What's new

Whatever

Almost sure Dell dropped him after he was snagged smoking weed.
Oh they did it?
Well, most of the celebrities smoke weed and many accept it publicly and still get away with it.
Received our Dell servers.. so just remembered

I just had a thought in my mind that Pakistan and India came into existence on the same time in 1947. They are conjoined twins :rofl: . They are joined by the Kashmir region and can't be separated :sarcastic:.

I just had a thought in my mind that Pakistan and India came into existence on the same time in 1947. They are conjoined twins :rofl: . They are joined by the Kashmir region and can't be separated :sarcastic:.

Comeback when you have discovered amazing science called surgery

Oh they did it?
Well, most of the celebrities smoke weed and many accept it publicly and still get away with it.
Received our Dell servers.. so just remembered

I don't remember all the details, but I think it was basically because Dell (at the time anyway) was trying to Market themselves as being family-oriented computing.

And they thought having a spokesman smoking weed wouldn't look good.

Source : Post by @pak-marine on Left-wing activism in Pakistan.

As other progressive and anti-IJT groups like Baloch Students Organization (BSO), Pakhtun Students Federation (PkSF) and the nascent All Pakistan Mohajir Students Organization (APMSO) formed the United Students Movement (USM) at the University of Karachi, PSF got together with NSF to form Taleba Ittihad (TI).

IJT had armed itself with sophisticated weapons; soon USM and TI too began arming themselves.

But shortly before the formation of USM and TI, a loose group from among PSF emerged in Karachi led by Salamullah Tipu.

Tipu who belonged to a lower middle-class Urdu-speaking (Mohajir) family in Karachi had begun his career as a student politician in 1973 with the IJT.
However, he was soon expelled from IJT and he then joined the left-wing NSF in 1974 (According to his maternal uncle, Tipu was convinced that ‘Marx made more sense than Mauddudi!’).

:enjoy:

Waiting for @Zarvan to come to the same realization. :agree: :D

@Zibago @django @Mentee @RealNapster @Moonlight @Nilgiri

Annoying bung holes suck up to mullahs when necessary rest of the time act like stupid know it alls the stupid issues they stand for make them repulsive even for Pakistanis with liberal leanings

Well, I think @Zarvan can be salvaged, just like how the Pakistani activist, Salamullah Tipu went from being part of the Jamaatis to becoming a Leftist.

Back
Top Bottom