What's new

Whatever

LOL....well that is controversial and debated subject even among doctors I believe (flu vaccine efficicacy). Anyway he himself says he "works with children"...to @Mage recently somewhere if I am not mistaken...and he is a doctor too (that I am sure of).

But his vengeful nature sometimes makes him not act very bright (like he normally is in chirpier bantering)...here he is plotting against (likely me) trying to get "something" done with two mod buddies of his:

https://defence.pk/pdf/members/arsalan.11327/

and the posts in this very thread with "pacts" stuff like

You wanted something ....

I wanted something.

But the good mods are not biting/entertaining that it seems (if you look at Arsalan's replies in this thread) lol. He is dropping hints in various other spots of the forum that I am on "borrowed time" etc etc....I kinda feel sorry for the bloke....it looks like this grudge is now going to continue for the new year too....so I guess I will try to find the humour in it.

@WAJsal @Levina @django @waz @jamahir @Tps43 @PakSword @Mentee @Hell hound

Anyway he says I got too "personal" with him, given a thread I derailed earlier (having a real expose on my take of him etc) was really about his kids to begin with and he is right about that (in hindsight I realised implications I didn't intend for hit him bad deeply). That was not the time and place to do what I did (I also was reeling from a lot of anger he was stirring up elsewhere). Its all deleted now...but I would still like to apologise to @padamchen ...that was going too far and I am sorry...(I did not mean it in any way regd your bond with your children, which I know not an iota about and its not my place to comment in first place....it was only with regards to you personally as you present yourself on this forum)....and to stop wasting time plotting behind ppl back (or feigning such for the funsies)...its silly in the end (imo Parsis are great at lot of things, Machiavellian statecraft is not one of them if you look at the history). We both have lot to contribute to this forum still, we just need to respect distance thats all....hope 2019 turns out lot better.
Let 2019 be an end of grudges and burying the hatchet :agree:.Kudos bro

This planet's name is so gross.. I believe @padamchen belongs from there..
:blink::blink::blink:

Whatever that meant!!!
Let me explain why i asked him about that planet’s placememt in his natal chart— Uranus is a very weird planet; rolls on its side unlike other planets of our solar system, was named after an ancient Greek deity.
Those who believe in astrology say, the fad called “selfie” was supposed to be Uranus’s influence on aries.
The planet crosses 30 degrees around Sun, in about 6-7 years, which also means it changes sign after every 7 years or so. The planet takes about 84 years to complete one revolution around sun.
Next year, around feb-march,the planet is expected to move to Taurus, this is when ppl will actually begin to care for planet earth....

Phew!
I am sorry for all that gyaan. But there are few topics on which i can speak very passionately, and the science of astrology is one of them.
Sorry! Lol

:blink::blink::blink:

Whatever that meant!!!
Let me explain why i asked him about that planet’s placememt in his natal chart— Uranus is a very weird planet; rolls on its side unlike other planets of our solar system, was named after an ancient Greek deity.
Those who believe in astrology say, the fad called “selfie” was supposed to be Uranus’s influence on aries.
The planet crosses 30 degrees around Sun, in about 6-7 years, which also means it changes sign after every 7 years or so. The planet takes about 84 years to complete one revolution around sun.
Next year, around feb-march,the planet is expected to move to Taurus, this is when ppl will actually begin to care for planet earth....

Phew!
I am sorry for all that gyaan. But there are few topics on which i can speak very passionately, and the science of astrology is one of them.
Sorry! Lol
I was only talking about the name of this planet.. seems so gross to me..

Anyway, which birth month this represents? And what about Cancer?

Anyway, which birth month this represents? And what about Cancer?
Aquarius!
22 Jan to 23 feb

I know!!! :P
But i wanted to explain everything in one go. :lol:

Padamchen is a Village in East Sikkim, near Nathang Village (which is also on the route for the famous Dokalam Plateau from Indian side). A beautiful scenic place and amazing in summers, just like North Sikkim

Padamchen is also the name of a flowering plant which grows upto almost 4 to 5 feet and is found dotted in the higher reaches of the mountains there in months of June-August mid usually.

I really do not know the exact Anglicized or botanical name for it, but it is known as Padamchen all over Sikkim. Posting a screenshot of one I could find online. Will try and post a better picture (have it clicked back in 1994 and is a hardcopy photograph)

But anyways as under:

View attachment 529934

@padamchen

Bharati Edelweiss you can say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom