What's new

Whatever

Who is speaking the truth, I still don't know. Afghan or Indian
The afghan brother is telling it like it is, India has always fomented trouble in afghanistan in order to destabilize us folks, the Afghans in the North are now starting to wake up to this reality that Gangadesh is no friend of theirs.Kudos bhai

Jus read about PM IK to visit Saudia again next monday before going to China. This actually does point to something tangible brwing up. Now that KSA is in the corner with the Kashoggi murder they will be more inclined to win support from friends. Possible dolla opportunity for Pakistan??

Thoughts?

@BHarwana @war&peace

Dpze89sW0AYMz3R

@PakSword @RealNapster @Moonlight @Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye
:angel:
Masomana meme

Jus read about PM IK to visit Saudia again next monday before going to China. This actually does point to something tangible brwing up. Now that KSA is in the corner with the Kashoggi murder they will be more inclined to win support from friends. Possible dolla opportunity for Pakistan??

Thoughts?

@BHarwana @war&peace
I personally think that things were cooking even before his first visit and now KSA has perhaps reached some conclusion which they may have reached before this Khashoggi' episode and would be substantial enough to warrant his second visit to the country in such a short span of time (IK himself is pretty against going to IMF, even if his advisors may think differently) but now perhaps they may find it more important to secure some candid support from one of their old friends especially when USA and Turkey are breathing on their neck. Pakistan is KSA's ref to dragon in case things go awry with uncle.

Some of these women ( and men too, I presume ) will have faced real harassment. i agree. But I also think how the approach is made and who approaches and to whom is made the approach, makes it the different between flirting and harassment.

I also agree that some of the old cases of harassment that we hear of now is because at that time the victims would have feared being judged and not been taken seriously. The #MeToo movement set the ball rolling and some old stories came to the current time.

Some of these women ( and men too, I presume ) will have faced real harassment. i agree. But I also think how the approach is made and who approaches and to whom is made the approach, makes it the different between flirting and harassment.

I also agree that some of the old cases of harassment that we hear of now is because at that time the victims would have feared being judged and not been taken seriously. The #MeToo movement set the ball rolling and some old stories came to the current time.
Agree, what are some of these old mugs thinking about when they approach these young beauties, they sure as hell no their approaches are not appreciated.Kudos bhai and great to see that hypocrite M.J Akbar getting exposed

Thoughts?

@BHarwana @war&peace
Some where enjoying vocations bro will be back soon.

Back
Top Bottom