What's new

Whatever

If true then the hopefully the first in a series of actions to avenge Shaheed Siraj Raisani.Kudos Hazrat
@BHarwana Our ISI cleaning teams are hopefully working overtime, hope they get a bonus of 5 star:lol::agree: Beef biryani
I would be more happy if we hit them inside India time to hit a RAW office in Mumbai

The smiley says it all:cheers:

Killed not in Kabul but a bit south closer to Pakistani border.

@django ISIS-K commander Dr. SabaGul also killed in Afghanistan. Reasons of death unknown. Story is not verified till now. There are total 3 killed One Parkash one Sabagul and third one will also be known soon.

DiShcIlX0AEceKK.jpg

Killed not in Kabul but a bit south closer to Pakistani border.

@django ISIS-K commander Dr. SabaGul also killed in Afghanistan. Reasons of death unknown. Story is not verified till now. There are total 3 killed One Parkash one Sabagul and third one will also be known soon.

DiShcIlX0AEceKK.jpg
We are hitting them back hard, all those folks who think ISI is sitting idly amidst all the carnage of the last few days need to take heed of these counter actions, I expect more good news in coming days. BTW those consulates need to go ASAP.Kudos bhai

We are hitting them back hard, all those folks who think ISI is sitting idly amidst all the carnage of the last few days need to take heed of these counter actions, I expect more good news in coming days. BTW those consulates need to go ASAP.Kudos bhai

There are fearsome clashes going on in Afghanistan between ISIS and Taliban on great scale at this very moment. Heavy fighting has begun.

Excellent news, one down.... N-1 to go...
N = 8 * (no. of dead + injured).

That's stupidity of the highest order, and he or she will face the curse in this life or hereafter...

I would be more happy if we hit them inside India time to hit a RAW office in Mumbai
Exactly, until you don't take to the enemy's heart, it will continue....

what else you can expect from brain dead zombies called Pitiyans...
These folks were evil, no ifs or buts about it.

That's stupidity of the highest order, and he or she will face the curse in this life or hereafter...
InshALLAH

Exactly, until you don't take to the enemy's heart, it will continue....
Pathankot pt2 ...... BTW unofficial Pak sources are confirming the targeted "cough" "cough" surgical operation2day.
Hazrat @Zarvan

I need more pay. I did Not sign up for Raddul Fassad International

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom