What's new

Whatever

The Holy Qur'an, in fact, does indicate that. Read previous posts, carefully.

And no, I didn't 'assume' anything... You are the one making baseless assumptions here... I only disproved your assertion by quoting clear Qur'anic verses.

First you said you rejected 'history' and relied on the Qur'an only. And now when it has been shown to you that your assumptions and assertions are in contradiction with the Holy Qur'an, you want to discuss the same 'history'! Ironic, isn't it? ... Make up your mind, bro...

Sarmad bai seedhi bat karo yar. May keh raha ho history galat hy, ap keh rahay ho k nai aisa nai hy? Agar ap yeh nai keh rahay yar to phir behas kahay ki hy? Agar ap history ko mantay ho to ap keho gay k han wo apis may laray thay, agar ap history ko nai mantay to itnay dalail uss kay haq may dainay ki zaroorat q paish a rai hy?

Sarmad bai seedhi bat karo yar. May keh raha ho history galat hy, ap keh rahay ho k nai aisa nai hy? Agar ap yeh nai keh rahay yar to phir behas kahay ki hy? Agar ap history ko mantay ho to ap keho gay k han wo apis may laray thay, agar ap history ko nai mantay to itnay dalail uss kay haq may dainay ki zaroorat q paish a rai hy?

History ghalat hi hoti hai hamesha.. Tareekh fatiheen hi likhtay aye hain ... But I do not believe in the wholesale rejection of history/hadith either.

History ghalat hi hoti hai hamesha.. Tareekh fatiheen hi likhtay aye hain ... But I do not believe in the wholesale rejection of history/hadith either.

I agree with your post, the only reason I keep saying that history needs to be revisited in light of Quran because I want dissolution of all the sects. One basis and one source for beliefs i.e. Quran all else that contradicts or brings in disunity should be dropped and totally erased. After all they are not part of our belief, we won't be questioned about it if we forget it.

shiren mazari can't even control her own daughter then how is she going to control her ministry.
She has not even tried to control her daughter rather it is her ill-upbringing and encouragement which has turned her daughter into such loose mouth moron and I have observed that Shirin Mazari supports her so IK should get rid of her. Now I know why she was not made the defence minister.

Beautiful ..... @django @PakSword @Khafee @Dubious

Shireen Mazari's daughter Tweets against DG ISPR
Yes, I agree their performance was really good and they should get Oscars & Emmys for fooling an audience of 200 million for 30 years.
@Ali Tariq @Alternatiiv

Last edited:
@Windjammer What happened to that thread of yours that you posted yesterday with the ISPR (?) video in it?

I had the thread open but didn't read it since I was going to bed. Came back today, refreshed the page and it said that it was removed. :frown:

58694200_2093775130921329_3454559212556779520_n.jpg

It is generally good but if the system does not allow us to achieve what we actually can, and thus makes us sad, then we should try our utmost to change the system, by hook or crook.

I can't post in the Senior Club and it's annoying me. :argh:

I believe that the idea of a Senior's Club is anti-democracy and therefore such a club should not exist.

Last edited:

You are behaving as if an entire generation of Muslims was wiped out and people coming after that had to decide where to get the message of Islam from. Apart from whatever is written in 1400 years, message of Islam is conveyed from older to younger, away from corruption of rulers and victors. This has been the practice of common folks.

Besides that the message has been conveyed in special way. Where a complete lineage is remembered and preserved.

People today talking about rewriting and revisiting history of Islam first tell what is their history. Mr. @M. Sarmad what is your history? Did you learn Islam reading books from here and there or do you have any link up to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him?

... Apart from whatever is written in 1400 years, message of Islam is conveyed from older to younger, away from corruption of rulers and victors. This has been the practice of common folks.

Besides that the message has been conveyed in special way. Where a complete lineage is remembered and preserved.

^^ Wishful thinking and pious assumptions ...

@WebMaster

I find that Rationalists have apparently good slogans but deep inside they are sinister and destructive. They want to destroy the basic fabric of Muslim society saying that the society is corrupted by the rulers and victors of the past.

Corruption and propaganda happens in every age. Does it change the reality and does it prevent the truth to prevail ultimately? Never.

Rationalists emerged in the past and were crushed. This fitna may appear in future. But as we are working on madrassah reforms we are going in right direction. We need to bring more science into religion but protect basic fabric of society as well and respect unity in diversity.

SHAM IDREES THREATENED MY FAMILY | DUCKY BHAI
It is so sad to see that these idiots Pakistani Youtubers have started to divide themselves in groupings of nonsensical issues and wasting the time of viewers who are equally or more stupid because the former get a lot more views by making such abusive and useless videos and these viewers provide them the views which they are looking for. Also for such controversial and abusive videos, they do not have to put any genuine effort.
The right thing for us is to boycott all these abusive channels. Unsubscribe and let youtube algorithms know that we are not interested in them watching such videos / channels.

Ki2sMEU.png

Back
Top Bottom