What's new

Whatever

Kha as in Khmer rogue as in khatna.

Ok for the Interest of Literature here goes

Khatoon nay khaybar Qilay ki diwaar kay nechay bethe Qasim hallaaq se khurram ki khatna karayi.

Like if you cant pronounce it The way its written. Your mother language lacks phonetic skills to speak Urdu or Arabic or farsi.

You are different

Tomorrow I will post an audio of me reading the underlined line.

Then don't make "I am smartest" remarks.

Dude i helped. I am Not going to spend the Rest of my Life suddenly caring if you have khatna issues.

I am sure if you Post. Others will help.

I find it weird

I have watched so many videos of mubashir. He is such a nice guy

Kab hoti hai marzi.. Yeh poochna tha
I am pleased to find his channel. He makes pure Pakistani style food but in the cleanest and natural possible way. I share with videos with my wife to learn about Pakistani cuisine. Also now she recites Bismilla like him on every step :enjoy: and I love it. In fact, she has developed a strong liking for Pakistani lifestyle and wishes to spend 6 months at a stretch there :)

@war&peace and others . This retired troll guy is not that bad actually. He is a nice guy His only bad habit is one liners which often carry different meanings...

Aisay hi maloomat main izafa chaha tha. Want to find out for how many days a person can live trolling without sleep... World record Pakistan ke naam hosakta hai..

Inshallah

Ham honge kamyaab
Hum honge surkhuru

Yes we can

Back
Top Bottom