What's new

Whatever

Jaidi hawai fire marna band karo. These traditions have nothing to do with Quran, please stop finding their justification in Quran.

As I said it's a very dangerous mindset. There's no ground to further debate with you sir. Take care.

You surprised bruh? :D it's good ol politics, even got subliminal dimensions to it - - - - -
received_602907893558023.gif

I thought for sure it would be a Casio calculator/phone number watch which I used to have (quit laughing) back in the 1980's.

200px-Cfx400c.JPG

LOL! Apparently they still sell them.

Hmm I used to watch The Computer Chronicals. Never knew he was the CP/M guy.

There are countless credible Muslim scholars and researchers who have proven stories of Tabri to be lies. Not a single war happened between companions of Messenger Peace be upon him, saying that those companions fought and killed each other is contrary to what Quran says about them. The persians like bukhari, tabri and others concocted these false stories and created a parallel religion called sunni, shia and what not.

Please quote the exact Quranic verse(s) telling us that companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) couldn't/won't fight/kill each other.

Back
Top Bottom