What's new

Whatever

The wall is just a barrier, But fighting the threat beyond the wall is needed otherwise history has shown that walls have their limitations too.
Of course the wall though helpful will not be the "be and end all" of the problem, increased intelligence assets across Durand line, removal of Indian consulates/influence and ultimately the ejection of US occupation forces will bring about the desired stability too Pak and entire region.Kudos yaar

37293803_10210359176930678_6347309030322470912_o.jpg

Two RAW Officers killed and two captured and two ISIS dumbos also dispatched to hell along with these 4 thugs of BLA. And one NDS official also roasted

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!"

@Path-Finder New info on Afghanistan. Afghan president will offer ceasefire truce to Taliban on the Next coming Eid and USA will push that to be permanent and USA wants Pakistan to help in this in return we will see more positive drone strikes in coming days as a good will gesture. :yes4:

@Path-Finder New info on Afghanistan. Afghan president will offer ceasefire truce to Taliban on the Next coming Eid and USA will push that to be permanent and USA wants Pakistan to help in this in return we will see more positive drone strikes in coming days as a good will gesture. :yes4:

I don't trust them!

You are correct but they are desperate and they need help. Lets see how good those drones bomb first there is much time to EID.
They should pay up for using Pakistan's transit routes to keep their occupation and leave. I firmly believe It's time Pakistan took a leaf out of Turkey's book and started to act itself against threats to federation.

They yanks need breathing space and its not Pakistan job to create it and why should Pakistan create it they done everything to blame and give india the space to use it against Pakistan. Pakistan should put its national interest first.

They should pay up for using Pakistan's transit routes to keep their occupation and leave. I firmly believe It's time Pakistan took a leaf out of Turkey's book and started to act itself against threats to federation.

They yanks need breathing space and its not Pakistan job to create it and why should Pakistan create it they done everything to blame and give india the space to use it against Pakistan. Pakistan should put its national interest first.

We are not going to accept anything from them our ISIS hunt program is full go they want Taliban to stop attacks on ANA. ISIS is out of the equation. I think if Taliban is given a cease fire on ANA then they can focus more on ISIS what do you think? because Taliban has taken much territory and winter is coming there is only few month of fighting left. If those few months are focused on ISIS then that will solve a lot of problem. This will take Taliban into winters with higher control of territory and more damage done to ISIS. Just a thought. Strategic thinking is needed for the next Eid cease fire.

We are not going to accept anything from them our ISIS hunt program is full go they want Taliban to stop attacks on ANA. ISIS is out of the equation. I think if Taliban is given a cease fire on ANA then they can focus more on ISIS what do you think? because Taliban has taken much territory and winter is coming there is only few month of fighting left. If those few months are focused on ISIS then that will solve a lot of problem. This will take Taliban into winters with higher control of territory and more damage done to ISIS. Just a thought. Strategic thinking is needed for the next Eid cease fire.
The lifeline of Taliban is matured and they are on a generational transition! Generations will fight the occupation if it must. That is something the yanks can't do. Their relevance in that country is so weak that everyone is going over their head.

They wanted to be strong in that country to keep an eye on everyone else but their fortunes have turned away. Come what may they can NEVER be any alliance with them. They wanted to weaken and destroy Pakistan for india but sadly it will never be.

I've decided that i'll serve China for all of my remaining life. I must punish the west for first fearing my powers and then not respecting me enough and even trying to fool me. And the best way to do that will be to put my special abilities at the disposal of the Chinese. As far as Pakistan is concerned obviously such a puny country cant be of any interest to a behemoth like me. But because the two countries are allied Pakistan will be helped anyway.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom