What's new

Whatever

1979 movie Airport 79/Concorde

From 45:00:
Drone attacks Concrode but fails after Captain does a few barrel rolls in a jet full of passengers. Drone is shot down by F-15s

From 54:00:
F4 shoots missiles at Concorde. Missiles evaded. F4 shot down by Mirage F1s

Enjoy

Last edited:
@war&peace @Khafee Some of the members here have more belief in non believers than Muslims. I dont know about their mindset and family upbringing, but this really amuse me. Dont they understand the significance of an unbiased source. It's not a rocket science, it's infect ABC of logic and reasoning. IMHO, before accepting something as "fact", analyses of it's source is very important.

56917906_1459914357479154_5930659875049701376_n.jpg

It’s your personal opinion, brother.

The problem is that sectarianism has been allowed to run rampant without any state control.

The state must define what are acceptable and unacceptable religious practices, esp in schools and colleges. It will control extremism and sectarian strife.

It is not my personal opinion.

Sectarianism is at par with shirk in Islam. If you wish you can open Quran and read about it.

An Islamic state fights against the sectarianism and any threat to unity. That is what Abu Bakar did.

There are countless credible Muslim scholars and researchers who have proven stories of Tabri to be lies. Not a single war happened between companions of Messenger Peace be upon him, saying that those companions fought and killed each other is contrary to what Quran says about them. The persians like bukhari, tabri and others concocted these false stories and created a parallel religion called sunni, shia and what not.

So many secular bigots masquerading here. They should hug a cactus

@jamahir i always had the idea to borrow 150 billion USD from China (or any country that is willing to offer it) for 50 years and 10 years grace period at 1-1.5% interest rate. 80-90 Billion to pay all our debts and other to be invested in necessary projects like Dams, water storage facilities, an economic zone for industries like cars and vehicles, electronics, mobile phones laptops and other gadgets, home appliances etc and to invest in Higher education. well i daydream a lot. what do you think

1. is this a good idea ?

2. japan would be interested in such an offer ? Pay our all debts, invest (in our capacity) 50-60 billion dollars and get 300 Billion in return in next 50 years ?

@jamahir i always had the idea to borrow 150 billion USD from China (or any country that is willing to offer it) for 50 years and 10 years grace period at 1-1.5% interest rate. 80-90 Billion to pay all our debts and other to be invested in necessary projects like Dams, water storage facilities, an economic zone for industries like cars and vehicles, electronics, mobile phones laptops and other gadgets, home appliances etc and to invest in Higher education. well i daydream a lot. what do you think

1. is this a good idea ?

2. japan would be interested in such an offer ? Pay our all debts, invest (in our capacity) 50-60 billion dollars and get 300 Billion in return in next 50 years ?

It is certainly a good idea. The loan can be spent on irrigation projects, building public transport infrastructure, free/subsidized housing, and also power generation that can be owned privately ( like how SolarCity is doing ) or communally ( perhaps neighborhood-maintained. @Hamartia Antidote had once posted about an American truck-portable experimental fusion electric generator ).

On the other hand you mention 50 years as the loan period. Well, I believe that in 15 to 18 years time, humanity will be mining minerals from the Asteroid Belt, so Pakistan has to offer to China ( or Japan ) something not available in The Belt. Or Pakistan has to offer some service to China ( or Japan ) that they don't have or have less of. Like how India is doing with IT and agriculture.

Last edited:
It is certainly a good idea. The loan can be spent on irrigation projects, building public transport infrastructure, free/subsidized housing, and also power generation that can be owned privately ( like how SolarCity is doing ) or communally ( perhaps neighborhood-maintained. @Hamartia Antidote had once posted about an American truck-portable experimental fusion electric generator ).

On the other hand you mention 50 years as the loan period. Well, I believe that in 15 to 18 years time, humanity will be mining minerals from the Asteroid Belt, so Pakistan has to offer to China ( or Japan ) something not available in The Belt. Or Pakistan has to offer some service to China ( or Japan ) that they don't have or have less of. Like how India is doing with IT and agriculture.

A better strategy...be like Brazil in the 1980’s and borrow around $300 Billion (which is more like a trillion in today’s dollars) build huge cities and infrastructure and then don’t pay it back.

Back
Top Bottom