What's new

Whatever

He needs to up his calorie intake (high protein) and start doing squats daily.Kudos bhai

Protein plus vitamins ...... molana sahib is not getting enough sunlight exposure and sleep. At this rate (God forbid) he won't be able to lift the sword.

Gunners 4 - 2 Spurs. NLD.
Inspired and Determined effort by the Gunners
flag_1.jpeg

Protein plus vitamins ...... molana sahib is not getting enough sunlight exposure and sleep. At this rate (God forbid) he won't be able to lift the sword.
The funny thing is bro I swear I was thinking the same thinking,,,,,that Khalid Bin Walid quote came to mind.Kudos bhai

The funny thing is bro I swear I was thinking the same thinking,,,,,that Khalid Bin Walid quote came to mind.Kudos bhai

Zarvan needs to hire me as personal trainer....I will have him beefed up in no time! Plenty of good protein choices in Pakistan...there is no excuse!

It is not the sharpest glass around but a great value and versatile since you will need only one lens to cover whole trip. While, I have to carry an extra bag full of lenses for a serious photography trip which can be tiring at times.
Yes, i CANNOT carry multiple lens, not just possible for me. So i asked for a lens that would give me an even half decent coverage and was recommended 18-140 and 16-300 with VCheng specially recommending 16-300

Yes, i CANNOT carry multiple lens, not just possible for me. So i asked for a lens that would give me an even half decent coverage and was recommended 18-140 and 16-300 with VCheng specially recommending 16-300
I bought a bunch of primes when was I big on photography so I would spend a good fortune every now and then to buy a good lens and accumulated all and now I don't have so much passion for it but my wife uses them at times though she has a different camera system as her primary tool.

Last edited:
@Cookie Monster @MastanKhan @Through Pro @CriticalThought

Please carry on with your discussion here if you want to. Was not suitable for F-16 discussion thread really but none of us wanted to lose it since it was quite informative. I moved it to air warfare tactics and formations thread but then there was Shikwa and Jawab-e--Shikwa thrown in there somewhere so best to move it to this thread.

I hope all you guys will understand.

Thank you.

Was just kidding. Will surely listen to what you said, preferable going for 16-300 now. I do not know much about and wont be able to tell the difference myself. That is why i asked you guys here!!

Regardless of badge snobbery, the Tamron is pretty sharp. My son took a photo of a bee-eater in a tree in Zambia at full zoom and it is tack sharp, enough to resolve feather structure at that zoom. Plus, did I tell you it is a great macro lens too?

Regardless of badge snobbery, the Tamron is pretty sharp. My son took a photo of a bee-eater in a tree in Zambia at full zoom and it is tack sharp, enough to resolve feather structure at that zoom. Plus, did I tell you it is a great macro lens too?
Yup!! You mentioned Macro and wide angle!! That is why i am now thinking more about 16-300

Only reason why i MIGHT have to settle for an 18-140 now is that this is what is on offer as part of a bundle deal when i go to buy one. Since i am most likely to buy no way to Germany etc in Dubai, i wont have the option to going back to market again and again!!
In Pakistan, i am not sure if i will get a good bundle deal!

Yup!! You mentioned Macro and wide angle!! That is why i am now thinking more about 16-300

Only reason why i MIGHT have to settle for an 18-140 now is that this is what is on offer as part of a bundle deal when i go to buy one. Since i am most likely to buy no way to Germany etc in Dubai, i wont have the option to going back to market again and again!!
In Pakistan, i am not sure if i will get a good bundle deal!

I understand. Any lens is better than no lens, right? :D

Back
Top Bottom