What's new

Whatever

The ground reality hasn't changed yet. You saw that video of the Kashmiri college student being forced to chant mantras right?

That is due to the deliberately relaxed atmosphere towards this harrassment of the minorities that had become a norm over the last four years. Look to see a sudden change; the bureaucracy are no longer scared nor are the police; those of them that were secular in the first place, the bigots are going to continue in either case until hit hard.

As long as the mentality of the common folk doesn't change. It won't matter what India & its people say it is. Reality will keep rearing its ugly head all the time.

The mentality of the common folk was never the mentality demonstrated by the pariah and the lunatic fringe. That is what you simply do not get. Modi encouraged a lot but did precious little witch-hunting or rabble-rousing himself; it was ministers in his cabinet, and they got their empowered airs from his benign overlooking their worst flights.

Side note, what's the 700k troops in Kashmir about? Is that also part of a healthy democracy?

There were never 700,000 troops in Kashmir.

Obviously but it's run by a extremist leader, party & followers. We all know that. No need to beat around the bush about it.

Since 2014. So what does that prove? And what does their bloody nose now prove?

So your saying that International sources don't count? Ludicrous.

I'm saying we know it already, but much of the foreign narrative is wrong.

All of international (& Pakistani) media was/has been raging against the 2002 Gujarat riots. If your courts & "investigation" teams didn't convict anyone then that's the simple matter of someone pulling the strings behind the back to save their assets (Hint: BJP & RSS saving Modi from conviction). Why would Indian courts convict their future PM? (then minister of Gujarat).

For the simple reason that during this same period, the Indian courts handed out one conviction after another. For the reason that the Supreme Court has stood like a rock in the middle of all this, and refused to be pushed around or influenced. For the reason that it has been far bolder than many opposition politicians, to the extent where the ruling party regularly complains about judicial over-reach.

Believe me, I'm no "internet Pakistani", I have travelled around the world (not to India yet) & spoken to a lot of Indians.

That was to keep you on your toes. I don't seriously think you are one of the green chaddis; I might imply it or even outright say it, that's just to make sure that you don't settle down in your leather armchair, and wave your cigar around for emphasis between sips out of your glass.

BUT you are sadly ignorant about Indian reality.

Some, if not most, agree on my sentiments about Hindutva India & Modi India. I don't write words without backing them up first. :)

Then you have met the same segment that is Hindutva-supportive in the first place: the trained, not educated, engineers and doctors, who have no background in the social sciences or in social studies of any kind, and get their information from the Internet and their current affairs knowledge from YouTube comments pages.

Avoid them.

I'm in no hurry here. More evidence will represent itself in the future against Modi India & I'll be sure to tag you & @MilSpec :D

The tide's flowing against you. Wake up, smell the coffee, read the papers. While you were building your master-work of a charge-sheet, that same India that you take so delightfully casually turned around and kicked Modi in the arse. Two of their most solid states, Chhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh, have turned on them.

Oh, their political allies in Mizoram have openly declared that they follow the Church and they eat beef, and want nothing to do with the BJP other than their political alliance.

Thank you for the welcome. I got two reprieves, and felt much better immediately. On the other world, even after trying to log in, I realised I would have to pick up various loose threads. Soon, soon.....
Make ur self comfortable no urgency:-)

My waifu <3 where are you T_T
iu

allah ka karam janaab.... bas ban hojate hain chalte phirte awein
kia chal raha ha apki taraf?
Barber of Seville(Isl) kia kahaniyaan suna raha hai?
Allah ki bari mehrbaaniyan hain.
Kyun Bengaliyon kai peechai jaatai ho yar. Sabr kia karo.
Aap ko yaad kia jaa rha tha ksi thread main.

Allah ki bari mehrbaaniyan hain.
Kyun Bengaliyon kai peechai jaatai ho yar. Sabr kia karo.
Aap ko yaad kia jaa rha tha ksi thread main.

sir ab mujhe kia pata kay gehon kay sath konsa ghunn piss gaya..... nadaani me hojata hai bas kia karen

beauty and de shitan is good title :lol::lol::lol:
Is Amir liaqat going to be imran hashmi of pakistan?:D
Amir and Sahir Lodhi should compete for this spot :lol:.....Believe me Amir is not half shy when it comes to tharkiness and approaching lasses.Kudos bhai

Beauty always prefers beast... just go out of Pakistan and you will see. However, he is a certified idiot.
Oh I have seen this far, far too much.Kudos bhai

[

And, just to make the point even more clear, the questions above in the context of today's morning news, the startling overthrow of the BJP in MP, their decimation in Chhatisgarh and Rajasthan. If that does not show that democracy and secularism are alive and well, nothing will.
It goes to reinforce Electorate cannot be hoodwinked. But on an interesting note I was talking to dad and berating the acumen of spending 3000cr on a statue, what he said was interesting, "Aalu, piaaj, dal, roshun, aada's daam char bochor-e bade ni. Congress er aamol cho aat mashe daam aakash chuee jeeto, taar jonno congress ke loke ra shodea dillo. "
upload_2018-12-12_9-30-57.png

Do you think inflation fluctuation was one of the cause for UPA's fall which isn't discussed much and I wonder why this government did not use it to as a positive in it's electioneering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom