What's new

Whatever

Yes this is him u see he ain't active since 17 jan

Yah, you said dec 17th first hehe.

Its ok I got ya buddy:

Catfishing3.jpg

Ironically honey, classicism is something you despise but the title of Sir is appealing to you i guess

Got the perfect riddle for it (2 combined in 1):

Some chess openings can be quite "dodgy" and are best avoided!

You are losing your creative edge honey.

Anyhow tell me, do you see Humans as intrinsically merciful?

I remember watching this guy when he first released his stuff. Tbh, it really depends on the whiskey...some of them (even a few peaty single malts) absolutely needs ice....chilled stones/neat/water just doesn't quite do it same way. Winter time I find its best to go with the proper way he describes though, esp if you are in warm cozy confine near fireplace etc...its just wrong to even pick a single malt that u feel needs ice etc. Outside in the cold tho, cognac is best in flask for me to sip if I need a little pick me up/warmth....single malts would be a waste...they need proper setting to enjoy.

A youtube video recommended this as the best depiction of sound and physics is space so glad i found this gem
Dont let the trailer fool you its a great movie
@RealNapster @Moonlight @jamahir @Nilgiri

Watched it long time back...its a good one. I remember just how big of a deal they pushed it to be when it was released though...it was underwhelming compared to that....but it has gotten better with age.

I remember watching this guy when he first released his stuff. Tbh, it really depends on the whiskey...some of them (even a few peaty single malts) absolutely needs ice....chilled stones/neat/water just doesn't quite do it same way. Winter time I find its best to go with the proper way he describes though, esp if you are in warm cozy confine near fireplace etc...its just wrong to even pick a single malt that u feel needs ice etc. Outside in the cold tho, cognac is best in flask for me to sip if I need a little pick me up/warmth....single malts would be a waste...they need proper setting to enjoy.

Watched it long time back...its a good one. I remember just how big of a deal they pushed it to be when it was released though...it was underwhelming compared to that....but it has gotten better with age.
The whole sound in space and instant freezing always bothered me in most movies as its not accurate
In this movie there is a scene where the two main characters survive suitless exposure to space for few seconds by exhaling and using a fire extinguisher as a propulsion device to get to their ship

Back
Top Bottom