What's new

Whatever

There is some very, very distant members who would be hard to describe as family. Don't keep in touch because of petty family politics over the decades. All my 'family' [immediate] are in UK or Pakistan.

Rubbish in Italy. And I will see if I can meet up but it's highly improbable as I will be with my family.

Ahh the Typical Desi Family politics its the same for my family we have less links with our family in the Midwest and the South for some reason and same goes for the UK the closest link is With Pakistan and the Mid East family members.As for Italian pizza I tried it when I was in Milan,Italy that was just a stopover years ago during a family vacation in France the next time when I visit Italy will be on the Road Trip to Pakistan inshallah,as for Italian food in America most of it is Southern Italian or Sicillian as the Italian immigrants who migrated here in the late 19th and early 20th century were from the south as for meeting up I hope we do its a tradition when I meet folks on fourms or on FB groups we meet up in my neck of the woods when they here and if you do need a good tour guide my close friend is willing to do it and he use to work for Gray Line now he is priviate he will charge but since he is friend he may give a discount anyways good luck on your trip to Big Apple:moil::moil::moil::moil::moil:

Last edited:
I sexually identify as a high school. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having hundreds of hormonal, acne-ridden teens being resentful and bored inside of me. People say that a person being a high school is impossible and retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a school janitor weld me into the walls of a high school so that I can be one with it's halls. If you can't accept me you're a dropout and need to check your diploma privilege. Thanks for being so understanding.

I sexually identify as a high school. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having hundreds of hormonal, acne-ridden teens being resentful and bored inside of me. People say that a person being a high school is impossible and retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a school janitor weld me into the walls of a high school so that I can be one with it's halls. If you can't accept me you're a dropout and need to check your diploma privilege. Thanks for being so understanding.
@Nilgiri Now Mr Magoo has truly lost it.

Nice video @pathfinder
@django

I sexually identify as a high school
Is high school a sexual orientation or gender? Well that's new.. I think if you attended a "high" school :lol:

Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having hundreds of hormonal, acne-ridden teens being resentful and bored inside of me.
:wacko::unsure::cuckoo:
People say that a person being a high school is impossible and retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a school janitor weld me into the walls of a high school so that I can be one with it's halls. If you can't accept me you're a dropout and need to check your diploma privilege. Thanks for being so understanding.
:tsk::drag::super::suicide::suicide2:

@django , sir can you help me figure out what is going on?... it makes no sense to me. I think their old gremlin of a PM should invest in education on emergency basis since a lot of Bd members show very poor skills in written communication in English..

Mate, I'm really concerned..what is going on with you? please share..may be we can help .. Political differences aside but we are all humans

Mate, I'm really concerned..what is going on with you? please share..may be we can help .. Political differences aside but we are all humans
I sexually identify as a pikachu

d1eef5d860fdb8a23ea9cfc54ca5738d.gif

I sexually identify as a pikachu

d1eef5d860fdb8a23ea9cfc54ca5738d.gif
Sorry, I have no idea about pikachu but mate why are you discussing it on an online forum.. ? There are many different people and they can say hurtful things that will negatively influence you. Whoever you're just embrace yourself and do not get bogged by negative attitudes of the people.

Sorry, I have no idea about pikachu but mate why are you discussing it on an online forum.. ? There are many different people and they can say hurtful things that will negatively influence you. Whoever you're just embrace yourself and do not get bogged by negative attitudes of the people.
Yesssss
PortlyPowerlessBassethound-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
@django , sir can you help me figure out what is going on?... it makes no sense to me. I think their old gremlin of a PM should invest in education on emergency basis since a lot of Bd members show very poor skills in written communication in English..
Bhai I am totally perplexed....I mean what on Earth (See below)

Bro I share your sentiment, I think it is time to call in a shrink..... @Nilgiri @Desert Fox @Śakra @Psychic @Game.Invade folks Mr Magoo has finally lost it, I kid you not...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-5043#post-10993626
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-5043#post-10993713
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-5043#post-10993734

:cheesy: LOL.

Bhai I am totally perplexed....I mean what on Earth (See below)

Bro I share your sentiment, I think it is time to call in a shrink..... @Nilgiri @Desert Fox @Śakra @Psychic @Game.Invade folks Mr Magoo has finally lost it, I kid you not...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-5043#post-10993626
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-5043#post-10993713
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-5043#post-10993734

:cheesy: LOL.
A shining example of BD education system.

Back
Top Bottom