What's new

Whatever

Practicality demands that Learning either of the mentioned language is enough. Both are quite similar on the tongue.
Well Ill disagree..
As a Muslim we are already accustomed to Arabic, the only difference is that due to its various dialects spoken in the world it gets complicated.

French is the official language of UN and all other manuscripts that are recognized International languages are then translated hence it becomes very important language.

Few things that posters here need to understand.This forum is being moderated by those patriotic ordinary Pakistanis who wanted to make a difference.
We are not getting payed one dollar nor we have ever demanded.We are neither in need of it.Our intention to make Pakistan defence a platform has brought all of us here.
I see that few posters who have either nothing to do nor intended to do any good are discussing mods.
It is none of your bloody bussiness whether a mod is female, aged, young, old ,married, unmarried, man, alone, having family, without family, professor, doctor whatever etc.
Either support narrative of Pakistan or contribute positively or get the hell of here.If you can't contribute in any way then please let us contribute.
We receive saveral request per day to get membership or of account approval. Throwing such trolls out will not impact upon an inch on the trafficking of this forum.
Have some fear of Allah(SWT) for verily he is the one whose knowledge encompasses minutest detail farthest and heaviest object possible.His knowledge has encompassed entire cosmos and universe is nothing but a word for him.

Wasalam
Agreed u guys got a tough job to do .

Few things that posters here need to understand.This forum is being moderated by those patriotic ordinary Pakistanis who wanted to make a difference.
We are not getting payed one dollar nor we have ever demanded.We are neither in need of it.Our intention to make Pakistan defence a platform has brought all of us here.
I see that few posters who have either nothing to do nor intended to do any good are discussing mods.
It is none of your bloody bussiness whether a mod is female, aged, young, old ,married, unmarried, man, alone, having family, without family, professor, doctor whatever etc.
Either support narrative of Pakistan or contribute positively or get the hell of here.If you can't contribute in any way then please let us contribute.
We receive saveral request per day to get membership or of account approval. Throwing such trolls out will not impact upon an inch on the trafficking of this forum.
Have some fear of Allah(SWT) for verily he is the one whose knowledge encompasses minutest detail farthest and heaviest object possible.His knowledge has encompassed entire cosmos and universe is nothing but a word for him.

Wasalam

Jiyee Slav defence !!!
Apka student jo tehra bhane bazi par
Yawn

Well Ill disagree..
As a Muslim we are already accustomed to Arabic, the only difference is that due to its various dialects spoken in the world it gets complicated.

French is the official language of UN and all other manuscripts that are recognized International languages are then translated hence it becomes very important language.

What is your Motivation for Learning a new language?

What is your Motivation for Learning a new language?
That depends on various reasons ...Like I studied French as a second European language back in school life. Later on it became instrumental in my profession.

Though there are other languages that were learned due to the place of business requirements.

That depends on various reasons ...Like I studied French as a second European language back in school life. Later on it became instrumental in my profession.

Though there are other languages that were learned due to the place of business requirements.

Ends justifies the needs i guess.

But what your choice of language be, if,

The sole purpose of Learning a new language is just to Express yourself more freely?

Now wait for a year or send written apology.I warned you to mind your own business.

Ends justifies the needs i guess.

But what your choice of language be, if,

The sole purpose of Learning a new language is just to Express yourself more freely?
You know there is a language that every one speak...Language of EMOTIONS. Unfortunately one does not seem to realize that its also a language.

Sometimes one really loves the dialect hence learns that language. some times due to its richness and depth we are fascinated with it and learn. So you can not say one only learns a new language to express more freely.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom