What's new

Whatever

The resemblance is there in your younger photo.

Cheers, Doc

Ironically, the photo I posted with mamu who is now your age looks a lot like Waseem Akram. But he is also very bad in temperament. When he went to Ukraine in the early to mid 90's for medical studies, he started to drink alcohol and get into fights. He was very unreasonably strong and for some reason his hand speed is godly. He beat up Arabs, Turks, Kazakhs, Africans, Iranians, Indians in the hostels, and countless Ukrainians. He was actually deported for beating up the mayor of Kiev's son over a girl which is now my mami. :lol:

He only started to stop drinking a few years ago after he got diagnosed with diabetes. During his drunken states where he would binge drink for days, If anyone dared to question his requests he would beat the shit out of them. He was the youngest child of my nana, so if any of his brothers and sisters said anything to him he wouldn't dare even speaking loudly with them and sit down and cry for forgiveness. For me and my cousins it was open game. He knocked out almost all of my cousins except for me and another one. Nickname was Cheema because he was and even with diabetes is an actual monster. My cousins wouldn't know what happened till they would wake up with a bruise the size of a cricket ball on their face.

Unfortunately, when he came from Ukraine and drank for the first time in Pakistan, my nana found out disowned him. We come from a very khandani religious family. My nana was Hajji Naemat Ali, and the entire city and surrounding villages called him hajji saab.

Our mama Cheema loved his parents and after they both passed away some years later he picked up on the drinking again. That's when the binge drinking started while listening to sad songs about parents. That is why I consider alcohol an absolute poison because it ruined his life for sometime.

He is one of the nicest and most social guys you can meet when he is sober. Although, he still has a punjabi temper when he is sober and ordinary people get scared when he starts to yell because his voice is very loud and he tends to sound like a lion roaring. He is also one of the most social and violent guys you can meet when he was drunk. I still love him and Alhamdulillah he has stopped drinking now.

p7bU8M2.jpg

Last edited:
Ironically, the photo I posted with mamu who is now your age looks a lot like Waseem Akram. But he is also very bad in temperament. When he went to Ukraine in the early to mid 90's for medical studies, he started to drink alcohol and get into fights. He was very unreasonably strong and for some reason his hand speed is godly. He beat up Arabs, Turks, Kazakhs, Africans, Iranians, Indians in the hostels, and countless Ukrainians. He was actually deported for beating up the mayor of Kiev's son over a girl which is now my mami. :lol:

He only started to stop drinking a few years ago after he got diagnosed with diabetes. During his drunken states where he would binge drink for days, If anyone dared to question his requests he would beat the shit out of them. He was the youngest child of my nana, so if any of his brothers and sisters said anything to him he wouldn't dare even speaking loudly with them and sit down and cry for forgiveness. For me and my cousins it was open game. He knocked out almost all of my cousins except for me and another one. Nickname was Cheema because he was and even with diabetes is an actual monster. My cousins wouldn't know what happened till they would wake up with a bruise the size of a cricket ball on their face.

Unfortunately, when he came from Ukraine and drank for the first time in Pakistan, my nana found out disowned him. We come from a very khandani religious family. My nana was Hajji Naemat Ali, and the entire city and surrounding villages called him hajji saab.

Our mama Cheema loved his parents and after they both passed away some years later he picked up on the drinking again. That's when the binge drinking started while listening to sad songs about parents. That is why I consider alcohol an absolute poison because it ruined his life for sometime.

He is one of the nicest and most social guys you can meet when he is sober. Although, he still has a punjabi temper when he is sober and ordinary people get scared when he starts to yell because his voice is very loud and he tends to sound like a lion roaring. He is also one of the most social and violent guys you can meet when he was drunk. I still love him and Alhamdulillah he has stopped drinking now.

p7bU8M2.jpg
Story achi hai, movie bana lo....:lol:

Saaday kol v hik Qatari kht hay. Us da ki krna e mor? @Tps43
Ahooo daso jee
Yara g wasp tay chitti phaijnay na fayda koi nai o, mayn nai lagda o number edhay istimal ich a. Apna number cha ditta iss chitti ich. Tay may forum ta mur ka anda da wasta dita Uqab ki. Posting na koi dooor dooor tak nai pata.
Chalo paajee honeh sabr de elawa kuj hor karve nhi sakde ahio hee karlane

Entire Pak establishment qauking in their shoes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.Kudos Malik sahib
:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yess bhai

Back
Top Bottom