What's new

Whatever

I did not want to derail their blasphemy thread. Seriously such threads reaffirms my love for India and Indians. All Indians.

So I thought I would reply to your post here.

India is polarized now. Maybe permanently. You may not see it in Germany. But it is.

Regardless of whether the BJP comes back to power or not, there are now basically two groups of Indians.

Hindus who want a Hindu India.

And the rest.

MANY of the rest voted for the BJP in the last elections. Because they believed what they were going to get was a proven leader, a clean leader, a guy good with money and development, someone different to the hugely corrupt Congress, and someone who led a movement of cultural Hindutva. Something they had waxed eloquent about on their manifestos and official websites and social media and mainstream news for years leading up to 2014.

Now today as we draw to the close of 2018 and move towards election year again, there is no doubt left in anyone's mind about what the Sangh and the BJP and all like-minded factions and organizations want.

And the rest in terms of the performance and results and what we got versus what we hoped for is also pretty clear to everyone else.

Now "the rest" are not a homogeneous group either. No politically, nor ideologically. Not in terms of faith or caste or language or food habits or color or ethnicity or region or state. They are a hugely disparate bunch of Indians.

They are only going to be united in 2019 by one thing, and one thing only.

Not BJP. Not the Sangh. Not Hindutva.

There will be no shades of grey.

You will either be for or against.

You are for. I am the rest.

The choices are now clear. Crystallized pretty nicely. Which is why I believe the past 5 years was not a total waste for India. It was a huge jump in our learning curve.

Hope that explains.

@Robinhood Pandey @ranjeet @Soumitra @jbgt90 @Nilu Pule @manlion @takeiteasy @Roybot @baajey @SoulSpokesman @Shankranthi @jamahir @AfrazulMandal @KapitaanAli @Joe Shearer @Srinivas @paritosh @halupridol @Skull and Bones @SOUTHie @Gadkari

Cheers, Doc
except from "There will be no shades of grey", i agree to pretty much everything u said.
i support your way of looking the population en masse as "rightists" and the "rest".

needless to stay rightists will always believe in BJP/RSS way of seeing things.

the rest however, which swung the wind along the BJP way, was tired of scandals that were done during UPA 1 and 2 govts. its another matter that many of those scandals were done in BJP ruled states aka vyapam. the rest got carried away by the stark difference between the promises done by the BJP and corruption of UPA.
i am surprised why Gadkari felt that they were going to lose the 2014 elections.

BJP delivered only one promise (the covert one...). it polarised the already polarised society in terms of votes. previously, overt hindutva was frowned upon; but now ppl take pride in that. BJP just put the lever in between the wedge and the rest just happened.
the massive data theft aka unavailability of data whenever questioned, is also an issue for concern
if not 2019, BJP will soon be out of power.
time only will tell whether it was the Germans or the Indians who learnt their lesson sooner ; and in the worst case scenario, shall it be reversible in India like in Germany.
after all, we live in a land where our national bird doesnt have the pleasure of coitus, hence the tears.

except from "There will be no shades of grey", i agree to pretty much everything u said.
i support your way of looking the population en masse as "rightists" and the "rest".

needless to stay rightists will always believe in BJP/RSS way of seeing things.

the rest however, which swung the wind along the BJP way, was tired of scandals that were done during UPA 1 and 2 govts. its another matter that many of those scandals were done in BJP ruled states aka vyapam. the rest got carried away by the stark difference between the promises done by the BJP and corruption of UPA.
i am surprised why Gadkari felt that they were going to lose the 2014 elections.

BJP delivered only one promise (the covert one...). it polarised the already polarised society in terms of votes. previously, overt hindutva was frowned upon; but now ppl take pride in that. BJP just put the lever in between the wedge and the rest just happened.
the massive data theft aka unavailability of data whenever questioned, is also an issue for concern
if not 2019, BJP will soon be out of power.
time only will tell whether it was the Germans or the Indians who learnt their lesson sooner ; and in the worst case scenario, shall it be reversible in India like in Germany.
after all, we live in a land where our national bird doesnt have the pleasure of coitus, hence the tears.

I meant there will no shade of grey in for or against BJP and it's fountainhead parent.

Within the rest, there is every shade of grey.

As there is within the Hindutva part of India.

The difference I believe is that the rest are aware of and accept it.

The sanghis still do not realise that there are various shades of Hindu.

The years ahead will no doubt bring those shades to light with greater clarity.

Sectarian wars of Islam.have nothing on what is brewing on our land.

Cheers, Doc

Pakistani users here seem to obsessed about rape in India.

IMF, diplomatic blunders of the government, financial despair, blackmailing by hypocritical government, shambolic handling of affairs in the parliament.

yet the biggest talk of the town remains on pdf. rape by indians.

everyones a Qasim i guess

80cdb772b6f45f99e13eb1e19187be63.jpg

Pakistan is doing a wonderful job with the One Billion Trees project. India should follow.

In some places in the recent flooding in some parts of India, especially in the hill areas, there were landslides because the problem was deforestation. If those places had been held in the soil by trees then quite a bit of the landslides would not have happened.

Pakistan is doing a wonderful job with the One Billion Trees project. India should follow.

In some places in the recent flooding in some parts of India, especially in the hill areas, there were landslides because the problem was deforestation. If those places had been held in the soil by trees then quite a bit of the landslides would not have happened.
Same thing happened here during Swat floods, folk need to show hindsight.Kudos bhai
Btw what a beauty

@jamahir @Zibago @Hell hound @PakSword @war&peace
Ufff!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Hope he/she is well.

@jamahir
:lol:

Btw what a beauty

A beauty indeed. And it was nice to hear the sound.

Yeah, that was an unfortunate long fall. I hope he/she got away with a few scrapes.

Meri zabaan hallaq mey atak gai thi, in anticipation of the fall when I saw he/she pacing about in the upper part of the cliff.

Sadly my out-of-date browser does not allow me to watch twitter vids. It shows me just the thumbnail.

What does the cat do??

Back
Top Bottom