What's new

Whatever

@Path-Finder @war&peace @Zibago @Mentee @DESERT FIGHTER @Maarkhoor @BHarwana
@Abu Zarrar Bhai you are way too generous.

This is a far more appropriate comparison :lol:
latest
?who is she?

There is only one way for these bastards.. WAR.. Even if Pakistan cease to exist, we can't live watching our citizens being mauled and abused by the Indian terrorist army..
We should definitely intensify our support, rumours are their are severe shortages of 7.56 mm full metal jacket rounds, but providing this support is a major challenge, LOC is heavily very heavily militarized and after 2003 ceasefire Gangadeshi forces started to build more challenging fences across LOC, we need to divert their attention to Khalistan issue.Kudos bhai

I don't know the context... some funny stuff going on between the two may be ;). But the similarity is uncanny :lol:
?who is she?
Sana Ejaz ex PTV employee and staunch anti-Punjabi/Pak army and prominent member of PTM....not too mention long lost sister of "Igor from Van Helsing ":lol:

Sanna-Ejz.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Her long long lost bro Igor :lol:
latest

no point like termite in Indian climate, he'll just pop up with a new account, I think he (or another bongle) already does, to back himself up or to bash poor old me, it happened twice over the past fortnight, but someone has deleted both accounts and associated posts. Had they banned those 2 accounts thru ban on ip range we could have gotten lucky and lost quite a number of these here bongoli intellectuals
1 was someone bonglasubah and second was some ibn something or other, both were raining hell and brimstone on me.

You're not alone, It drive me up the wall too

he/she/it (the swamp creature) is beyond despicable

As you can see my post exposing that guy got deleted (yet again) conveniently. I will let you speculate as to why....I have my own theories....and they are not nice.

@Desert Fox @Psychic @django

21748690_0.jpg

21748690_1.jpg

those who back ptm make me laugh and as we are actively discussing ptm these days. just look at this clown who is a police bigwig and he got caught by the taliban.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

they launched ptm very late in the game and for that credit goes to kyani I guess for delaying the operations. had they launched earlier they would have had a bigger clout of support because afghan taliban were not at the level they are today.

ptm's future will be decided by taliban's momentum that much is now clear.

As you can see my post exposing that guy got deleted (yet again) conveniently. I will let you speculate as to why....I have my own theories....and they are not nice.

@Desert Fox @Psychic @django
Lol bro, I have noticed that too. These people post with impunity (relative to Indian or Pakistani members who would get banned in an instant for the same level of trash, particularly if the roles were reversed, ie Pakistanis posting anti BD trash on a BD forum).

And hey, if that's the case then we can take advantage of this too for our own purposes (who's to say I'm not already, if you get what I mean :D).

@Nilgiri @Zibago @DESERT FIGHTER @Hell hound @Xlvee01 @war&peace
Damn this Norwegian chic has beauty and elegance in abundance not too mention 6ft height, saw her in "The Girls in the spiders web"
synnove-2-2-1920x1080.jpg

480b4808368bcb1f75581b29ffba6777.jpg

4fb698cbafbf8e92be62fe025e59b883.jpg

SynnoveMacodyLund-2018.jpg

It seems Magoo and co have a fair bit of clout on PDF.Kudos bhai
yes she is...

Lol bro, I have noticed that too. These people post with impunity (relative to Indian or Pakistani members who would get banned in an instant for the same level of trash, particularly if the roles were reversed, ie Pakistanis posting anti BD trash on a BD forum).

And hey, if that's the case then we can take advantage of this too for our own purposes (who's to say I'm not already, if you get what I mean :D).
They used to in the past but not now. Recently, some of them were banned quite a few times and also many of them received negative ratings because we demanded a fair and equal treatment for all and I sided with @Nilgiri and pointed out their negative propaganda.

Slavery and perpetuation of poisonous propaganda fed by their scholars have turned these Gangadeshi Muslims into dastardly characters. Freedom is invaluable.

Aah, did he announce on that thread. Great news

Last edited:

Bunch of losees. Deserve all the humiliation they get.

21748690_0.jpg

21748690_1.jpg

those who back ptm make me laugh and as we are actively discussing ptm these days. just look at this clown who is a police bigwig and he got caught by the taliban.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

they launched ptm very late in the game and for that credit goes to kyani I guess for delaying the operations. had they launched earlier they would have had a bigger clout of support because afghan taliban were not at the level they are today.

ptm's future will be decided by taliban's momentum that much is now clear.

It is time to nip this PTM shit in it's bud

Back
Top Bottom