What's new

Whatever

@django , I have watched all of "Haey Jaidi". Though the characters keep coincidentally meeting each other as if Karachi is a small village, I liked the series. :tup:

Libturds are more dangerous for Pakistan than Molvi Pain Di Siri..
Their hypocrisy is astounding, do they ever condemn Gangadeshi atrocities in Kashmir ie go through that swine Taha "Bourne" Siddiqui twitter feed, I promise you, you will not find a single condemnation for the Ganagdeshi brutalalities unleashed against Kashmiri folk,,,,Afrasiab always talk about human rights and Punjabi lobby allegedly trying to dominate Pak, yet the hypocrite was going all out in his eulogizing of brutal warlord Abdul Raziq who prided his self on his medieval brutality and ethnic chauvinism, one of Raziq final comments was that if non Pashtoons refuse to sing Afghan national anthem in Pashto they should all be forced to leave Afghanistan, this is the kind of hypocrisy we are dealing with.Kudos gents

Their hypocrisy is astounding, do they ever condemn Gangadeshi atrocities in Kashmir ie go through that swine Taha "Bourne" Siddiqui twitter feed, I promise you, you will not find a single condemnation for the Ganagdeshi brutalalities unleashed against Kashmiri folk,,,,Afrasiab always talk about human rights and Punjabi lobby allegedly trying to dominate Pak, yet the hypocrite was going all out in his eulogizing of brutal warlord Abdul Raziq who prided his self on his medieval brutality and ethnic chauvinism, one of Raziq final comments was that if non Pashtoons refuse to sing Afghan national anthem in Pashto they should all be forced to leave Afghanistan, this is the kind of hypocrisy we are dealing with.Kudos gents
mate, they are libturds .. agenda is anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam so they will never speak against anti-Islam or anti-Pakistan activities rather fully support them.. These are terrorist sympathisers and should be treated as such. When this Cheap justice can take action against TLP, why he stays totally silent about these libturds terrorists.

mate, they are libturds .. agenda is anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam so they will never speak against anti-Islam or anti-Pakistan activities rather fully support them.. These are terrorist sympathisers and should be treated as such. When this Cheap justice can take action against TLP, why he stays totally silent about these libturds terrorists.
These libturd swines are a lot more sophisticated than Rizvi and his goons, they need to be tackled surgically and intellectually exposed.Kudos bhai

These libturd swines are a lot more sophisticated than Rizvi and his goons, they need to be tackled surgically and intellectually exposed.Kudos bhai
Just use snipers... kill them like dogs in the street..they are cowards of the highest order but only get brave on media because they know state won't touch them.

Last edited:
Just use snipers... kill them like dogs in the street..they are cowards of the highest order but only get brave media because they know state won't touch them.
And they certainly got emboldened by that Bhensa fiasco when that blasphemous pig Waqas Goraya was permitted to flee the country, that was a major mistake, the swine is going all out to tarnish the image of this nation alongside his buddy Taha "Bourne" Siddiqui, in fact when Siddiqui fled the country , one of his first acts was to have a pint with Goraya. BTW once these swines have fulfilled their use to their RAW/CIA masters they will end up getting bumped off like that asia times journalist Saleem Shahzad, a fitting demise I say, we need to be proactive and neautralise the threat before they further damage our interest, I will not comment on definition of neutralising;).
@PakSword @Maarkhoor

And they certainly got emboldened by that Bhensa fiasco when that blasphemous pig Waqas Goraya was permitted to flee the country, that was a major mistake, the swine is going all out to tarnish the image of this nation alongside his buddy Taha "Bourne" Siddiqui, in fact when Siddiqui fled the country , one of his first acts was to have a pint with Goraya. BTW once these swines have fulfilled their use to their RAW/CIA masters they will end up getting bumped off like that asia times journalist Saleem Shahzad, a fitting demise I say, we need to be proactive and neautralise the threat before they further damage our interest, I will not comment on definition of neutralising;).
@PakSword @Maarkhoor

Mate, your state acted like a banana state because the cowards in the govt and establishment pissed in their pants at any thought of taking action against them because they thought foreign powers are behind them. The action against TLP is taken because establishment knows no one is behind them. And this hypocrisy and double standard will result in bloody revolution.

@PakSword @Maarkhoor
Once these people exposed FIA took protective custody of these scums since at Govt at that time want to impress their masters that they are very liberals later released them out of Pakistan.

Mate, your state acted like a banana state because the cowards in the govt and establishment pissed in their pants at any thought of taking action against them because they thought foreign powers are behind them. The action against TLP is taken because establishment knows no one is behind them. And this hypocrisy and double standard will result in bloody revolution.
Bhai this is a presumption, do not forget that Madarsa in Bareilly Gangadesh.Kudos

Once these people exposed FIA took protective custody of these scums since at Govt at that time want to impress their masters that they are very liberals later released them out of Pakistan.
And now due to those actions this govt and nation is paying for it.Kudos bhai

Bhai this is a presumption, do not forget that Madarsa in Bareilly Gangadesh.Kudos
Madarsa Deoband is in Gangadesh as well. Bareili has no relevancy in this case..except for the stupidity of Khadim Rizvi

Madarsa Deoband is in Gangadesh as well. Bareili has no relevancy in this case..except for the stupidity of Khadim Rizvi
We know the kind of anti-Pak activity in Deoband madarsa, also Barelivi so-called ulema from Gangadesh are also vehemently anti-Pak, I am not saying Rizvi knows that their is a foreign hand at play but then neither did those devils who carried out APS atrocity know that some Ram Lal sitting in a consulate is orchestrating events, this is classic 5th gen warfare, govt is finally being proactive about it. I fully support these actions.Kudos Sir

Back
Top Bottom