What's new

Whatever

Do they teach Pathology in the first year now ??
Back in the day we only had Physio, Biochem, and Anatomy in the first prof.

Yeh, action potential ka overshoot maar gaya hai, shayad.:partay:

Patho-physiology/Patho-anatomy most probably.

Who in his right mind starts preparing for the steps in his first year of MBBS :lol: .. Only BD, Mushtaq, & Firdaus :enjoy:
In AIMC, we had a special term for this kind ... Theta ϴ :lol:

Come to India, we have kids hitting the Indian PG, the most insane exam on earth, by second year. Psychos.

And USMLE --- KAPLAN inside out by 3rd year.

Unless he/she/it is studying for an exam like the USMLE.

Indian PG Q

How far does an Aedes fly?
How many eggs does Anopheles lay?
And lately, they have become more nastier.

BRD4 is required for stimulating kinase activity of what!!!!!:suicide2:

(Answer is P-TEFB):suicide2:

Who in his right mind starts preparing for the steps in his first year of MBBS :lol: .. Only BD, Mushtaq, & Firdaus :enjoy:
In AIMC, we had a special term for this kind ... Theta ϴ :lol:

Who in their right mind even starts such an odyssey? With that initial fact negated, anything is possible subsequently. :D

Indian PG Q

How far does an Aedes fly?
How many eggs does Anopheles lay?
And lately, they have become more nastier.

BRD4 is required for stimulating kinase activity of what!!!!!:suicide2:

(Answer is P-TEFB):suicide2:

Actually, those are very good questions if the goal is to produce masters of rote learning of a strictly prescribed curriculum, without any reasoning abilities, good judgement or independent analytical thought, or any other similar useless traits. :D

And his performance? Are the masses satisfied or not.

That is what the election will find out my friend :) ....I would say more or less they are satisfied...but there was no spectacular delivery of all the main promises either. Masses do not really judge on incremental reform etc that much (in the window). Eg. whatever Vajpai could get thru economy reform wise is stuff he is appreciated for much later down the road.

New Year's Eve 1954 at Beach Luxury Hotel, Karachi

12471690_964916910255429_6805296289484168213_o.jpg

From the looks of it ......... coffee is going to happen. If I were you .....
No!
Sometime back on another forum, he had “extended a hand of friendship”(as he calls it) to me, and that episode ended with him abusing me.
I cant trust that man ever.
But one thing— i like studying people. This is a weird,persistent yet intelligent character that i have come across.
@padamchen I really want to know one thing about you—are you an aquarian by any chance? Or someone with a strong influence of the planet Uranus? I am almost sure this is a very significant part of your natal chart.

Where is that crazy admirer of your's haven't seen him lately
That guy who left a note?
Not mocking him. That chap had some serious issues at home, is what i can recall.
Wish we could help him.

Btw— happy new year. :-)

@padamchen @I.R.A , I sense discomfort among you two and @Levina . If she desires to be left alone then so be it. :)

@I.R.A is a nice person. I have known Immy since his intial days on pdf. But then you know he’s one of those typical Pakistanis around whom you cant mention the K word. :disagree:

You sure he is a doctor? That too a pediatrician ...... he couldn't advise me on flu vaccine for my kid.

LOL....well that is controversial and debated subject even among doctors I believe (flu vaccine efficicacy). Anyway he himself says he "works with children"...to @Mage recently somewhere if I am not mistaken...and he is a doctor too (that I am sure of).

But his vengeful nature sometimes makes him not act very bright (like he normally is in chirpier bantering)...here he is plotting against (likely me) trying to get "something" done with two mod buddies of his:

https://defence.pk/pdf/members/arsalan.11327/

and the posts in this very thread with "pacts" stuff like

You wanted something ....

I wanted something.

But the good mods are not biting/entertaining that it seems (if you look at Arsalan's replies in this thread) lol. He is dropping hints in various other spots of the forum that I am on "borrowed time" etc etc....I kinda feel sorry for the bloke....it looks like this grudge is now going to continue for the new year too....so I guess I will try to find the humour in it.

@WAJsal @Levina @django @waz @jamahir @Tps43 @PakSword @Mentee @Hell hound

Anyway he says I got too "personal" with him, given a thread I derailed earlier (having a real expose on my take of him etc) was really about his kids to begin with and he is right about that (in hindsight I realised implications I didn't intend for hit him bad deeply). That was not the time and place to do what I did (I also was reeling from a lot of anger he was stirring up elsewhere). Its all deleted now...but I would still like to apologise to @padamchen ...that was going too far and I am sorry...(I did not mean it in any way regd your bond with your children, which I know not an iota about and its not my place to comment in first place....it was only with regards to you personally as you present yourself on this forum)....and to stop wasting time plotting behind ppl back (or feigning such for the funsies)...its silly in the end (imo Parsis are great at lot of things, Machiavellian statecraft is not one of them if you look at the history). We both have lot to contribute to this forum still, we just need to respect distance thats all....hope 2019 turns out lot better.

Back
Top Bottom