What's new

Whatever

The eye is cool!! THE EYE is what i am not a fan of! :P
I guess i am taking it too far now!!! lolz!

There is no "too far" with ideas such as this, as we all have the same rights to form and take our views wherever we wish.

Hey guys I will be in New York with my family from 12th December on week holiday. What is Hamilton Park area like? That is where we will be staying. Any suggestions for food etc appreciated. Also any safety tips. Thanks.

@OsmanAli98 etc

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...10f428a6!8m2!3d40.6744074!4d-74.1160191?hl=en

Dude thats not even in New York you are across the Hudson in Jersey City and in another state New Jersey question are you flying into Newark Liberty Intl in Newark,NJ or JFK in NYC

No worries from Jersey City you can take PATH Train to 34th street Penn Station its like 10-15 min ride from Jersey City

Dude thats not even in New York you are across the Hudson in Jersey City and in another state New Jersey question are you flying into Newark Liberty Intl in Newark,NJ or JFK in NYC
JFK. Stay in Manhatten for two days then Hamilton Park for next 5 days.

No worries from Jersey City you can take PATH Train to 34th street Penn Station its like 10-15 min ride from Jersey City
Is it safe?

Is it safe?

It is Union City and Jersey City have gone through a decade of gentrification and you are on the waterfront right across the Manhattan skyline you are safe however Jersey City and Union City has a lot of Gangas,Hispanics and Filipinos

Is it safe?

why are you staying in two hotels do you have family in NY/NJ or the tri state area

It is Union City and Jersey City have gone through a decade of gentrification and you are on the waterfront right across the Manhattan skyline you are safe however Jersey City and Union City has a lot of Gangas,Hispanics and Filipinos

why are you staying in two hotels do you have family in NY/NJ or the tri state area
No family. But we know a person in Hamilton who is a friend of a friend in UK. And yeh we have been told the view on the waterfront is fantastic. Will give you a lowdown when I get back.

No family. But we know a person in Hamilton who is a friend of a friend in UK. And yeh we have been told the view on the waterfront is fantastic. Will give you a lowdown when I get back.

Dont you have any family living in the States lol, yes the Waterfront is amazing but if you are in the City(Manhattan) I am occasionally there we could meet up also do get New York Pizza slice best pizza in the world tried Pizza in Italy it was eh not great anyways

Dont you have any family living in the States lol
There is some very, very distant members who would be hard to describe as family. Don't keep in touch because of petty family politics over the decades. All my 'family' [immediate] are in UK or Pakistan.

tried Pizza in Italy
Rubbish in Italy. And I will see if I can meet up but it's highly improbable as I will be with my family.

Back
Top Bottom