What's new

Whatever

Holy ......... I would have missed all this.

You’re a hopeless case.
Visit a shrink asap for ur own good.

It is not nice to be left ignored. Come on I mean, I was there in this same thread some four years ago. I may know little bit of how it all started. Kya yar dramay ki new episodes release kar di mujay btaay bagair.

From the looks of it ......... coffee is going to happen. If I were you ..... I would drown him in that cup of coffee.

In any case ..... I am heartbroken, I had started thinking after you had doubted me for having a crush on you.

Where is that crazy admirer of your's haven't seen him lately.

It's just a coffee between two good looking desis.

Ogre ............ who said you are good looking?

C'mon now, he is a professional outside of this place I'm sure. He has taken Hippocratic oath, even with all I've said...I'd put my life in his hands if it came to that.

You sure he is a doctor? That too a pediatrician ...... he couldn't advise me on flu vaccine for my kid.

After all this Hindu Muslim India Pak shit shit threads can we talk something pleasant. I want to migrate to Canada . I am getting 403 points max since I am 40 +
What chances do I have

It is not nice to be left ignored. Come on I mean, I was there in this same thread some four years ago. I may know little bit of how it all started. Kya yar dramay ki new episodes release kar di mujay btaay bagair.

From the looks of it ......... coffee is going to happen. If I were you ..... I would drown him in that cup of coffee.

In any case ..... I am heartbroken, I had started thinking after you had doubted me for having a crush on you.

You sure he is a doctor? That too a pediatrician ...... he couldn't advise me on flu vaccine for my kid.
You could have said I don't know @Tps43

Coffee is going to happen.

It's an alpha thing.

And the best part is, she's ripping into s lot of Indic betas right now. :lol:

And a Pakistani one.

Cheers, Doc

Thank you' I reported that thread about 4 times, twice with report button, once by making a thread in ghq and waited for a many hours (no one even read it) and also Yesterday at 4:16 PM sent a private message to @Arsalan who does not seem to be able to receive them any more. message link for his convenience is >> https://defence.pk/pdf/conversations/greetings.22445/#message-111429

Not only tolerate but I think derive some kind of pleasure too. there are many posts like that (about me), which are still here despite me reporting them
anyways thanks again for your kind words
cheers!

PS. whenever, I, on rare occasion, manage to make an indian irani or bangali look bad, the post either gets deleted or even the whole thread vanishes within minutes or in less than an hour (I've counted around 6 such occurrences), in-case you were thinking lack of manpower
Sir the conversation ended last week. Any messages you have sent there after that have not been received at my end. You either need to report the posts or send me in message separately. Preferably REPORT as then there are multiple MODs who can take care of it. I will be away for two weeks anyway.

I may not have blue eyes but I can definitely crack open someone's skull with a brick. Not that it's going to be the first time to throw one around,, Just letting some alpha internet keyboard fragile gugloo know :-)

Sir the conversation ended last week. Any messages you have sent there after that have not been received at my end. You either need to report the posts or send me in message separately. Preferably REPORT as then there are multiple MODs who can take care of it. I will be away for two weeks anyway.

Happy New Year.

Have fun.

Remember our promises ....

Cheers, Doc

You could have said I don't know @Tps43

I really don't know.

Coffee is going to happen.

It's an alpha thing.

And the best part is, she's ripping into s lot of Indic betas right now. :lol:

And a Pakistani one.

Cheers, Doc

You are off your medicine again?

Guess ...... should have established some direct contact with the family.

I really don't know.

You are off your medicine again?

Guess ...... should have established some direct contact with the family.

Shadows and mirrors man.

Sometimes a certain type take silence for retreat.

Just reminding the faceless ones reading ..... Happy 2019.

Cheers, Doc

Sirji fortnightly pact.

You wanted something ....

I wanted something.

Cheers, Doc

Sirji fortnightly pact.

You wanted something ....

I wanted something.

Cheers, Doc
Pact? I never even got an affirmative on that request from you man. Anyway,, off now so will leave it for sometime later.

Back
Top Bottom