What's new

Whatever

You are seeing things only in the prism of the BJP and the Sangh....

Let me spell it out for you.

The BJP and the Sangh have lost control.

If ever they really had control.

Care to elaborate the control India had on communal harmony from 1000 AD to 2014?

It was always a very dangerous game they were playing.

Sorry but the way i see it, this is not a game for us Hindus.
If anyone could appreciate this sentiment, I would assume it would be a Parsi, who had to leave his lands because of the genocide the same set of people committed on you.
Let us Sanghis know how we should interpret the genocide of Kashmiri Hindus in 90's?
Do u think we don't deserve to plan that genocide not repeating in other states of India?

We have very quickly forgotten what it took to make us a nation.

Sure, if you can share what it is that we have forgotten here, it would be help us.
the way I see it, we are a nation built on extreme falsehoods.
From our freedom struggle to the genocide committed on natives of India, everything was white washed with an agenda.
LOL, Gandhi in 1947 told hindus to die quietly if a muslim kills us.
He told hindu women to spread their legs and not offer resistance if a muslim rapes us.
This WAS WHAT WE WERE AS A NATION - built on genocide of millions of hindus & pack of lies.

The British and 1000 years of foreign rule. And a lot of persuasion and compromises at the end of that with some really towering personalities with everyone ready to throw in their lot with "own" brown faces rather than the fatigue of yet another alien ruler.

We are now seeing that all of those cleave lines are bubbling barely beneath the surface.

A surface that has been whipped up.

And what is going to bubble up and which layers are going to come together and which separate, nobody knows.

Chaos and string theory sounds nice in scientific papers.

Anarchy looks very different on the ground. And that's where we are headed.

Let it happen.
How long do u want Hindus, the real victims of last 1000 years to be made to feel guilty of being at the receiving end of a genocide - yeah, that's exactly what everyone seems to proposing.

Don't ask for Ram temple - "they" will feel hurt.
Don't talk about Tipu - It's not nice
Don't demean Aurangazeb - He has redeemable qualities
Akbar the drug addled philanderer is GREAT.

These cleave lines have been bubbling for centuries.
Only thing was that Hindus did not happen real power and were made impotent until NOW.
That resulted in our genocide in Pakistan, Bangladesh & then in Kashmir.

This will continue to happen to Hindus since we don't acknowledge our history and how brutal muslims were to us.

LOL, Pakistan had the second largest population of Hindus in 1947 - Has anyone wondered where they vanished?
DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE?

Stop talking about chaos and whipped up feelings. Perhaps as a Parsi you don't care about what happened to your people. May be you don't because the same people you are now riling against have provided your people a sanctuary by shedding our blood.

perhaps our blood is that cheap that sections continue to demand more and more of our blood until we are exterminated like it has happened in Pakistan, bangladesh & Kashmir.

Is the economy growing? Yes

Can the growth be more? Yes

The problem with BJP opposers is that they claim that Modi was a magician who will wave a wand and we will have 10% growth rate and 0 unemployment. That does not happen in any economy let alone an economy the size of India. Dont give China's example because
1 the numbers are suspect
2 they dont have to deal with half of what Indian govt has to deal with.

I will give you one simple example of the latter

View attachment 504849

This is the map of Chennai Salem Expressway project. The Blue and Red are the existing highways. The white is the proposed expressway. Even a kid can understand that white one will be better as compared to any of the other 2. But what is happening? Govt is not able to acquire lands because of the opposition from farmers and other interest groups.

Do you think China would have faced this problem? Answer is no.

Coming to the expectation part. Even the most illiterate person expects that there will be some hyperbole in election campaign. If you supported BJP and hold them only on the standard of hyperbole then the problem is clearly on your side.

Will you vote for RaGa and then hold him on his hyperbole of setting a mobile phone manufacturing unit in every city?

"good that the bluddy mozzy will ALSO get put in place a bit"

Bro the perception has set in very strong that they have failed miserably economically.

The demonetisation was a grand flop. I call it the biggest scam in the history of independent India.

The GST is a massive flop and taxes are ripping the middle class apart.

Petrol is through the roof and even well to do families are alarmed at how their petrol bills have simply snowballed.

The rupee is sliding lower each day. Industry is in the doldrums. There is zero new job creation.

Make in India is a bigger joke than India Shining of Acche Din.

Swacch Bharat is literally standing on the shoulders of big corporates as part of their budgeted CSR outlays.

There is also the growing realisation that the BJP are as corrupt. Probably at a much bigger and more centralized level. The accepted murmur in Delhi is na khayenge na khane denge means that multi level eating has reduced and got channelized into Party funds and donations if you want to get anything done.

Then you have the Ambanis and Adanis and Baba Ramdevs and Choksis and Patels.

Kashmir a massive mess. Our Army completely disgusted. A chief who is a political man.

A totally incompetent finance minister. Ping pong going on with the Defence Ministry.

Not solidifying with the Americans. And moving away from the Russians.

China with a solid foot inside Doklam. Am sure you have not swallowe the bull they have been force feeding the nation through the news channels.

The media completely sold out.

Social media and the internet controlled and monitored. Any and every which way.

Troublesome Muslims not put in place, but randomly all Muslims attacked and targets.

Christians as targets.

Dalits attacked.

The state machinery slowly being covertly and overtly taken over by the government. A systematic undermining of the pillars of a democracy with its inherent checks and balances.

The Judiciary busy with who is fuking who, who is praying where and how, who is marrying who, who is eating what, and the definitions of God and what faith means to different minorities.

Rapes. Sodomy. Bestiality. Lynchings. Urban roadside hackings. Not just in troublesome states and cities. But such news coming from ALL over India. And India that is largely BJP controlled and ruled.

No one afraid. No one accountable. Wear a tilak on your forehead and you are untoucheable.

BJP who? Sangh who? There are at least 10 major Hindu splinter groups in a city like Poona. Am sure the story is not much different in other places around India.

@Gadkari

Cheers, Doc

Care to elaborate the control India had on communal harmony from 1000 AD to 2014?

Sorry but the way i see it, this is not a game for us Hindus.
If anyone could appreciate this sentiment, I would assume it would be a Parsi, who had to leave his lands because of the genocide the same set of people committed on you.
Let us Sanghis know how we should interpret the genocide of Kashmiri Hindus in 90's?
Do u think we don't deserve to plan that genocide not repeating in other states of India?

Sure, if you can share what it is that we have forgotten here, it would be help us.
the way I see it, we are a nation built on extreme falsehoods.
From our freedom struggle to the genocide committed on natives of India, everything was white washed with an agenda.
LOL, Gandhi in 1947 told hindus to die quietly if a muslim kills us.
He told hindu women to spread their legs and not offer resistance if a muslim rapes us.
This WAS WHAT WE WERE AS A NATION - built on genocide of millions of hindus & pack of lies.

Let it happen.
How long do u want Hindus, the real victims of last 1000 years to be made to feel guilty of being at the receiving end of a genocide - yeah, that's exactly what everyone seems to proposing.

Don't ask for Ram temple - "they" will feel hurt.
Don't talk about Tipu - It's not nice
Don't demean Aurangazeb - He has redeemable qualities
Akbar the drug addled philanderer is GREAT.

These cleave lines have been bubbling for centuries.
Only thing was that Hindus did not happen real power and were made impotent until NOW.
That resulted in our genocide in Pakistan, Bangladesh & then in Kashmir.

This will continue to happen to Hindus since we don't acknowledge our history and how brutal muslims were to us.

LOL, Pakistan had the second largest population of Hindus in 1947 - Has anyone wondered where they vanished?
DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE?

Stop talking about chaos and whipped up feelings. Perhaps as a Parsi you don't care about what happened to your people. May be you don't because the same people you are now riling against have provided your people a sanctuary by shedding our blood.

perhaps our blood is that cheap that sections continue to demand more and more of our blood until we are exterminated like it has happened in Pakistan, bangladesh & Kashmir.

Exhibit A:

Rant against the Parsi refugee and try and whip up #metoo sentiment, while forgetting that

1) Parsis were raped not by their own bloodlines

2) Indian Muslims are YOUR bloodlines (not mine)

3) In wanting to combat radical Islam, you are spray pissing all over, unable to hold your dick still with your hands

That ended quickly ....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Bro the perception has set in very strong that they have failed miserably economically.

The demonetisation was a grand flop. I call it the biggest scam in the history of independent India.

Petrol is through the roof and even well to do families are alarmed at how their petrol bills have simply snowballed.

The rupee is sliding lower each day. Industry is in the doldrums. There is zero new job creation.

Make in India is a bigger joke than India Shining of Acche Din.

Swacch Bharat is literally standing on the shoulders of big corporates as part of their budgeted CSR outlays.

There is also the growing realisation that the BJP are as corrupt. Probably at a much bigger and more centralized level. The accepted murmur in Delhi is na khayenge na khane denge means that multi level eating has reduced and got channelized into Party funds and donations if you want to get anything done.

Kashmir a massive mess. Our Army completely disgusted. A chief who is a political man.

A totally incompetent finance minister. Ping pong going on with the Defence Ministry.

Not solidifying with the Americans. And moving away from the Russians.

China with a solid foot inside Doklam. Am sure you have not swallowe the bull they have been force feeding the nation through the news channels.

Social media and the internet controlled and monitored. Any and every which way.

Troublesome Muslims not put in place, but randomly all Muslims attacked and targets.

Christians as targets.

Dalits attacked.

The state machinery slowly being covertly and overtly taken over by the government. A systematic undermining of the pillars of a democracy with its inherent checks and balances.

The Judiciary busy with who is fuking who, who is praying where and how, who is marrying who, who is eating what, and the definitions of God and what faith means to different minorities.

Rapes. Sodomy. Bestiality. Lynchings. Urban roadside hackings. Not just in troublesome states and cities. But such news coming from ALL over India. And India that is largely BJP controlled and ruled.

No one afraid. No one accountable. Wear a tilak on your forehead and you are untoucheable.

BJP who? Sangh who? There are at least 10 major Hindu splinter groups in a city like Poona. Am sure the story is not much different in other places around India.

Cheers, Doc

It IS a battle of perception. Democracy always is like that only.

You perceive things are all downhill. I feel the opposite. What the majority perceives will decide the outcome.

I dont want to go through all the points. I will give one example of Demonetization

You say it is a scam. I say it has forced more and more people to become taxpayers for the first time. Lakhs of directors of shell companies have been struck off roles. The drivers, and peons and malis are no longer company directors and assets are frozen. the number of people made their pan card for the first time after 8th nov 2016. They were running businesses for years without even a PAN Card and now suddenly they are rushing to make the PAN Card, get their GST registration, file their IT Returns and what not. Everything is now linked. people are now getting notices left right and center for any discrepancy in income.

It happened because of Demo and GST.

How?
I call Demo as the best thing to have happened to india since independence.

You mean middle class which is paying much less than they were paying in 2013 are feeling the brunt?
And govt with record GST revenues is also feeling the pinch?
Does the even make sense?

Why did you leave out TATAS? Oh wait....

Just wondering what this hatred of "few" Indians for Ambanis, Adanis & Ramdev?
Is it that they are successful business men?
Or is it that they employ literally crores of Indians?

You mean kashmir was Heaven before 2014?
On contrary, our military has never been more energized by what BJP has done.
You are talking an ex here whose batch mates are fighting in Kashmir.

LOL - China always had a foot in Dokhlam.
What India did was to make sure they are not getting their bottoms inside as well.
If you want to blame how China got a foot in Dokhlam, you need to go long back in history.

Agreed. Disgusted with NDtv & India Today.

Huh, how?

Dalits attacked.
True,
3 dalit girls were brutally assaulted sexually in UP by 6 muslims, not a peep from sold out media.
6 Dalits brutally murdered by commies in kerala, not a peep from sold out media.
Dalit mother was made to drink urine in West Bengal last week by a muslim TMC supporter, I am 100% certain you don't care.

Must have missed the whole dictatorship by Indira and how she took over private banks, private Airline of tatas, etc etc.

Sure, pin it on Sanghis as well.

Rapes. Sodomy. Bestiality. Lynchings. Urban roadside hackings. Not just in troublesome states and cities. But such news coming from ALL over India. And India that is largely BJP controlled and ruled

Huh, they have been happening for last 1200 years in india.
Perhaps you did not get the memo.

You are right but not about Tilak.
Wear a skull cap and see how the eco systems comes to bat for you.
Did u even hear about the Dalit mother forced to drink urine of a muslim guy because her son supports BJP in West bengal? Of course you did not.

Says a Parsi who preaches pure blood.
Says a Parsi whose blood boils if a muslim guy is hitting on a Parsi girl.

Just wondering how deep the double standards apply ;)

It IS a battle of perception. Democracy always is like that only.

You perceive things are all downhill. I feel the opposite. What the majority perceives will decide the outcome.

I dont want to go through all the points. I will give one example of Demonetization

You say it is a scam. I say it has forced more and more people to become taxpayers for the first time. Lakhs of directors of shell companies have been struck off roles. The drivers, and peons and malis are no longer company directors and assets are frozen. the number of people made their pan card for the first time after 8th nov 2016. They were running businesses for years without even a PAN Card and now suddenly they are rushing to make the PAN Card, get their GST registration, file their IT Returns and what not. Everything is now linked. people are now getting notices left right and center for any discrepancy in income.

It happened because of Demo and GST.

Agree with most of your post.

Cheers, Doc

Exhibit A:

Rant against the Parsi refugee and try and whip up #metoo sentiment, while forgetting that

1) Parsis were raped not by their own bloodlines

2) Indian Muslims are YOUR bloodlines (not mine)

3) In wanting to combat radical Islam, you are spray pissing all over, unable to hold your dick still with your hands

That ended quickly ....

Stop playing victim card, especially when you are asking us Hidnus not play the Victim.

1) Were Hindus 1000 years back raped by their own bloodlines?
2) Make 10 indian muslim agree that their ancestors are Hindus and we can continue this discussion. You think the Mughals who invaded us long back were the same blood? By that logic what's the guarantee that your blood is not mixed? How do you know your women did not meet the same fate as Hindu women of yore?
3) Sure, show us stupid Hindus how to fight Radical Islam. Oh wait, didn't you guys run to us Hindus for protection?

That escalated quickly.......

Stop playing victim card, especially when you are asking us Hidnus not play the Victim.

I am just amused that you pretended to be shocked by my telling you about the anti Parsi narrative and then went ahead two osts later and did exactly that as if from a manual. Which it probably was.

Then what Hindus should do is gather their army and attack the nations who did. Am sure the Parsis would join you for at least one of them.

Why are you attacking

Hindu converts

and

Hindu low castes ???

Because you can?

Probably yes.

And a big LOL for the "protection" the Hindus gave us.

Buddy, lets get real. You did not and could not protect yourselves.

You asked a motely crew of 8000 aliens armed to the teeth with 5000years of fighting behind them to lay down their arms on the beach at Nargol. We complied.

And do you know when we first broke that promise and took up arms again?

When your Rajputs could not stand up against the advancing hords and were folding like a pack of cards. A bit of history you guys will never learn.

And army of Parsi men fought alongside the Rajput armies in Gujarat. And the Rajputs retreated first. While the Parsis kept fighting.

"The Qeṣṣa outlines the common Parsi perception of the pattern of their settlement in western India. After some time the settlers approached the king for permission to build a temple to house their most sacred grade of fire, an Ātaš Bahrām (see ĀTAŠ). He consented and gave them suitable land. The history of that fire, known as Irān-šāh, their “king of Iran” in exile, is central to much subsequent Parsi history. The legend states that “three hundred years more or less” elapsed while the Parsis settled in peace in Sanjān and beyond. Then the Ghaznavid ruler, Sultan Maḥmud, pledged to add Sanjān to his kingdom. His army advanced on Sanjān “like a black cloud.” The Parsis stood alongside the Hindus. The battle is depicted in epic style. The sultan’s forces included not only horsemen but elephants “… the plain was distressed by the weight of the elephants … Day and night the battle raged … The two leaders were as dragons, struggling with each other with the fury of tigers. The sky was covered with a dark cloud from which rained swords, arrows, and spears. The dead lay in heaps and the dying got no succor - such was Fate’s grim decree.” The battle went against the Hindus, who fled, but the Parsis stood firm and after three days the Muslim forces withdrew, before returning the following day with reinforcements. The Parsi leader, Ardašir, rushed on to the field like a lion and roared out a challenge. A Muslim knight “… riding a swift horse, charged at Ardašir with his lance … the two warriors were locked in combat. The two fought like lions … Ardašir managed to … drag him down, and then he cut off his head.” Then the Muslim reinforcements charged. “The din of clashing swords rose above the land, waves of blood flowed over the field like a river.” Ardašir was struck by an arrow, “blood poured out of his wound; weakened, he fell from his horse and died. When tragedy beckons even marble becomes soft as wax” (Qeṣṣa, tr., pp. 54-56). The Hindu-Parsi alliance was defeated and Muslims ruled the land. Various Parsi scholars have attempted to identify this invasion with known external history, but with no clear conclusion (S. H. Hodivala, 1920, pp. 37-66). Perhaps the significant aspect of the story is not its debatable historical significance and plausibility, but rather the literary manner in which it invokes imagery from the Šāh-nāma, and particularly the way the heroic figure of Rostam is evoked in the description of Ardašir (Williams, pp. 15-34)."

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/parsi-communities-i-early-history

150 years after that the Parsis once again put blood and treasure behind sending our armies to fight alongside Shivaji and the Marathas in their Gujarat and Deccan campaigns. My forefathers (and those of my wife as well .... a story carried in a prominent Poona newspaper a few years ago) among them, leading armies.

As I said, you've gone into the sanghi mode. This discussion was started for Indians.

Bye.

Cheers, Doc

I am just amused that you pretended to be shocked by my telling you about the anti Parsi narrative and then went ahead two osts later and did exactly that as if from a manual. Which it probably was.

Then what Hindus should do is gather their army and attack the nations who did. Am sure the Parsis would join you for at least one of them.

Why are you attacking

Hindu converts

and

Hindu low castes ???

Because you can?

Probably yes.

And a big LOL for the "protection" the Hindus gave us.

Buddy, lets get real. You did not and could not protect yourselves.

You asked a motely crew of 8000 aliens armed to the teeth with 5000years of fighting behind them to lay down their arms on the beach at Nargol. We complied.

And do you know when we first broke that promise and took up arms again?

When your Rajputs could not stand up against the advancing hords and were folding like a pack of cards. A bit of history you guys will never learn.

And army of Parsi men fought alongside the Rajput armies in Gujarat. And the Rajputs retreated first. While the Parsis kept fighting.

150 years after that the Parsis once again put blood and treasure behind sending our armies to fight alongside Shivaji and the Marathas in their Gujarat and Deccan campaigns. My forefathers (and those of my wife as well .... a story carried in a prominent Poona newspaper a few years ago) among them, leading armies.

As I said, you've gone into the sanghi mode. This discussion was started for Indians.

Bye.

Cheers, Doc

I am always in Sanghi Mode.

Stop jumping from one point to other.
First you say Hindus were raped by their own blood lines, when I show that's not the truth, you ask us to invade them NOW.

Stop trying to confuse yourself.

My whole point, My single point - LEARN FROM HISTORY SO THAT IT DOES NOT REPEAT AGAIN, like it did in pakistan, Bangladesh and Kashmir.

You are right, what did Hindus do for Parsis who landed on their shores fully armed? Silly Hindus were so afraid of 8000 aliens that they shivered and gave the parsis part of their land to settle. Yeah, the same brave Parsis who had just run with their tails between their legs.

The truth is, Hindus embraced you with a leap of faith, in spite of us being at the end of Mughals. That's what we were. And here, you are belittling the same Hindus who literally saved your civilization.
Imagine if instead of allowing you to settle, had the Hindus then treated you like muslims did.

Muslims pillaged you, until you ran away.
Hindus embraced you and gave you what ever little protection we could.

Stupid Hindus, when will we learn, right?
After all had we killed Ghajani when he lost the first battle, instead of allowing him to repeatedly attack us, history would have been different.
Stupid Hindus, showing compassion to parsis, not knowing generations later a Parsi would interpret compassion as weakness.

Thanks buddy - I think I get where you are coming from.
You want us to earn respect like muslims did - by being as cruel & destroy everyone in their path.

STUPID HINDUS......

I am always in Sanghi Mode.

Stop jumping from one point to other.
First you say Hindus were raped by their own blood lines, when I show that's not the truth, you ask us to invade them NOW.

Stop trying to confuse yourself.

My whole point, My single point - LEARN FROM HISTORY SO THAT IT DOES NOT REPEAT AGAIN, like it did in pakistan, Bangladesh and Kashmir.

You are right, what did Hindus do for Parsis who landed on their shores fully armed? Silly Hindus were so afraid of 8000 aliens that they shivered and gave the parsis part of their land to settle. Yeah, the same brave Parsis who had just run with their tails between their legs.

The truth is, Hindus embraced you with a leap of faith, in spite of us being at the end of Mughals. That's what we were. And here, you are belittling the same Hindus who literally saved your civilization.
Imagine if instead of allowing you to settle, had the Hindus then treated you like muslims did.

Muslims pillaged you, until you ran away.
Hindus embraced you and gave you what ever little protection we could.

Stupid Hindus, when will we learn, right?
After all had we killed Ghajani when he lost the first battle, instead of allowing him to repeatedly attack us, history would have been different.
Stupid Hindus, showing compassion to parsis, not knowing generations later a Parsi would interpret compassion as weakness.

Thanks buddy - I think I get where you are coming from.
You want us to earn respect like muslims did - by being as cruel & destroy everyone in their path.

STUPID HINDUS......

Man I do not know if you are ignorant. Dumb. Or just a kid.

When did Parsis come to India Einstein?

Mughals?

WTF are you smoking dood?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom