evil it is as a destination."

49:14 (Chapter 49 verse 14)

"The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are words of Quran, now any historian, tradition narrator can tell me that these companions revolted and became apostates soon after passing away of Messenger Peace be upon him, they fought and killed each other, they were greedy for Khilafat, they kept mum when grandsons of Messenger Peace be upon him were mistreated, they didn't do anything when an army entered Madina and raped women ........ all I would say is that he is a liar he is insulting not only companions, but Messenger, he is committing blasphemy, he is spreading fitna and the only motive he has is spread discord and division amongst ranks of believers. He can tell me Hazrat Omer did this and that, he can tell me Hazrat Usman was incompetent and suitable for the job and he appointed his favorites, ignored the corrupts, he can tell me that Hazrat Ali was supporter of Khawarij, he can tell me Father of Ameer Yazeed was this and that, he can tell me that these great personalities got divided and Hazrat Ali and Father of Ameer Yazeed led them into massacre of each other ........... all he is telling me are lies, strictly in contradiction with Quran.

I would reiterate that I will only accept simple words of Quran proving these great personalities weak and wrong, otherwise I don't feel the need to indulge in a debate with anyone who feels insecure at challenging the works of Tabri and Bukhari etc and the present day Mododi (in his work Khilafat aur Malookiat). Thank you all, stay blessed.

@Salik @Mentee (bhateejay I don't know why I am inviting you to this) @Valar. (if you still read PDF)

@Tps43 @Khafee .... only if it interests you. and @RetiredTroll (you told me keep silent about these false stories and somewhat accept them)

@M. Sarmad This is only posted for an academic debate, there are no attacks intended on anyone's faith / beliefs. The need to post this is part of an important duty for me, something I wish to fully start doing at some level, a proper thorough research and study of Quran. As I myself believe that the need to revisit the history (called Islamic history) in light of Quran is long overdue and it is now ever necessary for a united Ummah serving and leading the humanity, the only light in these ever growing dark ages is Quran, and for message of Quran to be understood properly and implemented all false religions pretending to be Islam have to go or come within the ambit of Quran and Quran only. And obviously the so called history of Islam revolves around mostly maligning and attributing false stories with Companions of Messenger Peace be upon him. Hence this little effort from me, for ones who can hold Quran above all and sundry without any excuses, justifications and counter arguments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start with mentioning a very simple tactic, If you wish to malign and destroy reputation of a mentor, a teacher, a trainer, a leader, a father (i.e. basically a Messenger in this case) you target and associate false stories with his students. If you are successful in proving the students wrong, the teacher, the mentor automatically stands a failure in everybody's eyes. You never would feel the need to attack the teacher directly. There is a saying "A man is known by the company he keeps", if you prove the companions wrong, the person at heart of the company is automatically indirectly labelled a failure.

This is what was done to companions of Hazrat Esa (Jesus) Peace be upon, and the result was Islam of Esa became a religion that is farthest from what Esa would have preached and taught. His companions were maligned to the extent that it was said that one of them sold Esa for peanuts to his enemies, the division was created mentioning there were 12 companions of Esa, the grounds and justifications for false stories were provided by altering the books and divine orders. The books present today were so much altered that you won't find any defense for Esa's companions in them. But as usual they forgot that they plan and ALLAH plans the best, Quran not only defends and protects honor of companions of Hazrat Muhammad Peace be upon him but also companions of Hazrat Esa Peace be upon him. So the first verse I post from Quran is in defense of companions of Hazrat Esa. (I would request that this is Quran speaking about these personalities so if you wish to argue that bring something that is from Quran only, man made religions and man written history is not acceptable in presence of verdicts from Quran)

3:52 (Chapter 3 verse 52)

"But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."

And then this is reminded to companions of Hazrat Muhammad to follow the example of companions of Hazrat Esa in

61:14 (Chapter 61 verse 14)

"O you who have believed, be supporters of Allah, as when Jesus, the son of Mary, said to the disciples, "Who are my supporters for Allah ?" The disciples said, "We are supporters of Allah .…………"

Now when its established that companions of Hazrat Esa have been declared role models, then what follows is also in defense of these companions.

Who trained and educated these companions of Hazrat Muhammad Peace be upon him. Subhan ALLAH Quran didn't leave that little detail to escape. If you blame the companions just imagine who you are blaming indirectly

62:2 (Chapter 62 verse 2)

"It is He who has sent among the unlettered a Messenger from themselves reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom - although they were before in clear error –"

The companions of Hazrat Muhammad Peace be upon him are identified on the basis of his initial stay in Makkah, his migration to Madina, then his coming back to Makkah. i.e. Muhajireen (the first to migrate), the ansar (the ones who helped and hosted those who migrated from Makkah) Shabah e kabar, and the rest who from time to time accepted and joined the ranks.

Here is what Quran says about those Shabah e kabar

8:74 (Chapter 8 verse 74)

"But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided - it is they who are the believers, truly. For them is forgiveness and noble provision."

9:100 (Chapter 9 verse 100)

"And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment."

Promise of heaven, confirmation that they have passed the test and ALLAH is pleased with them.

This is not it, it further goes onto

48:10 (Chapter 48 verse 10)

"Indeed, those who pledge allegiance to you, [O Muhammad] - they are actually pledging allegiance to Allah . The hand of Allah is over their hands. So he who breaks his word only breaks it to the detriment of himself. And he who fulfills that which he has promised Allah - He will give him a great reward."

48:18 (Chapter 48 verse 18)

"Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquillity upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest"

And now to what was the conduct of these companions and how they treated each other, how they looked at each other, what are their qualities, what are their attributes, what is their place and rank.

48:29 (Chapter 48 verse 29)

"Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward."

Few other places where these companions have been mentioned and the words that are associated with them, the connection they had, the level of belief they had, the steadfastness they had in their cause, the dedication they had

48:4 (Chapter 48 verse 4)

"It is He who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the believers that they would increase in faith along with their [present] faith. And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise."

48:25 (Chapter 48 verse 25)

"They are the ones who disbelieved and obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram while the offering was prevented from reaching its place of sacrifice. And if not for believing men and believing women whom you did not know - that you might trample them and there would befall you because of them dishonor without [your] knowledge - [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart [from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment"

48:26 (Chapter 48 verse 26)

"When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism - the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing."

And the hypocrites and non believers were separately identified by none other than ALLAH and their details are also mentioned in Quran.

48:6 (Chapter 48 verse 6)

"And [that] He may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the polytheist men and polytheist women - those who assume about Allah an assumption of evil nature. Upon them is a misfortune of evil nature; and Allah has become angry with them and has cursed them and prepared for them Hell, and evil it is as a destination."

49:14 (Chapter 49 verse 14)

"The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are words of Quran, now any historian, tradition narrator can tell me that these companions revolted and became apostates soon after passing away of Messenger Peace be upon him, they fought and killed each other, they were greedy for Khilafat, they kept mum when grandsons of Messenger Peace be upon him were mistreated, they didn't do anything when an army entered Madina and raped women ........ all I would say is that he is a liar he is insulting not only companions, but Messenger, he is committing blasphemy, he is spreading fitna and the only motive he has is spread discord and division amongst ranks of believers. He can tell me Hazrat Omer did this and that, he can tell me Hazrat Usman was incompetent and suitable for the job and he appointed his favorites, ignored the corrupts, he can tell me that Hazrat Ali was supporter of Khawarij, he can tell me Father of Ameer Yazeed was this and that, he can tell me that these great personalities got divided and Hazrat Ali and Father of Ameer Yazeed led them into massacre of each other ........... all he is telling me are lies, strictly in contradiction with Quran.

I would reiterate that I will only accept simple words of Quran proving these great personalities weak and wrong, otherwise I don't feel the need to indulge in a debate with anyone who feels insecure at challenging the works of Tabri and Bukhari etc and the present day Mododi (in his work Khilafat aur Malookiat). Thank you all, stay blessed.
Masallah

Back
Top Bottom