What's new

Whatever

@Path-Finder @war&peace @Zibago @Mentee @DESERT FIGHTER @Maarkhoor @BHarwana
@Abu Zarrar Bhai you are way too generous.

This is a far more appropriate comparison :lol:
latest
Totally agree:sarcastic:

Difference between developed and third world;

Developed world: Stephen Hawking is waiting on table for future humans to meet.

Third world: Pakistan and India are being waited to sit on table and have talks.

:rofl:

Hi mate, that was not my nephew, it was the nephew of a friend. Thank you so much for asking, yes he was found the same night. Thank you very much :).
Alhamdulillah, I was really concerned though I had the feeling that he would be found but you know the kind of environment is in the country so that's why dropped a quick message which was politically incorrect but in Pakistan the nephew of a friend will also call you "uncle/aunt" unlike west where we call other than parents and close/blood relatives by their names :)

It seems Magoo and co have a fair bit of clout on PDF.Kudos bhai

Magoo doesnt bug me that much...and is willing to learn/debate on few matters.

The one's that really I find despicable are the ones that have absolutely no basic consistency....saying things like Pakistan is "our best natural ally"...yet they swing to other extreme when the emotions dictate it (and I posted few examples of it...and post got deleted). Then they do exact same thing with India....and increasingly China too. Someone (and I'm pretty sure of two but wont name them) "up there" has a real soft spot for these characters (or at least the tactics)....I am not all clear as to how it helps (Esp growing quality rather than quantity).

Magoo (and a few more reasonable BD members) dont swing to the fake love for Pakistan (their dislike for Pak, India etc is consistent and thorough)....if you are consistent to a dislike/like for something, there can be debate at least.

I rather face an adversary with honour (though they against me), than have slimy snake as opponent. I have no way to fight slimy snake here other than expose them....it sucks...and sucks even more when I can't even be allowed even this (seeing what gets done to me in return for complete non-issues in comparison).

They used to in the past but not now. Recently, some of them were banned quite a few times and also many of them received negative ratings because we demanded a fair and equal treatment for all and I sided with @Nilgiri and pointed out their negative propaganda.

Yup I appreciated the support on that one bhai. Fair consistent standards is all I seek.

Magoo doesnt bug me that much...and is willing to learn/debate on few matters.

The one's that really I find despicable are the ones that have absolutely no basic consistency....saying things like Pakistan is "our best natural ally"...yet they swing to other extreme when the emotions dictate it (and I posted few examples of it...and post got deleted). Then they do exact same thing with India....and increasingly China too. Someone (and I'm pretty sure of two but wont name them) "up there" has a real soft spot for these characters (or at least the tactics)....I am not all clear as to how it helps (Esp growing quality rather than quantity).

Magoo (and a few more reasonable BD members) dont swing to the fake love for Pakistan (their dislike for Pak, India etc is consistent and thorough)....if you are consistent to a dislike/like for something, there can be debate at least.

I rather face an adversary with honour (though they against me), than have slimy snake as opponent. I have no way to fight slimy snake here other than expose them....it sucks...and sucks even more when I can't even be allowed even this (seeing what gets done to me in return for complete non-issues in comparison).

Yup I appreciated the support on that one bhai. Fair consistent standards is all I seek.
Your points are noted, you deserve the utmost respect as you carry yourself with integrity and without doubt are one of the most cerebral and knowledgeable chaps on PDF, no question about it,,,,, Magoo does seem to have a bit of a sense of humour unlike that gentleman from the UK ;) he is just plain bitter.Kudos bro :tup:

@The Eagle @django @Horus chaps, anyone remember the title of the ISPR movie about the boy who get recruited as a suicide bomber but survives and runs away? Not the actual boy, I have that I need the name of the ISPR film for a lecture I will be running.

Any help would be obliged.

Back
Top Bottom