What's new

Whatever

@Zibago @PakSword @BHarwana @Path-Finder @Maarkhoor @Inception-06 @Spring Onion @Arsalan @Desert Fox @Psychic @DESERT FIGHTER a must watch vid. cheers @war&peace bhai, we all have to do our bit to counteract 5th gen warfare.Kudos Folks
I'm afraid terrorists can take advantage of this situation. Courts and terrorist have been on same page for the good part of my adolescent life... Military courts punish the terrorists with death sentence and the so called courts release them without any punishment...

I'm afraid terrorists can take advantage of this situation. Courts and terrorist have been on same page for the good part of my adolescent life... Military courts punish the terrorists with death sentence and the so called courts release them without any punishment...
Their is indeed a fine line, but we are in a difficult situation and national security must trump other priorities as long as this deadly fifth gen warfare is being imposed upon us by RAW/CIA/MOSSAD/NDS etc.Kudos bhai

@Zibago @PakSword @BHarwana @Path-Finder @Maarkhoor @Inception-06 @Spring Onion @Arsalan @Desert Fox @Psychic @DESERT FIGHTER a must watch vid. cheers @war&peace bhai, we all have to do our bit to counteract 5th gen warfare.Kudos Folks
Bhai sab teek hai CIA, MOSSAD, R&AW all against us but who gave them chance? our beloved CJP who did nothing, did he manage to sent corrupt politician in jails? NO
I am 100% sure CIA already penetrated in our judiciary and want to destroy our peace through them.

Yea, Syria Fell Because of thugs like these mofo's and the worst thing is 2 the polar opposites have come together and that shows how badly external forces have extended their reach into the fabric of society.

This is highly recommended everyone to watch this, it shows How Aleppo was sent to hell with scum like these.

Problem is state doesn't have a mechanism to deal with and its time something like a massive paramilitary reserves were made with strength between 500K to 1million strong that can be activated in the time of need like this.

p.s why tag a follower of molana?

Problem is state doesn't have a mechanism to deal with and its time something like a massive paramilitary reserves were made with strength between 500K to 1million strong that can be activated in the time of need like this.
Their actually is a contingency plan in place if things (heaven forbid) come to the brink of a takeover by hostile forces or Syria like situation, it was briefly discussed by Brian Cloughley, believe me if it comes to this then these anti-state forces will regret the day they were born, such will be the brutality that will be unleashed upon them.Kudos bhai

Thanks for tag bro @war&peace
Good job and thank you all brothers , @Horus , @The Eagle , @django , @war&peace
I was saying same thing , if you revisit threads about current case (Asia bibi) , you will find out how this all fake news work , you will find out posts and posters saying they are shameful to be a Pakistani and Muslim(with Pakistani flag) , you will find out people saying state bent over again , Kill molvis , Religion is problem , CJP or Supreme Court is the problem , Army is the problem...….
LOL even first time I saw PML-N and other parties supporting molvis , in and out side parliament ….
I tried my best to counter those libits , enemy agents , fake account persons who want killing on roads of Pakistan , they want blood on roads , , , and few Pakistanis fallowing them with close eyes and calling me and people like me …….. ……. ……… ……. lol
@war&peace as per your video , there agents are active again doing all that .. just like they use to do in Karachi..

Indeed bhai these RAW swines are working overtime to undermine our cause but glad to know that patriots like @Horus @The Eagle @Slav Defence @WebMaster and many other patriots are counteracting theses swines, this is the reality of fifth gen warfare, it's not only about the man in uniform but the savvy operator behind the screen.Kudos bhai and kudos to team PDF

looks like a traditional dancer... going for khattak dance
LMAO .. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers:

Indeed bhai these RAW swines are working overtime to undermine our cause but glad to know that patriots like @Horus @The Eagle @Slav Defence @WebMaster and many other patriots are counteracting theses swines, this is the reality of fifth gen warfare, it's not only about the man in uniform but the savvy operator behind the screen.Kudos bhai and kudos to team PDF

Thanks for tag bro @war&peace
Good job and thank you all brothers , @Horus , @The Eagle , @django , @war&peace
I was saying same thing , if you revisit threads about current case (Asia bibi) , you will find out how this all fake news work , you will find out posts and posters saying they are shameful to be a Pakistani and Muslim(with Pakistani flag) , you will find out people saying state bent over again , Kill molvis , Religion is problem , CJP or Supreme Court is the problem , Army is the problem...….
LOL even first time I saw PML-N and other parties supporting molvis , in and out side parliament ….
I tried my best to counter those libits , enemy agents , fake account persons who want killing on roads of Pakistan , they want blood on roads , , , and few Pakistanis fallowing them with close eyes and calling me and people like me …….. ……. ……… ……. lol
@war&peace as per your video , there agents are active again doing all that .. just like they use to do in Karachi..

LMAO .. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers:

Bro... am totally Masoom :angel:

Back
Top Bottom