What's new

Whatever

It goes to reinforce Electorate cannot be hoodwinked. But on an interesting note I was talking to dad and berating the acumen of spending 3000cr on a statue, what he said was interesting, "Aalu, piaaj, dal, roshun, aada's daam char bochor-e bade ni. Congress er aamol cho aat mashe daam aakash chuee jeeto, taar jonno congress ke loke ra shodea dillo. "
View attachment 526092

Do you think inflation fluctuation was one of the cause for UPA's fall which isn't discussed much and I wonder why this government did not use it to as a positive in it's electioneering.
Keeping inflation below 5% in a developing country is a commendable feat.

Side note, what's the 700k troops in Kashmir about? Is that also part of a healthy democracy?
this 700 thousand number is absolute BS.

Northern command of the Indian Army is based in J&K alon with 3 State Divisions Viz (J&K Rifles + J&K light infantry and Ladakh scouts -roughly totaling 40,000 troops and support staff)

Northern Command
The Northern Command was a formation of the British Indian Army from 1895 to 1942, and then from 1945 to 1947. Subsequently it was reformed in the post-Independence Indian Army in 1972. is also based in J&K.
The government of India decided to raise a separate command to oversee operations in the northern borders with Pakistan and China. Lt Gen P.S. Bhagat, VC was appointed as the first Army Commander in June 1972. Bhagat's main activities as Army Commander were the improvement of defenses and the living and working condition of his troops

the northern command structure is
3rd Infantry Division headquartered at Leh
8th Mountain Division headquartered at Dras
?th Artillery brigade
XV Corps, headquartered at Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
19th Infantry Division headquartered at Baramulla,
28th Infantry Division headquartered at Gurez
?th Artillery brigade
XVI Corps, headquartered at Nagrota, Jammu and Kashmir
10th Infantry Division headquartered at Akhnoor
25th Infantry Division headquartered at Rajauri
39th Infantry Division headquartered at Yol
Artillery brigade
Armoured brigade

Indian Armed presence is due to historical Pakistani Aggression. indian Armed structur has been in j&K since 1972, its not a recent deployment...Three attempts of invasion mandates military presence in the sector to defend against external aggression. Out of 1,237,117 active personnel, if 700,000 were stationed in one state, it would be a cake walk for Pakistan or china to walk in through rest of the border.

It is a strategic state where military establishment is stationed.. questioning indian army's presence in j&K is like questioning why do you have troop concentration in Rawalpindi...Northern command is based out of J&K, they can't be stationed in Tamilnadu.

Sir every time he tried to be an ameer Pakistan has rejected him. I think it is time for this idiot to realize this.
He and his clan will never realise this, they should be incarcerated for the rest of their lives, it will not break anyones (except theirs of course :lol:) heart.Kudos bhai

He and his clan will never realise this, they should be incarcerated for the rest of their lives, it will not break anyones (except theirs of course :lol:) heart.Kudos bhai

Nawaz phook par chalta hai. Isko phook daay kar kuch bhi karwalo. He has no brain.

Has he is very fond of becoming an Ameer.

It goes to reinforce Electorate cannot be hoodwinked. But on an interesting note I was talking to dad and berating the acumen of spending 3000cr on a statue, what he said was interesting, "Aalu, piaaj, dal, roshun, aada's daam char bochor-e bade ni. Congress er aamol cho aat mashe daam aakash chuee jeeto, taar jonno congress ke loke ra shodea dillo. "
View attachment 526092

Do you think inflation fluctuation was one of the cause for UPA's fall which isn't discussed much and I wonder why this government did not use it to as a positive in it's electioneering.

Yes, I certainly think so, but a relatively minor reason. The major reasons were the general outrage at Suresh Kalmadi's open rape of his position of authority, and his almost shaming us before the whole wide world; I have also mentioned the other two major scandals, the Telecom Bandwidth auction, and the Coalfields auction. I feel that those were huge issues, but they didn't affect people on a day-to-day level; the aloo, piyaj, tomato, loshun bit did. And therefore, can't be discounted. In this instance, demonetisation was a terrible blunder. It is frightening to think that one of its chief apologists is now the Governor of the Reserve Bank. As the Great Lurker pointed out to me this morning, Comrade Das is a Master's degree holder in History; this cannot end but in tears.

I think all elections have these two components, the micro- and the macro-, and that they both count, as your old man pointed out.

Amir bhai wins with a big big margin :rofl::rofl::rofl:
In such a scenario i fear for Amirs safety as Sahir will go all..... on Amir:rofl:

iu
:agree: :cheers: :rofl:

I honestly felt like going MMA on Sahir Lodhi :angry::angry::angry: when he insulted that student Saba Rizwan, his behaviour was outrageuos and unbecoming of a gentleman....Oh dear I forget he never was a gentleman.Kudos bhai

I honestly felt like going MMA on Sahir Lodhi :angry::angry::angry: when he insulted that student Saba Rizwan, his behaviour was outrageuos and unbecoming of a gentleman....Oh dear I forget he never was a gentleman.Kudos bhai
hey how about kristen stewart from Twilightn

He is maybe gentlewoman:lol:
Or perhaps a she-male,,,,certainly looks the part,,,as for this trailer, this is the most ridiculous and inappropriate role one can imagine for this pampered old sissy :lol:,,,Sahir is about as Alpha as Mr bean is.Kudos bhai

hey how about kristen stewart from Twilightn
Not seen the movie,,,you a tharki of teenage lasses John ;).Kudos John

Or perhaps a she-male,,,,certainly looks the part,,,as for this trailer, this is the most ridiculous and inappropriate role one can imagine for this pampered old sissy :lol:,,,Sahir is about as Alpha as Mr bean is.Kudos bhai
Truth is unveiled bhai :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom