What's new

Whatever

Thanks for sharing. The cub made a smart move he jumped into the foot steps of mother for friction and grip :)

Some news for you khadim rizvi twitter account suspended.
Indeed bro I am aware of this and it happened due to tremendous amount of effort by Fawad and Shireen otherwise these twitter swines were not budging,,,,,,, their attempts to create a "Daraa, Syria" went out like a match in a hurricane, the agencies were onto their actions and did not respond with force as these swines were wishing, as of now we need to be alert and listening into Rizvi's conversations with folks in Bareilly Gangadesh.Kudos bhai

Indeed bro I am aware of this and it happened due to tremendous amount of effort by Fawad and Shireen otherwise these twitter swines were not budging,,,,,,, their attempts to create a "Daraa, Syria" went out like a match in a hurricane, the agencies were onto their actions and did not respond with force as these swines were wishing, as of now we need to be alert and listening into Rizvi's conversations with folks in Bareilly Gangadesh.Kudos bhai

What we learn from this is that there were trolls on both side of this whole thing trying to fuel it online. I am happy we learned a lesson on a cheaper cost and we can now bring in measures to stop this type of thing.

Sir, I beg to disagree. The SOP should be to block both fb and twitter in Pakistan during any such event because it never helps the country to let these service spew venom and spread fire and it is pretty easy for the govt to ask PTA and it just need a few commands on the terminal ... that's it.

His twitter got suspended but after the damage was done.. and the deal was signed so now it is not that useful. And the way, his account was being operated from across the border. We need to ask twitter to relocate their offices to deal with Pakistani users into Pakistan or just keep it blocked...We won't lose an iota if both fb and twitter get blocked rather gain a lot...the nation wastes time their without any productivity.

Sir, I beg to disagree. The SOP should be to block both fb and twitter in Pakistan during any such event because it never helps the country to let these service spew venom and spread fire and it is pretty easy for the govt to ask PTA and it just need a few commands on the terminal ... that's it.

His twitter got suspended but after the damage was done.. and the deal was signed so now it is not that useful. And the way, his account was being operated from across the border. We need to ask twitter to relocate their offices to deal with Pakistani users into Pakistan or just keep it blocked...We won't lose an iota if both fb and twitter get blocked rather gain a lot...the nation wastes time their without any productivity.
I concur and I suspect these threats were issued and should have been acted on prior to the announcement of verdict.Kudos bhai

I concur and I suspect these threats were issued and should have been acted on prior to the announcement of verdict.Kudos bhai
Only if our attention seeking CJP bothered to share this with the govt but I have credible info that PMLn was informed and MS had prepared in cahoots with RAW.

Is it true that American democratic party logo is a donkey and we(Pakistan) once exported donkeys for their election campaign in 50's?

a5c50f36a2437d3db4c50685a23e9e83.jpg

The forum is boring. Every thread you go there are a couple of people desperately trying to prove how Pakistanis are extremists and religious bigots and how everyone else is better and just not Islam.

No wonder they ban me here.

Sad.

Those villagers must be punished.

And as ever, that Maneka Gandhi ( estranged sister-in-law of Sonia Gandhi ) will not be active in criticizing this crime. But throw a stone at one dog and she will call for your lynching.

Cats, big or small, have a difficult life in current India.

Edit : The Forest Department presently is short of armed personnel. They must be equipped with good armaments like Kalashnikovs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom