What's new

Whatever

That's a huge amount !!

:woot:

The Chinese members here wonder why we don’t loan money to South America for infrastructure...we already did 50 years ago. Except with loans somebody is supposed to be pay it back. That doesn’t seem to be part of the deal in that area of the world.

The Chinese members here wonder why we don’t loan money to South America for infrastructure...we already did 50 years ago.

Right.

Except with loans somebody is supposed to be pay it back. That doesn’t seem to be part of the deal in that area of the world.

I may be biased here but I think only the USSR has been the most generous forgiver for loan borrowers.

Globally.

It is certainly a good idea. The loan can be spent on irrigation projects, building public transport infrastructure, free/subsidized housing, and also power generation that can be owned privately ( like how SolarCity is doing ) or communally ( perhaps neighborhood-maintained. @Hamartia Antidote had once posted about an American truck-portable experimental fusion electric generator ).

On the other hand you mention 50 years as the loan period. Well, I believe that in 15 to 18 years time, humanity will be mining minerals from the Asteroid Belt, so Pakistan has to offer to China ( or Japan ) something not available in The Belt. Or Pakistan has to offer some service to China ( or Japan ) that they don't have or have less of. Like how India is doing with IT and agriculture.

Even if humans start drilling asteroids in 15-18 years, it still won’t change things too soon. Maybe the industry will accomodate it in 10-15 mire years total taking 30-35 years. Look at Example of solar and wind. We have wind since centuries, still not lead in energy mixes, same is for solar. Exist snce decades but still in low quantity in countries mixes. Similarly, the new fuel will bring new problems, capcity issues, production hurdles and logistics nightmares. Thats why i think it won’t make that much change in next 35/40 years. Heck we are even unable to replace 20% of our fosil fuel based cars with electric one by 2030.

We can offer China/Japan cheap skilled labor which is going to remain cheap for next 20-25 years atleast. So we can do whatever Industry and process they outsource us or visit them and work there. It would take a year at max to train a person but you will be able to benefit from him for next 20+ years or till new technology emerges and you need to ether retrain or replace him with new talent.

I think the USSR loaned money for smaller things like building dams etc.

The vid title is appropriate "Skyscrapers as far as the eye can see, up to the horizon".

But this is money mis-spent. I think they should have created horizontally-spread suburbs-style townships reachable to each other within ten kilometers instead of concentrating the population in a vertically-grown huge city.

Also, do you know how the glass holder at 4:41 mins has been fixed to the glass ??

Even if humans start drilling asteroids in 15-18 years, it still won’t change things too soon. Maybe the industry will accomodate it in 10-15 mire years total taking 30-35 years. Look at Example of solar and wind. We have wind since centuries, still not lead in energy mixes, same is for solar. Exist snce decades but still in low quantity in countries mixes. Similarly, the new fuel will bring new problems, capcity issues, production hurdles and logistics nightmares. Thats why i think it won’t make that much change in next 35/40 years. Heck we are even unable to replace 20% of our fosil fuel based cars with electric one by 2030.

Agreed.

We can offer China/Japan cheap skilled labor which is going to remain cheap for next 20-25 years atleast. So we can do whatever Industry and process they outsource us or visit them and work there. It would take a year at max to train a person but you will be able to benefit from him for next 20+ years or till new technology emerges and you need to ether retrain or replace him with new talent.

Agreed.

More like khadim husan strategy :partay:

Sorry, what is Khadim Hussain strategy ??

Sorry, what is Khadim Hussain strategy ??

Assuming you know who he is, he once said in a Public gathering that i have a simple solution to pay all out debt. I wull ask lender countries to don’t ask for money anymore and whenever we have money, we will pay you all one by one. Amd during this period if some country ask for money anyway, we will say “Here , have a ghori (ghori missilr)”.

Whole Pakistan made fun of his strategy though. We all are not same. And he is jail too, since months. :D

But this is money mis-spent. I think they should have created horizontally-spread suburbs-style townships reachable to each other within ten kilometers instead of concentrating the population in a vertically-grown huge city.

You mean the post 1950’s US Model vs the pre 1950’s model of concrete jungles? I’m certainly not going to argue with you about that.

Also, do you know how the glass holder at 4:41 mins has been fixed to the glass ??

I’ll look at it later.

تربوز سے بھرا ٹرک اُلٹنے کے بعد پاکستانی عوام امدادی کارروائی کے لئے پہنچ گئے، امدادی کاروائی جاری ہے

57589758_2444987525524033_7960685268539801600_n.jpg

57446547_2444987462190706_8915974033409835008_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom