What's new

Whatever

Kha as in Khmer rogue as in khatna.

Ok for the Interest of Literature here goes

Khatoon nay khaybar Qilay ki diwaar kay nechay bethe Qasim hallaaq se khurram ki khatna karayi.

Like if you cant pronounce it The way its written. Your mother language lacks phonetic skills to speak Urdu or Arabic or farsi.

You are different

Kha as in Khmer rogue as in khatna.

Ok for the Interest of Literature here goes

Khatoon nay khaybar Qilay ki diwaar kay nechay bethe Qasim hallaaq se khurram ki khatna karayi.

Like if you cant pronounce it The way its written. Your mother language lacks phonetic skills to speak Urdu or Arabic or farsi.

You are different

I should be able to like my own Post.

I am wasting good jokes on you people

Buzurgo, its always young people who take the nation forward :D:D

Neutral gear laga kar forward kese chalegi.

Junoon se azadi milti hai.
Jazbaat se quwwat milti hai.

Aur

Mehnat se manzil milti hai.
Hikmat se hukumraani milti hai.

Or akhri me

Sabr se Allah ki raza milti hai.

I learnt it in government school. Kinda catchy.

a great tooi kicking.

Aur

Or akhri me

Nice.

I still do not understand how the man in the video prepared the paratha with uncleanliness? I just explained to you that fire kills germs. I praise you for your hygienic practices, but for most of us wuzu is enough. Also, you are from Multan, or your family is. Not very far from my city. I used to frequent Multan regularly. Nobody uses the word chapatti bro. Maybe in Karachi, but I even doubt people in Karachi use this word. We say roti. The word salaan, you used is perfect.

Take care.

I like both roti and chapati but I prefer the latter because it's more tasty and soft but roti is also good. I also like paratha and naan. People eat roti with rice mostly while chapati with salan. In Karachi, they eat more roll-paratha.. but they do not make it in home usually because they are busy people.

Yes, my ancestral home is near Multan because of the farmlands. I have been to Bahawalpur twice..once in my childhood..I remember playing with deers in their home.. and they cooked one deer for us, me and my younger Brother really cried and protested against killing our friend :partay:. Again, I visited my cousin and childhood friend who was studying in Quaid-e-Azam Medical College in Bahawalpur. It's a nice city... Very beautiful..

Aur

Or akhri me

Akhri ni hota ..akhir hota ha... Urdu ma..

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom