What's new

Whatever

Ohh mubarik!!
Thats good. I hope we will see some stunning pics then in comming days.

I will be going for either a D5400 or D7200!! Do not want to spend to heavily on something i will only be using 4 5 times a year on trips. :) So a D5400 probably with a 16-300 or 18-140mm :P
Inshallah, will be using it in Islamabad ..and which ever body you choose , go for 18-140 mm

So my first positive rating the other day was actually just a spongebob gif.

Need to pay some respects to the creator of the show who passed away few days ago. RIP Stephen Hillenburg.

@VCheng will beat the 5hit out of me,, mein ny 5 din us k dimag chata haa and he was favoring 16-300 big time. :lol:

Nope. I respect your right to spend your money as you wish. I am only happy to help whomever I can with my few remaining and rapidly dying brain cells. :D

Found these interesting statements from this article mentioned elsewhere in the forum ( forgot where ) :

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi himself asserted that, "If you lift up Khomeini's beard, you will find MADE IN ENGLAND written under his chin," in the later days of his reign as monarch. This statement by Pahlavi was an adaptation of another saying, "If you lift a mullah's beard, you will find 'Made in Britain' stamped on his chin."

Correct, actually.

---

@Zibago @django @Mentee @RealNapster @Moonlight @BDforever @Bilal9 @Dubious

Last edited:
Actually Pahlavi was the one who was a foreign agent.Kudos

Well, it's a bit more complicated. The shah was a lesser agent than Khomeini. Mullah K lived peacefully in France before coming down to head "the revolution".

And in the Iran-Iraq war everyone was supplying armaments to the two sides. Especially the West which supplied to Mullah K's Iran. You may know the infamous "Iran-Contra Affair".

Faiz-ul-Hassan Chohan did a great job. These rats you should be kept in their place.
The Sikh chap should show some grace and gratitude for our immense magnanimity, we could have easily compromised our national security in fulfilling this request yet for the sake of humanity we still went ahead, the swine needs to bury his head in shame.Kudos Sir

Here is full program...

The Sikh chap should show some grace and gratitude for our immense magnanimity, we could have easily compromised our national security in fulfilling this request yet for the sake of humanity we still went ahead, the swine needs to bury his head in shame.Kudos Sir
He is nothing but pet dog of Bhindus and trying to prove his loyalty with RSS and hindutva even though they have a venom against Sikhs and have kept them subjugated. Shameless sellouts like him exist in every community but the majority of the Khalistanis brothers are self-respecting and they are grateful to Pakistan for this magnanimity.
As far as, the national security is concerned, I was not so much worried since PA was involved so I knew they have considered this aspect first and foremost before extending any such offer and after watching the master plan, I got totally satisfied and rather appreciated the wisdom of the planners.

He is nothing but pet dog of Bhindus and trying to prove his loyalty with RSS and hindutva even though they have a venom against Sikhs and have kept them subjugated. Shameless sellouts like him exist in every community but the majority of the Khalistanis brothers are self-respecting and they are grateful to Pakistan for this magnanimity.
As far as, the national security is concerned, I was not so much worried since PA was involved so I knew they have considered this aspect first and foremost before extending any such offer and after watching the master plan, I got totally satisfied and rather appreciated the wisdom of the planners.
Totally concur Sir.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom