What's new

Whatever

We know the kind of anti-Pak activity in Deoband madarsa, also Barelivi so-called ulema from Gangadesh are also vehemently anti-Pak, I am not saying Rizvi knows that their is a foreign hand at play but then neither did those devils who carried out APS atrocity know that some Ram Lal sitting in a consulate is orchestrating events, this is classic 5th gen warfare, govt is finally being proactive about it. I fully support these actions.Kudos Sir
Mate, first of all if we see history and even current times, it is Deobandi ulema who have been ardently against Pakistan i.e. whether it was at the time of Pakistan movement or until recently.. like the Madni who spoke to Musharaf.. was also from Deobandi madrassa though not all Deobandi are same. Even there are patriotic scholar among like Dr Israr Ahmed. So it is not wise to blame the sect. And as far as Brelvis are concerned, none of their scholar was ever against Pakistan even if some of them hail from Gangadesh.. Kindly show me a single statement from any reputable scholar against Pakistan.. I'm sure you won't be able to find one. In fact, it was Brevli scholars who gave all out support to creation of Pakistan.

Comparing TLP's demonstration with APS is nothing but ludicrous because whether those terrorists knew who was behind them or not, they very much knew they are going to kill innocent children.

Furthermore, why PTM is not touched ? because the cowards in the power corridor know very well that PTM is fully supported by multiple foreign powers...that makes PTM and DG ISPR throws bouquets of praise on Manzoor Pashteen "a wonderful young boy"..

This discrimination will lead to chaos and turmoil..if not today..tomorrow. So the state has to set its priorities right and give up the policy of selective justice. I want the radicals to eradicated but it has to be methodical and fair.

@Mentee @Well.wisher @Signalian @django @Starloard
My type of car :)))))))
46856870_1931244030503701_5415657978743226368_n.jpg

Mate, first of all if we see history and even current times, it is Deobandi ulema who have been ardently against Pakistan i.e. whether it was at the time of Pakistan movement or until recently.. like the Madni who spoke to Musharaf.. was also from Deobandi madrassa though not all Deobandi are same. Even there are patriotic scholar among like Dr Israr Ahmed. So it is not wise to blame the sect. And as far as Brelvis are concerned, none of their scholar was ever against Pakistan even if some of them hail from Gangadesh.. Kindly show me a single statement from any reputable scholar against Pakistan.. I'm sure you won't be able to find one. In fact, it was Brevli scholars who gave all out support to creation of Pakistan.

Comparing TLP's demonstration with APS is nothing but ludicrous because whether those terrorists knew who was behind them or not, they very much knew they are going to kill innocent children.

Furthermore, why PTM is not touched ? because the cowards in the power corridor know very well that PTM is fully supported by multiple foreign powers...that makes PTM and DG ISPR throws bouquets of praise on Manzoor Pashteen "a wonderful young boy"..

This discrimination will lead to chaos and turmoil..if not today..tomorrow. So the state has to set its priorities right and give up the policy of selective justice. I want the radicals to eradicated but it has to be methodical and fair.
Yaar I am not here to defend Deobandis or castigate them either, I am well acquainted with their initial hostility to the creation of Pakistan, this is well documented however we should not assume Gangadeshi barelvi Muslims are our fifth column, do you know of so-called Maulana Ansar Raza chairman, of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masjid_Ghareeb_Nawaz , this is the swine ...

The point I was making is both TLP and TTP know not who is behind them, foreign agencies see them as both balls in the air to exploit and no doubt they are being exploited to the detriment of Pakistan.......... I too want the radicals to be eradicated and this is I believe a methodical approach, no Syrian govt like op where their is firing on demonstrators but detentions, isolate them from their members/social media and Rizvi will become tomorrows man...I think we both have different views on this issue, let us agree to disagree.Kudos Sir

Interesting contraption :lol:.Kudos bhai

Yaar I am not here to defend Deobandis or castigate them either, I am well acquainted with their initial hostility to the creation of Pakistan, this is well documented however we should not assume Gangadeshi barelvi Muslims are our fifth column, do you know of so-called Maulana Ansar Raza chairman, of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masjid_Ghareeb_Nawaz , this is the swine ...

The point I was making is both TLP and TTP know not who is behind them, foreign agencies see them as both balls in the air to exploit and no doubt they are being exploited to the detriment of Pakistan.......... I too want the radicals to be eradicated and this is I believe a methodical approach, no Syrian govt like op where their is firing on demonstrators but detentions, isolate them from their members/social media and Rizvi will become tomorrows man...I think we both have different views on this issue, let us agree to disagree.Kudos Sir

Interesting contraption :lol:.Kudos bhai
Slavery plays strange tricks with people. Thank God our grandparents supported creation of Pakistan and moved here ...

I don't know the context... some funny stuff going on between the two may be ;). But the the resemblance is uncanny :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom