What's new

Whatever

Shadows and mirrors man.

Sometimes a certain type take silence for retreat.

Just reminding the faceless ones reading ..... Happy 2019.

Cheers, Doc

Well if I had to sound like some philosopher and to impress, I would say silence is the best camouflage, and sometimes the best remedy. Silence in itself is an ocean of mystery and what was that saying "Calm before the storm" or "Silence before the storm".

Alphas remain classy. I think.

Early in morning we had talk lets hope he gets back to us with some positive news

Pai chitti paiji hay ........ tay nal wasta v paya hy kay "Khuda da na e mur k a ja".

Its just a coffee man. I think.

Didn't imagine I'd need the permission of a forum full of Indian and Pakistani brothers. And uncles.

Cheers, Doc

No problems with the invitation or struggle for coffee, but repeated mentioning of she is pretty and her twitter account on a public forum is something I detest. But then again its not my fight. I was just trolling both of you.

Well if I had to sound like some philosopher and to impress, I would say silence is the best camouflage, and sometimes the best remedy. Silence in itself is an ocean of mystery and what was that saying "Calm before the storm" or "Silence before the storm".

Alphas remain classy. I think.

Pai chitti paiji hay ........ tay nal wasta v paya hy kay "Khuda da na e mur k a ja".
Saaday kol v hik Qatari kht hay. Us da ki krna e mor? @Tps43

Thuafi merbani teh wasp te vee chitti pej diyo.
Mera apna khyal hega jakut hori march tu phele nye aunde

Yara g wasp tay chitti phaijnay na fayda koi nai o, mayn nai lagda o number edhay istimal ich a. Apna number cha ditta iss chitti ich. Tay may forum ta mur ka anda da wasta dita Uqab ki. Posting na koi dooor dooor tak nai pata.

No problems with the invitation or struggle for coffee, but repeated mentioning of she is pretty and her twitter account on a public forum is something I detest. But then again its not my fight. I was just trolling both of you.

I'm never shy about giving compliments.

Ask @lastofthepatriots .... I called him a cchota nata Wasim Akram recently.

indian army chief says pakistan must be secular if they want to stay together with india

The lady shared her Twitter. And not just with me.

Its an open forum.

And its never too late to make fresh starts.

Cheers, Doc

Saaday kol v hik Qatari kht hay. Us da ki krna e mor?

Chalo tusi shehzada nai paish kar saknay na karo ..... shehzadi e paish kari sato.

I'm never shy about giving compliments.

Ask @lastofthepatriots .... I called him a cchota nata Wasim Akram recently.

indian army chief says pakistan must be secular if they want to stay together with india

The lady shared her Twitter. And not just with me.

Its an open forum.

And its never too late to make fresh starts.

Cheers, Doc

Chal mayra bai Chaudhry ub Levina ka brabar ho gya.

You should use Sunny Leone's dp again to impress her.

By the way I still think you yourself is a female ..... and a naughty one.

Chalo tusi shehzada nai paish kar saknay na karo ..... shehzadi e paish kari sato.

By the way I still think you are yourself a female ..... and a naughty one.

Chl vay shehzaday @Tps43 :lol:

This for shaikho :(

By the way I still think you yourself is a female ..... and a naughty one.

It goes without saying of course that the guys you are having a Seraiki (?) convo with are no friends of mine.

And I'd prefer you maintain the expected firewalls on personal info?

Cheers, Doc

Shehzadi ...... Shehzadi .......... i akhir may i ata hy ....

He would prefer to remain wherever he is. Mayn tay doctor bara goshat mana kita .....
Hm khatoot dy k is shehzaday ko ghalty hain. :lol:

Daaktar kal da looosda pia vaan vatto is da kisay chirr bah k

It goes without saying of course that the guys you are having a Seraiki (?) convo with are no friends of mine.

Not Seraiki a mix of don't know how many local dialects, but anyways that discussion has nothing to do with you. Related to a common friend and another enemy of yours.

And I'd prefer you maintain the expected firewalls on personal info?

I try not sharing any personal information. Not mine not anyone else's. I think you can trust me that much.

Hm khatoot dy k is shehzaday ko ghalty hain. :lol:

Bari qaumi khidmaat hain iss ki to phir.

Daaktar kal da looosda pia vaan vatto is da kisay chirr bah k

jaaaan day.

Not Seraiki a mix of don't know how many local dialects, but anyways that discussion has nothing to do with you. Related to a common friend and another enemy of yours.

I try not sharing any personal information. Not mine not anyone else's. I think you can trust me that much.

I trust you.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom