What's new

Whatever

It has been very sad to lose a hero like him.

DiDgoIlX4AAgZFH.jpg

you ppl must be the biggest idiots in the world right now. what you cant seem to get the hang of is that sex is your only weapon while i on the other hand will use real weapons on you if need arises. and guess what the govs all over the world will let me. thats cause there are things commoner like you dont know and someone like me does.

The legend of the first Pindi Boy

In 1723, There was a boy named Bawa Qadra, the first pindi boy ever to visit earth. He was born in Rawalpindi, He was very happy type of person he enjoyed his life to full, the only bad thing about him was that he used to abuse too much. The Picture you are looking at, is the picture of remains of bawa qadra, archeologists say that, this rock was written by bawa qadra in 1770's as he was living his last days of life, some historians say that its the grave of bawa and some say that while riding bawa made his horse to run on two legs only and thus the pour soul died due to Raja jee dua wheel chukso, This rock is situated near Saif-ul-malook.
37046611_2022817151075242_1812424663599415296_n.jpg

@django @PakSword @I.R.A @RealNapster @The Eagle :rofl:

In 1723, There was a boy named Bawa Qadra, the first pindi boy ever to visit earth. He was born in Rawalpindi, He was very happy type of person he enjoyed his life to full, the only bad thing about him was that he used to abuse too much. The Picture you are looking at, is the picture of remains of bawa qadra, archeologists say that, this rock was written by bawa qadra in 1770's as he was living his last days of life, some historians say that its the grave of bawa and some say that while riding bawa made his horse to run on two legs only and thus the pour soul died due to Raja jee dua wheel chukso, This rock is situated near Saif-ul-malook.

lolll

Finest lol, after a while.

I have made 10 anti Iranian posts. I think i will be banned shortly for this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom